Chapter 11

Garen threw his suit coat on the bed as soon as he walked inside while Calvin took his slowly his eyes not leaving him.

Garen sat on the bed running hands on his hairs ruffing them , his hands trailed down to his face as his body felt hot all over suddenly , different emotions were coursing down his face and some cut deep into his veins , he just couldn't grasp what he was feeling but one thing was for sure , he was confused .

" So is this the game you chose to play , huh ! " Calvin raised his voice and anger was all over the place in it ,  Garen sighed palming his face .

" Playing dumb all the way from from home to Mexico , just for what .....to be seen that you're guilty or something " he went on accusing him and Garen raised his head  to face him

" I didn't do it " he spoke slowly and Calvin scoffed .

" And you expect me to believe you when I saw your name and a damn signature on that paper , are you trying to fool me Garen ? " he stated and Garen gulped .

" You have to  believe me, I didn't ,  I was marrying Mia that day and damn it , how can I divide myself twice and be in a different places at the same time , am not some wizard or magician " Garen defended himself .

" You've got the power Garen , nothing is impossible to you , so don't try to pull this on me , try it else where .I know you better " Calvin walked toward his bed and started collecting his staffs packing them up .

" What are you doing ? " Garen asked and Calvin looked him deadly .

" Am going back , am not going to stuck here and believe all the nonsense you're trying to make , ain't trusting you anymore " he replied and Garen panicked .

" Whoa , whoa ...wait , don't say that to me Calvin .You know me better than anyone and I hope you trust me on this , I was there marrying that woman , we were together too few days back , remember ....I never left  your side and didn't order anything , you had my phone if i recall well " he stated worry surfacing on his skin .

But that didn't stop Calvin as he pulled his bag down and started walking away , when Garen held his hand .

" You can't leave me like this , I have to find Femy and I need your help " he insisted gritting his teeth , bit worry and fear dominated his face  and Calvin laughed so hard .

Garen narrowed his eyes on him and Calvin smirked at him as he faced him.

" Now remember that feeling very well Garen because someone felt the same way ten times while someone didn't chose to trust the person he knows better than anyone "

Calvin walked past him and went back to his bed throwing his bag aside and walked to the bathroom .

Garen froze after interpreted whatever his friend said to him , he knew that someone he referred to was Femy and the bad guy in his sentence was him of course .

He closed his eyes as he pinched the ridge of his nose , so this was how it felt  when someone you trust doesn't when you need their trust the most .

He never knew it would be this painful and heart breaking because at a point he thought that he will surely lose him after this and that's the last thing he needed .

Calvin Maxwell was his one and only friend ever since childhood , they have spent their growing ages together and shared so many things including secrets and memories .

He was another brother to him and when he said that he didn't believed him, he knew at that moment nothing would be the same anymore until the truth is out .

That fear bubbling inside his chest , that lump stuck on his throat and that thirsty he wanted to quench so much but there was nothing to satisfy any of them , was the feeling he noted in a matter of minutes .

It took him time to realize what he had seen in his eyes few minutes ago ..betrayal and pain .

That was what he saw that day when the court was dismissed , how those beautiful amber eyes bored into his feeling betrayed and hurt , those eyes spoke how badly she was dying on the inside , not because of the years that the judge branded her with but the look of I don't  believe you all did this to me prevailed .

That was the look he failed to understand back then as anger took over all his senses and saw black and red whenever he glances at her .

Those eyes that bored to him when she was pulled inside a car , sitting looking at him even when the doors were closing .

They didn't look at the journalists who  clicked pictures for their news later on but at him , even when the car faded her eyes were onto him .

So that's how it feels like , not to be trusted .

Tears welled up on his eyes and threatened to fall down ,  Calvin was just showing him how painful that feeling can be , how deep it goes .

That despair and hurt was what she felt ten times than him , and damn that  feeling can kill someone .

He sighed heavily as he lowered his head and looked to the floor . Calvin came out with a towel hanging on his waist and he glared at him .

" Trying to memorize the feeling " he spoke

" Better do a good Job then , because we're going to see that woman and I guess there's more to be shocked about.

Garen spoke nothing as he walked to the bathroom , he needed a shower to cool his heated senses and Calvin was not helping at all.

Garen took a longer shower than intended and later walked out only to meet Calvin ready for the meeting .

He walked to the closet , picked some clothes and in few minutes he was all ready .

" We're having some food please , am hungry " Calvin spoke heading outside leaving Garen all alone looking at his Reflection on the mirror

*****""""_""

How about this chapter??

Please vote and comment .

         IverPeace-17 😘🤭🤗