Chapter 12

" This must be it " Garen picked the paper from his pant's pocket and looked at the metal pieces silver in colour with numbers on it 23456 .

" Yeah , it is " he added before pressing the button beside the door that indicated anyone as a door bell .He then looked at Calvin whom slightly shivered from the cool air that hit them ,  this guy with coldness .

A door was opened and Janette the woman they saw back there to that asylum was standing before them with the same smile on her face .

" You came "she almost whispered to herself not believing that they truly came for her .

" Come inside Mr.Craig " , now Garen raised his eyebrow , this woman knew him .Calvin  just glared from Janette to Garen as they walked inside .

" Make yourself comfortable , please " she pointed to the sofas as she sat on one , Garen's eyes were scanning the house that seemed to be old enough but never repaired , if not for the proper arrangement of things in here and the  cleanness , someone would think it was a missionary house maybe  since back eras , you know .

They took their seats and faced the woman , " How do you know my name ? " Garen asked , he wanted to know if they have ever met or something because she's not on his memory at all .

" Yes , the moment I saw you I knew it was you ....

She paused looking at Garen hardly as she fisted her hands tightly .They both noticed that and wondered what this woman got for them now .

The man she called every time she was electrified and even in her sleep , everyday " she lowered her head before looking at them again

Garen flinched at her statement , he knew who she was talking about and that made him fear more of what this woman is to say ,  she knew Femy and called for him every time , that hit him hard .

" Garen "

" Ren "

" Garen "

Their ears perked on seeing how the woman mimicked the way Femy called for him .

" And I have always wondered how much that girl loved you when you were the one making orders for her to be electrified everyday even when not necessary "

Garen's mouth hanged on the statement and Calvin closed his eyes , is this true or something , he turned and gave Garen that I will kill you bastard look .

" Me ! " he asked being surprised and the woman smiled but that was a forced one , she was angry .

" You forgot what you have done ? "

All now wondered .

" We received orders now and then to do stuffs to her and it was all from Garen Craig , that's what our boss told us everytime he was rewarding us with some cash "

" Stuffs ? " Garen asked .

" Come on Garen , were you not the one who ordered that she has to be crazy , do all you can to make her one after you had taken her from Russia ."

" Well I remember my boss telling me that she was a special case and we would make a lot of money through her , she just have to live , that was important "

She finished and Garen stood furiously and went to the woman grabbing her  neck in his arm .

" What did you say ? " he asked fighting his hold on her and Calvin came for him pulling him off .

" You-r-hu.."

" Come on man we need to get all of it from her , stop it " Calvin calmed down his friend and he releases her , she coughed and panted .

" What are ...you

She went on coughing and tries to regain her breath as she shot glares on Garen , like what the fuck .

" Now listen , you gonna tell me all of it , the stuffs , the plans and whatever you know right now..and don't play with me cause you just  literary wrote yourself on people I shall hunt down , now choose your words carefully "

She nodded still rubbing her neck .

" And get that I didn't order anything , so tell me all of it now " he added now sitting on the table facing head on with her as she fidgeted on her seat while Calvin stood towering both of them

" If I can remember well on 22nd a girl was brought to our asylum and our boss Mr. Haves said that she was a special case .

I was appointed as her personal nurse and supervisor and surprisingly I was  only for her and not for ten people as usual .

I met her for the first time when she arrived and settled on her room , she was scared and by just the look she was not okay herself . She had bruises on her skin , on her face , mouth and purple one on her wrists and ankles.

She was thin and paled too , her health was a mess already , she asked me where was that place , I didn't tell her at first but then I did after someday and she freaked out , she was all sane and her being there was a great shock .

After few days they started dosing her with psychiatric drugs and electrify her as other insane people , she would fight at first calling your name now and then until she started really losing it  all  .

She started having nightmare , screaming for people not to take her to jail , crying that she didn't do it and sometimes she would fold clothes and Mimick a baby , talking to it and that's when I released she had lost one maybe , because she would scream mumbling that not her stomach , they shouldn't hit her there .

I had lived in guilty since that day ,  I was not there in that room but I  watched how she was shaking in that bed and how she would slip into darkness calling your name like a prayer .

I decided to see what I can do for her , I couldn't take it anymore , her pain was deteriorating me too .I then came to know that the man she called for every night was the one ordered it all , you ...it was Garen Hades Craig .

I then decided that I should take her out of there because , those people were literary killing an innocent soul for money and I regret that I was one of them .

But I started skipping her dose time to time , lying to my fellows that I did give her though I couldn't stop the other tortures until I made sure she was out of there "

***************

So did you like this one

Hope you all did and so please vote and comment dears , like be you .

                             IverPeace-17