Chapter 79

" It's the right time to strike " Seven insisted as Casper stared at the space just somewhere , he's just lost someone he's fallen in love with and someone surely did this to get in his mind .

" I know you loved her or maybe infatuation it was but just get over it , bury her and maybe plan for revenge if you even lay your hands in the murder " Seven went on but Casper's eyes welled but he couldn't let them fall out , Charlotte stated to mean something in his life .

" And your damn father just got arrested  "

" Enough father .. I've had enough of your talk , leave I need to think " Casper banged the table as Seven shut his mouth and walked out quitely , his son had a lot in his plate already and he surely was an ass on his issue .

Casper released the breath he was holding and a tear fell as the words of the doctor rang in his ears .

'It seems she was raped , maybe several time with different people , assaulted too and tortures . She has some bruises on her thighs too many , also in her stomach like she was just punched there three or maybe more times . On her face , buts and it seems they went for her anus too " .

Cleanching his fists so hard as he stopped the other tear .

The door came open and his guard announced .

" Sir it's time "

Casper nodded before taking his time to make himself clear of emotions and composed himself ready for the funeral . This was a big blow to his face and he must take a deeper look into this he must find out who did this .

Walked to the elevator and down the building to his car and drove off to the funeral . At a time he cared less about what was going on with his own family , all he cared about was Charlotte murder for the whole although the ideas Seven gave were pretty right . It was the vulnerable state to Craig's family and Garen must already have been occupied with a lot of shits to take care of , their father to start with , the company and Femy in hand .

Arriving at the funeral , a crowd of people attended and that showed how much of Popular Charlotte was , after all she was the Asian Princess . Her father near the casket cried his heart out but there was something else in his eyes , the need to find the one who murdered her daughter and do the same to whomever is .

Walking closer to him and gave his gratitude , The old man  knew that her daughter took a liking In Casper and maybe went a little to relationship stuffs . He knew these two even fucked on his  birthday party when he invited them one at a time way before .

The real reason was saying goodbye and gratitude before taking the body to Asia for burial .

" You came " Charlotte's father spoke and Casper nodded .

" I can't miss seeing her for the last time , she was important to me " he replied and the man gave a sad smile , somehow he felt sorry for Casper , he was young and at a age to fall in love and settle , at a time he saw that in his eyes with his daughter bit fate is a bit h sometimes , took all that opportunity before anything took a step between them . He knew it was so hard for him .

" You loved her ? " He asked and Casper gasped before replying .

" More than I thought , she made me feel more than anyone has ever felt before " he confessed and the old man iled a gain as he rubbed his tears sidely .

" Am sorry for your loss , I know it's harder for you than anyone " Casper comforted and the man just nodded . Death of the beloved is painful be it a friend or relative or just someone close but a death of a child to a parent is grief never to be healed , they would sometimes rather die first not to witness the children they brought to the world leave before them , all they wish is a perfect olife and a good experience just like how they did and so death before them takes a great part with it from their life .

The old man just stared at the beautiful Charlotte in a white beautiful dress , looking so beautiful like she was not toured few days ago . Hands on her abdomen , she felt so alive yet dead .

Casper moved closer and slowly touched her hand that was colder than usual , she was always cold but this time it spoke more about death .

After the farewell biding , Charlotte was taken to the airport ready to go back home  and Casper escorted them to the airport .

" Are you not coming with us ? " The old man asked and Casper looked at him apologetically.

" I will not be in peace seeing her gone while I have not seeked justice for her " the old man looked at him and then nodded .

" She would want you there with her though "
He spoke before walking to the plane .

" And I would be there with the justice she deserves on hands " he mumbled before stepping back as the plane made their preparation to leave .

He left too after a while and the planes are gone , went back home .

Walking home he found Mia looking at the news as she took her food .

"How are you ? " Casper asked after a long look at her when he realized that this is the woman he's remaining with and she's carrying his second child looking so lonely and sad as the news aired about Charlotte , he gulped too then news shifted and Hades aired instead .

" Am fine just little kicks from the child today , it sounds upset " she replied taking her time turning to face him .

Casper sighed and narrowed his eyes on her .

" Charlotte is dead , Mia " he spoke like asking her .

" I saw the news the fifth time now same to Hades crimes , the Craig's are taking their fall I see " she replied as if it didn't matter .

" Are you happy ? " He asked calmly as he walked towards her and took a seat .

" My obstetrician told me sadness dulls the child's happiness too , so am trying to be happy for all I care " she replied .

" That's not the answer to my question " he spoke eyeing her suspiciously.

" If it's about Charlotte , am not happy for the incidence that happened to her because sincerely nobody deserves that and hard feelings aside because maybe you two were a thing but she was still so young to explore life and someone just took that from her , if justice serves I hope the police or you revenge for her since you cared for her .... And for the Craig's i am so happy because this is the best time to strike them down if you have noticed so whatever is on the plan I  suggest make it on air " she replied making a pang of guilty on his chest .

" Am sorry for everything, Mia " he apologized .

" You should be " she replied again making contact with the TV again