Chapter 4

" I will take my leave now " a man spoke walking toward Evelyn and kissed her cheek .

" Giovanni , I even forgot about you " Evelyn spoke slowly and he smiled ,  I understand it was too much for you today " he reasoned and went to his dad , patted his shoulder .

" Well take care of your health  don't let this detoriate you down " Giovanni spoke and Mr. Craig smiled , he then waved to Maria who showed her tounge and pouted .

Giovanni smiled and the walked away leaving Maria , Evelyn and Hades Craig , the day was tiring one .

" Well I enjoyed the dinner , what about you ? " Maria asked smiling and both Evelyn and Hades knew that was a sarcasm move .

" You shouldn't then " Evelyn spoke slowly standing as Hades gave her a support .

"No  you're the one that shouldn't and am satisfied that you truly didn't mom " Maria added as she stood  grabbing her purse and started making her way to the door.

" What do you mean ? " Evelyn asked creasing her eyebrows .

" Seems you forgot how badly you treated Femy back then when your feeling told you not to , because you am sure you knew she wouldn't do that "  .

With that she walked away leaving Mr &Mrs . Craig standing a gape , with different emotions crossing their faces , hurt , guilty , fear , worried and so much more .

"What have I done , Hades ? " Evelyn broke down holding a chair , tears were now flowing profusely as Hades held her for support .

" Don't worry , everything will fall to place " He comforted her with his words,  " No , I don't think so Hades , I ruined a life and that too innocent one " she whispered the last part and Hades hugged her tightly on his arms as she cried .

" I couldn't see the truth and she had suffered a lot " she went on rumbling her thoughts .

" She told me several time that she didn't do it and she would never dare not alone have the courage but I was blinded by anger ,  all I saw was a criminal standing before me .

It's all my fault , if at least I could look onto the matter further then she wouldn't have suffered like how she did back then " .

She went on sobbing and then looked at her husband , sniffing .

" We should get her out of there " and Hades nodded .

" We should help her , Hades " and Hades only sshhed her as a comfort until she stopped crying .

Hades took his wife upstairs and made sure she was well quipped onto the covers as her eyes slowly closed .

Hades walked to the bathroom , took a shower and went to give her company on the bed .

Craig family ,  the top rich family not only in the country but also for the continent it wouldn't be pushed aside when influential people were asked to step forward .

Having various business and cooperation among many countries from different continent , it was know for it's wealth for generations now .

Never have they dropped so far from being number one or two despite all of crisis they have encountered .

For the generations they led to the top and now it was Garen Hades Craig's time to lead .

He was the sole heir to the properties and a great controller as he proved so far for years after so much training .

Ever since Garen was so young he showed great determination in business and he was in learning everytime and Hades approved him the most out of all five childrens .

Craig family having the eldest son , Giovanni and the second but first oldest daughter , Mercy , the third and really a rare gem , Garen , the fourth being Gareth and the last being Maria .

Everyone was talented in the family and as always worked In different aspect just to carry the name to the top , none stopped at that and Hades together with Evelyn were so proud of what they have birthed .

Today's event was a blow to the whole family and non-forgivable to begin with because the Craig's don't handle betrayal too well but instead the wary side that you should be careful with prevails and brings doom itself .

For the event happened tonight , everybody was waiting what tomorrow could be for them , they have never been entangled in scandal and this was going to be a  great one if it leakes out .

Despite the fear and worry about what will happen everyone was curious to what Garen would do about it.

Garen was the third and had two siblings before him and after but he was the terrible one among all , smart and wise , humble and honest man he can be sometimes but he also had the anger issues  and forgiveness was never found in his dictionary .

He likes the authority he holds and anyone defies him , meets his wrath , he was a rule maker in the Craig and all shall obey , for those who not , are declaring war for themselves and he shall be their guest in the battle field.

Him being the CEO of Craig's Company and so many other properties he controlled , gave him power and every thing he ever needed .

Being a billionaire isn't simple as he ever thought when he agreed to step up to the position after Hades but he had learned how to control and maintain it for the longer time now.

He made sure to wipe all the threats and people stand on his way , he didn't like being distracted  after all .

Mia was his wife after he divorced his first and him finding the hard truth he has to swallow , made everyone worried about what happened tonight , he would go ballistic and that's for sure .

He wouldn't let them go so easily either but everyone waited for the morning to see what he would decide but for the night everyone was tired after being feed the hot truth that burnt down their throats .

This night made them remember whatever they had forgotten and just like how they say ,  the truth hurts more than a lie and that's what changes the game every now and then .....truth.

*********************

Did you like this chapter , let me find out in comments and votes .

What will Garen decide concerning the truth revealed .

Love you so  much .

                                                IverPeace-17