Chapter 83

Two men stared at each other as silence lingered in the room dropping the temperature in it , neither of them wanted to give up in their contest and the tension kept on building itself happily .

" Seems you're not happy to see me here " came Ray's voice breaking the silence but not the hard glare as Garen cleanched his fist under the table , in the past he disliked this guy but he surely hates him right now , his eyes couldn't hide that at all .

" Good guess and I don't want you anywhere near my building or property " Garen spoke hardly with hatred lacing in his voice and Ray smiled .

" Com one we used to be friends Garen " Ray threw the joke with a little sarcasm in it as ye grinned knowing how full pissed his long lost friend is .

" I thought you just said Used , now leave my premises " Garen wanted nothing to do with him especially with the facts that he's now hands in hands with Femy and that means he lives with her or something more is happening between them , and that was a sure thing Rayson never let a woman slips his finger even if she's just a fling he likes .

" I will be after we have a deal "

" You don't want to make deals with me Rayson , you don't make a deal with a devil do you ? " It was Garen's time to grin and Ray's jaws cleanched , he's always hated the guts of this guy the assurance of himself on everything .

" Still on the illusion of being the devil i see no wonder you act like one but I believe the devil loves peoples trust and keeps his promises , what happened to your case Garen ? " He threw the shell in his face

" Anyway am here for this , to inform you that my  construction corporation will be handling the whole construction of Craig's Empire and so you know you're father signed the deal himself with the Craig's stump " he added building more turmoil inside Garen's heart .

" And being considerate I wanted a deal with you , dealing with old men sometimes it's a hustle you know , so ...

" I want nothing to do with you Ray and you know that but if you want to be on my list then b my guest " Garen gritted his teeth .

" Oh ! .. Okay , no deal I guess anyway it's nice knowing we'll be working together " Ray spoke moving from his chair composing his suit well .

" Anymore words or regards maybe " Rayson teased again and Garen stood from his chair too walking toward him slowly , this guy has been on his nerve ever since he's stepped in this room and he'll be failing seem him in destructive rage .

" I believe I once told you this but I can remind you Rayson , a frog can never handle the golden chair but can when it comes to dirty water " he stood before him and touched his collar smoothly rubbing then slowly .

" You maybe seeing yourself as a king in that place just because you have her in your hands and your so called wicked plans on the mode but you'll never win this fight , know your place , you've never handled my rage very well I doubt you can handle my fury Rayson " he moved back looking at a stunned Ray .

" It should really be hard for you to hide things from her , kept trying because the day she knows about you , can I prophecy what will happen to you or should I let that sink in you thick smfycking skull " he added with a smirk .

" You still amaze me with your threatening style but am still not touched , see you soon . I will send my suggestion for the building " ,with that Ray walked outside leaving the smirking Garen .

On the arrival to his car , Ray breathed as if he's been holding his breath for the whole while , he loosen the tie on his neck as he hit the wheel of the car angrily .

" She'll never find out , never " ,he muttered as sweat strikes his face .

Meanwhile Femy walked out of her car and moved towards the grave yard with sunglasses on her eyes .

Standing from a distance she looked over the grave that seemed more of abandoned as it has grasses and dust all around it , not clean at all even by glance . She walked to the her car and took out some equipment and started to do some cleaness around .

When she was done , took back the equipments and came with a basket this time . Took a piece of cloth and prepared a place near the grave , took some bacons and cookies with a friend meat and two cans of beers .

Looking at the grave that stood well identified now than before with the name craved ' KATHY CRUISE ' and a picture of a girl with a smile on her face , it was quite bad and old but visible a bit .

" Hellow pumpkin " she started with a sad smile .

" How about we eat your favourite bacons first as I tell you a story " ,she pulled the bacons and opened the beer .

" I know a beer will be your first choice , it always had been " .

She took a bite and smiled to the grave .

" I've missed you we haven't met for 7 years ....

" Silly me it's been 8 years .... That's what you would've said to me because I said the wrong number in purpose , hoping you would correct me " .

" I knew I would find you here and am happy to be correct " came a voice behind her and Femy closed her eyes knowing that voice so we'll to be forgotten .

" And you're still psychotic talking to dead people , she won't come back , Aufemia " Mia insisted the won't come back thing .

Femy slowly got up and turned to face the source of her down fall .

" Am surprised how free has a world gotten , a criminal roaming free In streets , what a shame of a government " Femy spoke with a smile on her face making jaw dropped off Mia instead .

" Am surprised as well , that shameful government let a murderer walk freely in streets ... Am amazed " Mia replied nochantly holding her belly .

" You shouldn't be worried about me Mia , half of case is proven innocent . Worry about yourself because it would be bad if a mother lives in jail with either a baby or leaves her child behind this cruel world with murders walking free like me " a smug formed in her face hitting the sore point as Mia held her belly tightly gulping down her fear .

" Am coming for you , all of you better pray you pop that thing before I do " she added raising her voice as her eyes falls in the belly .