Chapter 33

I happily dedicate love and affection to user 41024995 .

****************

"Am Calvin " , Calvin spoke giving the man black In Colour and he reciprocated .

" David " he replied and both headed to the private jet slowly .

The journey was silent all the way to Norway , took some time until they landed.

Took their time at the hotel for sometime before heading toward the asylum since Garen was being persistent , they shouldn't spend a day free .

Their car parked and the two men walked slowly towards the reception .With out most respect they were treated with great hospitality , directed to the manager .

The man went and searched the files after the short explaination and came back with one on his hand .

" Here is the file " , the man spoke giving them to Calvin .

Calvin picked the file with the name and picture of Aufemia in her asylum clothes , the day she was transfered was the same they saw back to Mexico , and the signature was that of Garen Craig .

The two men read the file altogether step by step until they came to the point near the end .

The patient was treated with outmost care and proffesionalism , though her Condition seemed to delay taking an improvement but the doctors and care providers did their very best but the patient couldn't handle the treatment well and passed on 31 December 2019.

Calvin read the part thrice not believing that whatever the report said were true .

David sighed then looked at the man .

" Any more pictures " he spoke and the man nodded his head as no .

" Where was she buried ? " David went on asking since Calvin was trapped on the walls of shock .

" At the Graves behind the asylum since she had no relative at all " the man spoke and Calvin flinched on his seat .

David pulled the file and cross checked again while Calvin got up , rubbing  his forehead nervously years welling on his eyes .

" Thanks for your cooperation , can we take photos " David went on .

" Sure " the man permitted .

David took his phone and took shots to various pages of the file before looking to man .

" Can we have a copy please " and the man nodded , taking the file and headed out .

David went to Calvin whom gripped the other chair in the room so hard , his  nerves bulging out , sweat lingered on his forehead and his body trembled .

" Calm down man " David patted his shoulder for some time as Calvin lowered his head all the way until the man came back and handed David the file .

Both sprint out after all the procedures , Calvin was still in shock of whatever they have heard back to that room.

"You pink promised me , Cal" Femy spoke pouting as her amber innocent eyes bored into his .

" Am sorry I failed you but I would make it up to you " Calvin walked toward her and caressed her cheek when she busted onto laugh .

" I knew you would fall for that , so how would you make it up " she asked and Calvin posed as if he was thinking something .

His hand crossed over his chest while the other tapped his chin slowly and his eyes facing the ceiling .

" Stop fantasing " she beat his arm and he went undone by the laughs and that was it the scary tigress went on throwing her little punches whenever she would get to him while Calvin kept running around the room .

" You liar " , she yelled. And Calvin laughed gain .

" How about Amusement park ? " he asked and she stopped on her tracks smiling like a fool .

" Ooh , how I love you Cal " she grew her arms around his back and hugged her while smiling .Pulled from the  hug she smiled looking at his eyes .

Calvin fell on his knees as soon as he walked into his hotel room and let the tears he's been holding fall .

Aufemia , the girl he once loved and adored as a sister and a friend .She was one woman of a kind and the little moment went on replaying on his mind .

Her cute pouts , beautiful smile and that innocent face that held happiness all the time .

Those amber eyes that bored onto his with admiration and trust , she saw him as a brother and a friend despite of the one sided love she always saw in him , she at least kept the friendship and ignored the feelings .

Their little moments they ever spent made a beautiful memory on his mind that he can't forget .

" What will happen to me now ? " , she asked raising her head from her legs and looked at him .Calvin was there standing looking at her with pity and hurt feelings crossed in his eyes.

" I ..."

" I don't know " he voiced so low ashamed of himself that he couldn't do anything .

Aufemia stood weakly and walked toward him , he couldn't look her in the eyes anymore .She placed her hands on top of his that held the bars tightly .

" Cal " , she called but he couldn't see her eyes .

" When I leave , take care of him for me " she slowly muttered the words with heavy chest , she was trying to pull back the years and sobs that tried their best to voice out .

" Promise me that " she added and he nodded slowly as he held back the sobs too .

" And ...

" When I go , don't look ....leave Early , save me from seeing what you're avoiding right now "

Calvin flinched on her words .

" Promise me you would not turn back when I give you the signal to leave " she begged and he nodded as no and she frowned .

" I will smile , that will be the clue "

" Promise me that , it's the last thing I wish from you " , the sobs escaped , and that was it , Calvin detached himself and walked away as he couldn't handle the feeling .

" You have to Cal , promise me " she shouted before slamming down back to her knees and buried her head in between and cried .

After the judgement , there she stood with a face full of expression but she turned where Calvin sat and Smiled .

Calvin stood and walked out and she had smiled wider , at least there was someone who trusted her all the way , she couldn't want his sad face to hunt her at all .

But as she was taken in the car , her eyes bored onto those of Garen holding so much hurt and betrayal , she couldn't take them from him but she convinced herself and did , and that's when they met those eyes of a brother standing far away at the back .

Tears welling on his eyes and sadness crowded them .

He couldn't keep the promise and that face would always come back at her .

The face she adored and loved as a brother she never had .

Calvin .

**************

That's touching in my part but I hope you would picture it more better with every feeling included .