Chapter 44

I happily dedicate this to dgshdhfj.

**************

After paying the money she had on her purse literally leaving her with nothing at all but a mere Craig golden card that Garen once gave her , she cleaned the room and now it was time for her escape , she wasn't going to mop all the mall now .

Chloe had planned just a little humiliation more to cleaning and payment ,  after seeing she was done , Chloe grabbed her hand and threw her out of the room where Mia met with something she never thought would happen .

People were stood there eagerly waiting for her and just as soon as she stepped out , they were all recording her messy self after having a clean up .

Most threw the insults on her face as she tried to pass through them , others grabbed her and pushed her to the floor cursing the day she was born .

Out of all the commotion she hardly tried to protect the baby until she managed to get out of the mall where she met another more who threw eggs and stones toward her , luckily the police were nearby to avoid more damage .

" Let her die , she's cruel " one of them shouted throwing a stone hit her head and blood rolled down her face ,  another one came with a quick force and spat on her face .

" Slut , die you hoe "

With the police tried their best to handle the situation considering that she was a model and it was against the law , the people were furious and they could hurt her .

Escorting her to her car and she drove off from the scene tears trailing down her cheeks , she couldn't believe how her life turned in the matter of seconds .

She was once Conrad member  that was Still better because they're not bad after all , then she became a Craig after playing her dirty cards and that's where she aimed to be but now see what life has done to her .

She knew the very instant those videos leaked , her career was done , her life changed drastically , she would no longer be the Mia people adored and loved .

She knew that moment that she had lost everything , all the hardworking she had invested for years was now gone in a snap of a finger .

Garen did that to her , he took it all in one row and she was falling slowly to her own grave ,  there was no any chances that she would come out of it so alive an kicking ,  so much would come for her and she had to find something to do , but none seemed to be existing.

Taking the road high and speed , until she arrived to the house of the only one who had remain her side , he has to be since all she did was for him , for his love .

Parking her car , she walked out walking in a haste . Her hairs looked messy , her eyes red and her whole face generally looked like someone whom just lost everything , well she did .

Pushing the door open and walked inside still some blood on her face side , her lips shivered as fear gripped her whole body , walking upstairs to her room , open it and slammed it shut before meeting the eyes of the man she loved .

" Babe " she whispered called as tears rolled down her cheeks .

The man just walked to her and pulled her to a hug ,  she didn't want to know how he knew because it would simply be from the TV and all over the social network .

" It's over " She  spoke now releasing everything she has been holding from that mall and cried over to his shirt .

The man went in patting and squeezed her tight to his body , wanting nothing but for the love of his life to calm down .

Mia knew the depth of the grave she dug and now it called her with a pitch voice ,  she did a mistake but nothing is irreversible , that stage has long gone and now she's facing the consequences of her own actions.

Crying harder because she was once again to square number one like how she was back then ,  she had nothing to call  hers , and now she had lost everything .

" I know it's difficult , it kills me seeing you like this but just know you haven't lost everything , you still have me , Carlos and the little baby " , the man comforted as his hand went to her bump .

Fear then creeped down his  heart on the thought that Mia was out there taking the shits that humans can throw and she was pregnant .

" You both okay "  he asked making Mia move from his chest  wiping her tears and looked at him , that's when he noticed the swelling and clot of blood on her face .

" They will all pay " he seethed his teeth as he grabbed her hands smoothly and placed her to bed , still some sobs escaped her lips .

" You said he wouldn't release the videos " she whispered as her now red eyes met his .

" I never  thought that he would actually ,  he surprised me on this " he replied taking the first aid kit and started tending to her wound as her mind went overbroad thinking what will happen now .

" Don't stress yourself Mia , the baby has to be safe and you too " , he reminded get of her pregnancy indirectly .

Putting the kit back , he joined her in bed , pulling her body to his , putting a hand on her waist slowly tracing the bump on her pelvis .

Mia's mind wondered as sleepiness took over her and she desperately welcomed it praying that whenever she wakes up , the bad dream has to end and come back to reality .

The man placed his head on the crook of her neck and breathed her scent to calm himself because he wanted nothing but to Kill Garen right now .

He underestimated him to think that he wouldn't put his reputation to risk but then he simply did , and for that he's going to pay since he just dared to touch Mia indirectly .