Chapter 6

Garen slammed the door hard as he took his seat and Calvin followed on the other side .

The driver not dared even to ask their next destination , instead just drove back the route they came with .

" Calm down, Garen " Calvin spoke but that didn't help his friend , he needed something else and not comfort for the shit they just heard back in there .

" How can I  , huh ? " Garen asked cleanching his fists and breath hardly , his eyes giving chills to whatever they met .

" Femy " the general spoke taken back by the name ...." femy Conrad " he repeated once again and still his mind was too far to recall .

"Well her real name is Aufemia Gregory Conrad  and femy is a shortcut " Calvin explained after noting that Garen just called her by her shortcut name and not full name .

The general creased his eyebrows as if finding something that is missing in his memories .

" Aufemia Conrad " he stood and walked to his work desk , and dialed someone .

" Find me a file with name Aufemia Conrad " he ordered before placing the table phone back and then walked back to sofa accompanying his guests .

After a short while another prisoner guard came back with a file on his hand, saluted his boss and then handed the file. the general checked the file and slight dust lingered .

" This seems to be of a long time one " he spoke and Garen just gazed at him cursing all the words in His mind for this damned General delaying on checking the damn file .

The general took his time in opening page to page and stopped at one then looked at Garen.

" Well this prisoner's report states that she was taken to the asylum after being declared crazy "

" What ? " both Garen and Calvin gasped on the information , Femy was never crazy let alone being mad .

" See here" the general handed the file to Garen who took it hastily and checked .The small photo of Femy in her prisoners uniform was at the corner ,  the  next page were explanation he didn't care to read and the third were pictures of her still in her uniforms looking at the camera , and the other to the left and right , all of them she held a metal like thing with numbers .

He then scrolled to the next and saw what the general was referring to , yes his Femy was declared insane as she slowly started to lose  her mind as stated and they brought her to asylum on 20th Nov of  2017 .

He paused and looked again on the file , maybe it wasn't her file but still the name read ,  Aufemia Gregory Conrad .

He closed the file and asked anger surfacing on top of  his patience .

" What the hell happened , she wasn't insane , she had all of her sanity " and Calvin held his shoulders to calm him  down .

" Well I can understand that maybe you're related but for anyone here is my responsibilities and for any unnormal behaviour of a prisoner like sanity matters aren't mine to handle , as long as she's not good , I give a pass "

Garen couldn't believe what he was hearing , wasn't a general supposed to supervise all the prisoner and prove that their sanity is intact .

" Can we meet the person dealing with that case then maybe" Calvin begged seeing that his friend is on verge of exploding here and they own nothing here , only their mighty name but this was a fucking Russia .

" Am sorry but Lincoln died three years ago and now a new  doctor attends them "  the general spoke looking keenly to the two men and Garen ruffled his dark hairs more , this was very frustrating .

" Am taking this with me " Garen stood up and the general stopped him .

" No Mr.Craig , we don't offer the confidential information like that , even now am being generous to let you  touch the file , most don't "

" Where is this Jasyul Asylum ? " Garen asked not wanting to be late again he needed to go there as fast as he can .

" That's in mexico , though "

" Mexico ? " both of the gasped and the general nodded .

" Am afraid that the girl must have lost all of her sanity because that asylum is for those who lost it all and probably tried to kill themselves too many times "

Many times , tried to kill herself , well that can make sense but why would she give up so easily .

" But am taking this " Garen insisted

" Only the president of  Russia can and you're not Mr. Craig , just drop the insistence  "

Calvin patted Garen's  shoulder and nodded to the general .

"We won't take it , Thankyou for your cooperation " , with that  Garen stood  and walked out  rubbing  his face angrily .

Calvin took sometimes  talking to the general then followed Garen .

"Something is wrong somewhere " Calvin spoke and Garen's head turned to him .

" What ? "

" For the prisoner to actually being taken to asylum when the sanity is gone , a relative must agree for that "

Garen's lips made a thin line before he frowned , since back then no one had her back , almost everyone pushed her away and wanted to do nothing with her ,  who gave the consent

"And that's what we have to find out in mexico " Calvin spoke pulling the covers to his body .

" And I need a rest Garen , we'll die if we take a route to mexico today, see this cold " he added and Garen ignores him again on that .

His mind swirled back to Femy , and who gave the consent because he can't see anybody helping her after what she was accused of , no ...framed .

His mind then went to Mia , that damn woman was the root cause of this,  if  not  for her greedy Femy would have been alright and here with him .

Guilty swimmed in his thoughts too, if only he could have believed her back then, if only he could have taken her side , this point would've been unimaginable but here he was imaging things he never knew nor wished to see in his mind and it's all his fault .

It's all my fault ,  his mind screamed at him.

******************

So what do you think happened ?

Drop your comments

And who gave the consent , let's find out that together .

Please vote and comment , love you all ☺️😚
                                          IverPeace-17