Chapter 30

I happily dedicate this to Shirayukikiriyu.

**********

" I can't believe that she did all of that " a man scoffed leaning backward .

" Selfish bitch " he added clicking his tounge .

" So what should I do ? " he asked and Garen leaned foward straight to his eyes , clasping his hands on the table .

" I found her "

The man raised his eyebrow leaning foward too, the matter is getting serious .

" Did she break out from prison or ..? " the man asked not believing the news he's getting right now because as far as he can remember Aufemia was sentenced to life .

" Nope someone helped her out but she's using another person's identity I guess " Garen explained .

" Garen " the man called putting that serious face if  his .

" I need you to tell me everything , and I mean it otherwise I won't help you " he insisted as Garen sighed heavily .

" It's complicated Peterson " he stated rubbing his face slowly .

Peterson insisted and Garen explained from how they visited the Russian prison to Where they flew to Cuba and everything they found .

" That's bullshit man " Peterson exclaimed hitting the table angrily , someone was playing so dirty .

" You have to go back there and visit that asylum she was transfered to and see where this leads " Peterson spoke calmly .

" My mother is sick at the moment , she wouldn't let me go " Garen reasoned and Peterson creased his eyebrow .

" Listen , the person behind this is smart and maybe not aware of your steps but he will notice if you make any delay " .

" Send Calvin and I will add one of my men while I take care of her information anyhow " he added and Garen sighed leaning backward when suddenly the door to his office came open .

Maggie walked right inside and announced the presence of a guest. "

"Camilla Wings is here , demanding to see you " , Peterson chuckled .

" Let her in "Garen ordered and Maggie nodded but before she could walk out , the door went open revealing Camilla with a smile on her face .

" Long time no see bully " she stated pushing herself foward giving a pissed glare to Maggie before turning to Garen and Peterson .

Maggie frowned as she walked away closing the door behind her .

" If not the feisty Wings " Peterson said with agrin on his face .

" Look who's talking Peterson,  the squad   " Garen smiled seeing how his friend pouted before the little girl .

"I will surely squad you someday " he grinned swirling his chair as he leaned on it backwards .

" Dreams do end when you wake up , squad , Now bully how dare she questions me why am here " Camilla pointed to the door with a frown on her face .

" That's because your not in Wings empire , this is ....Craig's " Garen still smiling at her .

" Like I care who you really are bully , anyway am here for something important " , ignoring what he said earlier .

" What is it ? " he asked gesturing her a seat in the sofa , she walked and sat while Garen walked from his desk and followed her behind.

" It's about Gareth " she started after clearing the throat , and Garen narrowed his eyes at her .

" Whatever he did was wrong not even to think of it but he didn't really like whatever was going on and truly regret what he has done, he was manipulated in the name of love and he truly regrets it "

She looked at him and his blank expression was all over his face .

" He's not himself lately and slowly loosing himself to the darkness and I can barely stand that myself , he's afraid ..afraid of losing his family , what he owns and mostly afraid to lose you Garen , he loves you so much and you know that ...he.....he "

She couldn't find anymore words to tell , and right now she was looking really pathetic but cared less if how he'll portray her but she needs to make Garen understand .

" Please don't punish him , severely " she finished and Peterson sighed heavily making Garen to snap his eyes to him before returning them to Camilla .

" You know there's nothing to justify his action , he did wrong , he commited the mistake and  his dire desires are the cause , so punishment is compulsory " with no mercy his voice came out hurt and anger filled within .

" Ain't telling you to let him go Scott free , he deserves punishment but am begging you to go easy in him , he's your brother " she spoke not breaking her contact .

Silence controlled the atmosphere for sometime before Garen spoke again .

" You're in love with Gareth " , her eyes widened at the statement but shook her head as no .

" Am only doing the least if what a friend can do Garen , I would do the same if it were you " she spoke diverting her contact from her .

" And what you did yesterday was because of him too " he added and she scoffed .

" Mia deserved it and by seeing how you haven't cleared the scandal and get a word to calm the curious people " 

Silence

" You wanted to humiliate her because of what she did to Gareth , and oh tell him I heard it all " Garen went again .

" He'll be punished and I will decide the time but this love of  yours , if it can prove to be worth the fight and war , then I might think of your request somehow "

" I won't allow you to hurt him Garen "

He raised his eyebrow and chuckled .

" I consider you as a brother and a friend too despite the family differences but if you press your hand a little bit tight on his neck , I will do my worst and you truly don't wish that , bully " She spoke determined .

" That nickname suits you better , Camilla " he went on smiling .

" Be ashamed of yourself bully " she stood and walked toward Peterson .

" How about we catch up Squad ? " she asked and he smiled widely .

" Do I get to squad you then ? " he jokingly asked and she smirked .

" It would be the opposite , squad " and Laughter erupted from his lips and Garen chuckled .

Camilla was a funny thing to have around but also dangerous to keep close .

**********

Love you all ❤️