Chapter 82

The house was filled with moans and groans after fucking all over the pool , kitchen , living room , the office , and the library . Rayson releases as he kisses her sweaty neck with a loud groan as Femy moans tiredly .

Rayson moved from her , slowly caressed her body before taking her in his arms and walked out of the library to their bedroom as he eyed her tired look that still held lust and love .

" You tired my love " he asked and she smiled weakly .

" Because I am not done with you yet , two more cumming and then we're done for today " he spoke opening the door and closed it smoothly before placing her in the middle of the bed and kissed her lips hungrily.

Femy threw her hands around his neck as she responded . His hands worked themselves on her body as his fingers traced her boobs that seemed so soft on his hand while the other hand held her waist tightly as he rolled his hips onto her and she moaned .

Moving down to the crook of her neck , he lapped and sucked over , stimulations taking over her wanting to appease the ache that's still in her pussy . Traveled a hand to touch her clit and Ray frowned when a moan came by the act , he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head .

" You don't want to be cuffed now , darling " he whispered in her ear as his hand replaced hers in the clit and rubbed it hard , throwing her head backward as he took one of the blood in his mouth sucking it as a delicious thing leaving it with a pop to give the other attention .

Swirled his tongue around the areola and sucked hard the nipple making her quiver under him , he smirked . Breasts are one of her sensitive  spots and that's noted .Moving her hips desperately as his mouth worked to her stomach , kissing it and playing with the navel with his tongue .

" Mmh ... Ray " she called , that's the sound he's gotten used to now , his name rolling from her lips was a great trigger . He eyed her as  predator before moving and spread her legs wider enough as she giggled to herself knowing what was coming .

With no heads up he lapped along the length of her pussy and the air knocked out her throat as she gasped with the warmness and he groaned with the wetness .

Not taking a word out he sucked over as he played with her clit , the swollen pussy still begged for more .

" Please ... "

" Come again baby ... What " he asked raising his head as his fingers dipped hard inside her pussy . Her eyes met his head and smiled to the glistening shit around his mouth , she's surely taken this man for herself , great pussy sucker .

She gasped as he added the third finger and moved them harshly not breaking the eye contact and she felt it the walls contracting and build something in her stomach , he felt that too . She was near and he took his pace harder before abruptly removing them making a whine out if her lips .

" You don't cum on my fingers but my cock today " he spoke with a breath as he pushed her legs further and slammed himself without a warning and groaned .

" You're pussy is not loosen up , still tight as fuck " he spoke moving slowly to the pleasure and she grabbed her boobs twisting the nipples on her fingers as she closed her eyes .

" And you hate that .... " She questioned slowly opening her eyes .

" Let me show you how I feel about that .. "

That was it an animal was triggered when he started moving fast , his strikes were hard , deep and harder too . Moans again filled the space that slowly turned to screams when he grabbed her leg and placed it on her shoulder taking her deeply with hard thrusts .

The slaps of thir skin was heard along with the moans as her walls gripped his cock tighter and he groaned again .

Flipping her to her stomach and slummed from her back , Femy screamed harder this time, this was deeper and she could feel him on her stomach .

" Come with me baby " he spoke as he moved faster than before desperate for the thing that demands to be released  and there it came . Her pussy pulsed around his cock as his warm release nourished hers .

Panting on her her as she laid smoothly , he moved slowly as he was getting off the edge and laid down together .

" Take a breath my love , the bathroom awaits us " he whispered and she smiled . He moved very slowly in her and she welcomed the love feeling better .

Moving out of her and turned her face to give her a kiss , he noticed her tired eyes and smirked .

" We're not done yet , I know you can handle it " he kissed her neck .

" Seven is not my favourite " she mumbled .

" Too late "

He woke up and slowly pulled her body to his and walked to the bathroom .

" Am tired Rayson " she spoke .

" I can see baby , but am going to wash you " he caressed her hairs and she smiled . Moved in the the tab and placed her to his body she relaxed to the warm water . He slowly caressed her arms and she felt his hard shaft .

" You surely have stamina "

He chuckled as he picked up a soap and started washing her slowly , sleep slowly snickered onto her eyes and that's when he took it for an opportunity sliding in her pussy slowly making her jolt awake .

" Relax baby , let me wash you "  she smiled to herself as he went on moving very slowly as he washed her body smoothly running his soapy hands on her boobs , stomach , arms , thighs and she moaned at each slow thrust that kept in teasing her pussy into something more .

After a short while she cummed and so did he with the last few strong thrusts , and he cleaned her body before picking her up back to the bedroom . Placed her to the coach then changed the bed sheets .

Took her again in his arms and tucked her on the bed , pulling her sleeping body onto his with the last kiss on her neck .

" Sleep my lady , now that you're mine am going to make you forget all the shits you've been through " he mumbled before closing his eyes .