Chapter 60

Garen never liked disturbance especially early in the morning  and since last night was awaken night ,he didn't get himself to go the office but his guards kept ringing him the notification of someone demanding to see him .

With a frustrated Sigh he moved from the bed to meet the lady that seemed to be making a ruckus  early in the morning .

"Do you know her ?  " He asked Vincent his bodyguard whom seemed the only one to break through his tough cover whenever Calvin was not around .

" No sir ,but she wants to see Miss Femy " ,with that he froze before taking steps downstairs eager to meet this woman , his heart beat widly on the thoughts of whatever this woman was looking for Femy .

His eyes narrowed on seeing the woman sitting roaming her eyes around the house like meek cat and when she sensed his presence she turned and frowned on his sight ,anger filled her facial .

Standing and stormed toward him as he placed his hands on his pajamas pockets tilting his head looking at the petite woman with anger issues he assumed .

" Where's she ?  " She asked standing before him looking her way up a little bit .

" Is that a greeting ? " He asked in a reply and she scoffed as he walked past her and relaxed into his coach leaving her astonished with the level of extent this guy possessed .

" Is that important right now , I need to see her .don't you think it's the least humorous thing to do after you've kidnapped her " she retorted as she walked to him again anger surfacing more than before . He closed his eyes ,he's been so forgetful these days as much as little facts that Femy had some few fans with a relatives name as a label .

" How did you find this place ? " He avoided the quest again knowing well that this woman is going to burn this whole place with her anger reactions when she comes to know about her cousin ,friend whatever is in the hospital because of his domineering self .

" You shouldn't have been a billionaire if you wanted privacy Mr. Craig ,now where is she ? "

" Hospital " he released the shell he thought he can't keep any longer ,this woman was going to get it out of him anyhow . As she froze he looked somewhere else knowing that what he did was wrong and she's going to give it to him .

" What have you done ? " She dropped the bag that she came with and walked closer to his spot as he slowly glanced to her face .

" I have done nothing though it's kind my fault " he spoke and she slapped him as he gasped to the amount of disrespect he's getting from this woman .

He stood before glaring at her as she flinched ,she's crossed the limits when it comes to Craig's but he deserved it anyhow ,how comes someone says it's kind his fault and says he did nothing .

Fuck this guy.

"You're crossing the limits Veronica  ,in what word did you not understand I did nothing " he shouted .

" And you just said it's your fault ,right ? " She raised her eye brows looking direct at him ,he closed his eyes holding back his beast he never liked hitting a woman nor insulting them especially this god damn woman because she's one loved person by Femy .

" I did nothing ,she just ...

He stopped before inhaling so deep and roughing his hairs before walking away from her .

" She just had the insomnia , a break out and she cuts herself and the last time it was her wrist " he explained and she flinched . She was very aware of these behaviours when it came to Femy ,very aware since that's one thing she's has been trying to fight off with her .

Those acts she did were a past they both buried except the insomnia part though they had already taken care of that ,she was on sleeping pills and it kinda helped her but this .... Means that she's been down back to that road they have walked past long ago .

" You locked her in here ? " She asked as a whisper and he nodded ,that's one of the the things triggered this because she could have gone out and buy herself some Medcs to balance herself .

" Am sorry I didn't know ,that she could be like this " he reasoned .

" Of course you didn't ,not even when you accused her of murder back then " she yelled tears flowing down her cheeks not caring she would look broke before this men ,how she wished he would have felt the pain he caused her .

" Am sorry " he spoke again rubbing his face knowing it's all his fault ,nobody has hurt her like he did .

" But still I want yo know everything ,you know " he spoke like a plea .

" Will that take time back ,...no " she spoke gritting her teeth as she collected her bags and looked at him in distaste .

" Am taking her with me and don't you dare come closer ever again " she threatened as tears rilled down her cheeks pointing her finger on his side and he cleanched his fists .

" No ,you're not doing that " he spoke narrowing his eyes on her .

" Watch me ,Bastard " with that she stormed out of his house knowing that this MN would not bring himer any other hospital than theirs cause it was the best and probably under his watch too .

Garen sighed before heading back to his room ,this woman is going to come to his term whether she likes it or not .

He called the hospital and gave out a restraining order towards anyone who wants to see Femy ,only ge and Calvin could do so .

After a talk he cleaned himself and walked downstairs ready for going to the hospital to see his precious woman .

On his way ,his mother called him but he ignored the phone all the times same to his brothers call .

Reaching to the door ,Veronica came running with anger in her face towards him as he smirked .

" How dare you Garen " she shouted gaining attentions for all the people walking nearby .

" Veronica ,you may not like me ...that's okay with me but ...

He tilted his head as he closed the gap intimidating her with his narrowed eyes that screamed of vengeance as he saw red ,this woman has crossed all the limits .

" Watch your mouth " he finished before walking past her and headed to the elevator leaving a fuming Nica as she shouted in anger ....

" Fuck you Garen " she yelled and all others gasped .

Crazy woman .