Chapter 73

Camilla walked in the office after a pass permission from the superiors of the company and she eagerly took the walk , head on until when she faced the man she thought to know but never knew him anyhow .

" Good to see you Miss Wings , but what gives the urgency ? " Giovanni asked leaving his working PC and looked to her as she stood in the middle of the room hands on her hanging purse in front of her legs as she gathered all she knew to face this man .

" I hoped it would be , 'good to see you cousin or sister perhaps ' ,I know it all Giovanni or should I name you rightfully ...

" Casper "  Camilla spoke with gritted teeth and earned a chuckle from him instead .

" Father told me but never knew you would take it like this , but ain't happy seeing you here Camilla , our families aren't so good remember " he raised his eyebrow and it was her time to let a chuckle out of her throat .

" And which families are you talking about , Casper " she retorted anger surfacing on her skin .

" Quit that name ain't known by that around here " he scolded as he walked from his seat and moved towards his cupboard and grabbed a whiskey and two glasses before he took a seat on free coaches around the house .

" Care for a drink ...

" Ain't allowed to drink that ....

" But you do , I have seen you multiple times so quit the pretense , sit down and tell me why you're here actually " he again used a scolding time and she gulped .

" Ain't taking you as a brother yet so don't brother tone me Gio "she spoke taking a seat facing him .

" Spill it I have works in that table to do unless you want to help out " Gio spoke drinking some from his glass not flattering his look on her .

" I have left like listened dad's side story about you and him and I know both of you feel betrayed and whatever you're planning to do might back on back to you , Garen is a tough call and both of you know it especially you and moreover , this while thing is going to be so chaotic so please , stop while you still can " she spoke in one breath before grabbing her glass and sipped some.

" Take more sips " he spoke calmly and she did .

" I believe you're a woman of humour and great sense Camilla , but I would really advise you as a brother , cousin or whatever you take me for , pave the ways of thinking you can see more than chaos in this . There will be benefits and great deeds on the other side too although I can't deny the losses and sacrifices that shall be taken but it's for the good " he spoke with a cool aura ever .

" Gio you're going to destroy your family " She spoke nervously and he leaned forward .

" Am building my family Camilla and I suggest you stay out of this war as much as possible I can't afford to lose another family member , be it physically or emotionally , I need you to be safe " he spoke standing with hands in his pockets .

" But ...

A call interrupted her as Gio walked to his desk and pulled a drawer grabbing a phone .

"Hello "

Silence came ..

" Search everywhere and come with a positive result George , now ' he shouted at last and then grabbed his coat walking outside .

" Giovanni " Camilla called .

" I suggest you go back home , we'll finish this talk some other time " with that he walked out leaving her behind .

Camilla sighed hands in her waist before walking to the table grabbed the bottle and downed the whiskey down her throat . Her godfather and Cousin are going the dangerous path every time she imagines all she sees is chaos and the two see victory .

Sighing her fears out her eyes scanned the table Gio works on and her legs couldn't do the honours to search whatever she may find useful .

After a while of searching she walked out with a disappointed face all over with lots of thoughts on her mind , the sudden relationship blows of her mind , she's lived all her life taking Gio as a brother but not blood related relative at all , and this means she can't be with Gareth .

On the thought that reminded her of something very important and call did too .

Looking the name Gareth flashes on the screen and she closed her eyes .

" Gareth " she called as soon as she picked up .

" Are you okay , I have trying to contact you since ever , you're not responding "

" We need to talk , am coming over "

"Okay "

With that she walked up to her car and drive to Gareth's hideout .

After a short time of a drive she walked inside the apartment and found a well decorated dining area and mostly the house , looked very romantic for every aspect .

" Gareth what's this ? " She asked as he stood from his coach and walked slowly towards her . He was in his casual attires just something in his eyes .

" This is for you , I missed you I barely slept the last few days " he spoke with a smile as she gulped , how she was supposed to talk to him about the sudden change of relationship , and if she tells him that means blowing off the cover  about Gio and her godfather .

" There's something I want to tell you though " that made Gareth stop on his track and looked to her .

" Okay am listening " he responded calmly .

" This is difficult to say but this ...

She pointed fingers between them

" Can't work " she spoke with held breath .

Gareth looked at her in disbelief before her gulped down and took more steps towards her until there was like no space between them .

" Tell me that after this Camilla " he grabbed her neck and pressed his lips onto hers hardly as he poured his love and she opened it to him and he deepened their kids swirling their tounge as his hands found their way to her boobs .

With matter of time moans were what filled the rooms instead .