Chapter 77

" Garen your father " cried On seeing his son who seemed so confused .

" Everything will be okay , mother " he embraced her patting her head smoothly as he looked at Calvin who walked inside with a worried look to .

" Can I talk to my father for a bit ? " Asked Garen as the police walked by , and with the respect he holds the officer nodded and Garen followed after letting his mother go .

" Wait in there please " the officer spoke as Garen walked inside a room and within a while Hades walked inside with the officer who left after giving Garen a knowing look telling him , the rules are to be followed .

" Garen " Hades called and Garen pulled his father into a hug .

" What's happening make me understand ? " He questioned as he let go and Hades sighed taking a seat just as Garen .

" Well they're holding me for Embezzlement and some corrupts ,.... See son I may have hide this from you but I did some bad things before and the police are having all the evidence of that .. am trapped "

" So it's all true " Garen asked .

" Yes , but I believe someone is up to something son , the last thing I did those shits we're almost 30 years ago and I repaid my sins , I paid the families I took down , I returned whatever I took from them , the corrupts were well repaid and I cleaned myself and my guilty off because I did return everything I took but this all evidences comes with someone being the master mind I guess "

" Yes you're right " came Calvin's voice who joined the conversation as soon as he opened the door and walked fully inside , Garen looked at his friend and so as  Hades .

" The master mind behind this is Aufemia " he spoke and Hades froze still on his chair , that's a dead woman they're talking about .

" Femy " a surprised look is all Garen could give , he met the woman and there was nothing weird or doubtful and all she wanted was to be left all alone the thing that he promised never to do and he just let her go for the time being there shits he wants to take care of especially his company .

" I thought she was in jail " Hades spoke lowering his eyes down as he fidgets with his fingers .

" Dad , don't speak to anyone expect the lawyer I will send you to and don't admit the crimes , I will find a way to get you out if this so get it all together and wait " Garen spoke as Calvin sighed and Hades nodded still being confused about Femy .

With that Garen walked outside with Calvin as they walked aside .

" What the hell was that Calvin ? " Garen asked in a hushed manner and Calvin sighed .

" Aufemia is now with Rayson , Agatha's son working together in the shits of Revenge or at least that's what I have concluded . She's the one playing these games , she's after you and your whole damn family Garen . She's isn't out there just for fun of a life and I have talked to her , we have a lot in her plate and she's coming for us " Calvin dropped the bomb as Garen chuckled .

" So that's how she escaped the hospital , good then ..... Is Rayson using her , he must have brainwashed her that bastard " Garen spoke gritting his teeth .

" That's not how it is am afraid , he's the one taking orders for the say " Calvin explained and Garen sighed rubbing his face .

" For such crucial evidence then there is someone else helping out in this game " Garen spoke and Calvin narrowed his eyes on him

" And for the dearest loved person that must be Gareth " Calvin concluded looking at the hallway and Garen cursed .

" Go get him Calvin , that foolish boy is up for something else this time " he ordered

" I know nothing about his hideout , he good at that " Calvin replied .

" Then I guess we drag Camilla for that , she always has an eye for him , she would know even when Reth poops at a day " Garen spoke composing himself before glaring at his mother from afar who looked like shit has downed on her .

" There's something she's hiding about Femy , something big I can smell it " he added and Calvin sighed .

" You smell too , get some shower and don't dink your ass , everything needs you now " he commented before walking away leaving his sorry ass of a friend alone smelling his own hands and cloth like a dog .

" So what's going on Son " came a sobbing voice of Evelyn and Garen snapped out of his small world and looked at his mother .

" I will take care of it , am on it but you should go home and get a rest , I promise he'll be fine soon " he comforted and she hugged him sobbing so hard .

After the commotions all went home .

Later that night , door opened and heels clicking the floor echoed until they stopped in one of the cells .

Hades slowly woke up from his half sleep and looked over the person who stood there in her big coat tied in the waist , the white pants was seen way down with black heel boots , her face mot well seen but a smile was so vivid .

Getting up slowly afrom the floor , he needed to see the person who came to visit him at night .

" Having a good sleep " the woman's voice came and he took the courage to take steps forward until he came closer and there the woman smiled wider .

" Long time no see , father " she added and he froze .

" Aufemia " he mumbled as she giggled.

" Hades Craig " she called his name

" How is that possible ? " He stummered on the way .

" Don't say something like that , I was never dead you see ... Stop hurt , my feelings " she spoke tilting her head to the side .

Not having a word to say , he gulped as fear and guilty guided his soul down .

" This scene looks so familiar , where have I seen this , care to remind me father in law " she spoke in distaste and he took a step forward .

" You did this to me " he asked in disbelief as he held the bars and she chuckled .

" God .. what's with framing in this family , does it always run in your blood "

She chuckled again this time annoyingly .

" You did this to yourself , Hades " she spoke slowly and he sighed looking down .

" I cleared and paid for these your digging the old graves " he defended .

" I know , you did a good job in repenting " she started and then got silence for a second then

" But you haven't paid for the last time you dug a grave, take this as a payment for the last sin you've committed , and then you can be free " she added and Hades looked at her fully understand her words .

" Am so sorry " he spoke more like to himself and she sighed looking so tired with this conversation .

" I told you this scene looks so familiar , so let's say those words you said that day father "

" Am disappointed in you , I took you for a good father but I was wrong " and there she smiled again as those words ringed a bell in his head so hard .

'Am disappointed in you , I took you for a good daughter but I was wrong '

" Well then , farewell father I hope the fates makes us meet some more " spoke as her health clicked the sound leaving .

" Am so sorry my daughter " were the words heard in her ears before she completely disappeared in a corner .