Chapter 16

Dedicated to
Sekiabel.

.................

" I'll be back at night before work time , I promise " Drey spoke pulling her boots as she gazed at the two girls laying close to each other on the bed and if not for the cover they had , their nakedness would be all the glory to see .

" If she's going to be a bitch give us a call " Hailey spoke lazly pulling her face onto Rory's chest .

Drey nodded as she walked out of the place being on her black tight pants , white crop top covered by a brown coat that matched her brown boots , the black purse hanged on her arm .

" A lift offer , Drey " Cliff spoke as soon as he spotted her coming outside the house . Drey looked at him and his cute car that he named Susie , Cliff was dashing as always and today him being on a pink shirt and white shorts made him look ravishing .

Without a second thought , hooped on the car and she knew that he wouldn't just give a lift and drop her somewhere but he would make sure she arrives at her aimed destination .

" So where to Miss Greens "

Drey gazed at him, that name is rarely used and she just hates it to be known for the reasons no one knows.

" Realwave "

Cliff glared before he scoffed in disgust .

" Are you really going to see that bitch ? " , there was a distaste in his voice and it was obvious he hated her going where she was but still the choice is hers to make .

" Am not going for her , I just can't skip the memorial day can I ? " she asked and he huffed annoyingly .

" You know if I could have been you , never and I mean it never in my life would I go back there "

Drey chuckled concentrating to the road and Cliff smiled to himself after sometimes.

After two hours their car parked before a grave yard and Drey gathered herself before walking out of the car toward the graves , Cliff followed too .

They slowly walked together until she stopped at a grave with a name gazed on it Jesca Martins , she took her space beside it and stared at the picture sadly .

" God mother am here " she started as tears gathered themselves and threatened to fall down but held the back as possible .

" How have you been doing ? "

" Hope you're fine , am fine too and thanks lot to you " "I have missed you so bad and I wish you were here with me "

Drey went on rumbling out her and memories they had together with all her feelings to the grave while Cliff waited for her few meters from her.

She cried , talked laughed all to herself until she was done and Cliff took her when she was done .

" So who is Jesca Martins , I never asked you of her you know ? " , Drey looked outside before replying , "she's like a mother to me , the one I never had"

Cliff nodded and went on driving .

" You can talk out , if you feel like " he added after sometime and she nodded.

" Jesca Martins is a mother figure to me , she had saved my life at some point in my life when I thought I would die "

" She took the measures when I was addicted to drugs and put me to rehab and I still remember that day when she said it's for me to be okay and if I ever want to be okay I should go in there , and I did "

" She would come to me time to time , talk to me and I felt happy and I was happy after a long time , I was really happy "

" I had found another family afterwards when i had lost mine and she was the only one I focused to when her daughter , my cousin would hate me or pull stunts "

" When she died I couldn't pull myself together but I couldn't bring myself back where I came , where she saved me from "

" I had moved out when she died because my cousin didn't want me and I left to avoid all the Troubles especially when I know she hates me for her own reasons "

" Despite all of that I can't leave the last part of Jesca live a hell of the world , so every time I come to see Jesca I must see her too " .

" So is that where we're heading " Cliff asked after a long silence and she nodded .

After a short while their car parked , Drey walked out followed by Cliff toward the door , knocked and shootings came for them .

" I said I don't have the money Pius "

A door came open and angry lady stood before them , her red hairs cut short and looked messed a little bit , her face countered with anger on it .

" And what the hell are you doing here , Drey ? " she spat venom lacing her voice as she walked back to the house , Cliff smirked on seeing the feisty lady .

" I came to see you " Drey spoke looking down at her apartment .

" Ooh your caring ass annoys me sometimes ....okay am good , am fine you can leave now " the girl at spoke walking to the kitchen , opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

" And who's Pius this time ? " Drey asked looking at her and the girl smirked .

" Want the guy , I can easily hand him to you if you became a whore " she spoke pulling a seat and looked at Her as she sat down .

" Nessa , are you in debts again " Drey asked walking toward her but Nessa held her hand up stopping her .

" No I don't want you near me and you know it , so stop right there ....and about my debts , those are mine , stop coming here and try to solve my problems like I am a fucking helpeless child , I can handle myself "

Nessa now pulled the alcohol bottle that seemed to have some of it and Drey assessed the table that hold ten bottles of alcohol .

Cliff went on walking around the apartment that looked more of shut than a place where a human being can live , clothes scattered all over , bottles of alcohol , pieces of smoked cigarettes , and white powder somewhere .

" You brought a detective with you too this time , ...hey Mr.observant are you done " she asked being pissed.

" Not really , am amazed at how your house can be , a mess like a trash bin "

Nessa closed her eyes being annoyed before shouting .

" Get the fucking out of my house "

And Drey smiled , this was the usual routine ...being kicked out .

" Not until we settle this apartment "

" Then make yourself comfortable " Nessa spoke pulling her coat and boots that were scattering somewhere under the table , wore and walked out after picking up the packet of cigarette and took it with her .

***********"""

Liked this chapter, tell me what you think about it .

And guys I said feel free to imagine whomever you want babes .

See you for the next update , loves .

Ciao .

IverPeace-17.........