Chapter 57

I happily dedicate this to StaceyAguilar3.

****************

It's been a week since Garen has meet Femy whom refused to meet anyone just after the second day ,she just received the food placed on her door steps and wouldn't get out of her room anyhow .

Garen found it a normal coping behaviour since she hated him so much but whatever Calvin told him still lingered on his mind ,taking a note of the cameras around the house ,he chose to overlook if maybe there was any located inside the room .

Having his security head bring him to the security system room ,he wanted to know if there was one on the room she's sleeping and luckily there was after searching for sometime .

"Thank you ,you can leave now ' he ordered the guard and remained by himself as he sat carefully and started watching from the day he brought her , he remembered the hatred in her eyes and that anger that seemed to be on the peak .

Will it ever subside .

Came the night and there he became curious as she moved in bed like struggling to get some sleep ,she woke up and started walking around the room ,just holding herself in her own arms ,just putting her hairs from her face . Then came things like standing before the mirror more like she was so afraid to see herself , stretching her hand and touched the mirror as her head hang lower after a short minute glare .

Then moved from the mirror and to the table ,poured herself a glass of water and drank it hastily , her eyes started to scan around the room like trying to find the interesting thing to do before she started pulling her hairs so hard , and bending to her stomach and like screaming out some frustrations out but since it was a video Garen couldn't master what was spoken .

She went on the frustrated antics until when she sat in a corner and held her self close ,her head buried in-between her legs ,after sometimes she raised up and walked to the sofa when it was late night almost morning ,her eyes were now red and puffy and her hairs messed from the pullings .

Sitting on the sofa ,trying to grab some sleepness and it finally took some time and she settled and fell on sofa .

The morning came and Calvin walked in ,there were some sort of conversation that was noted to be one sided since Calvin seemed to stare and after some minute he dashed out after she went for the bathroom .

The same observation went on being worse every night ,She would lack sleepness and be restlessness and crying and scream ,pulling her hairs , scruff all over the room ,throwing things and laying on the floor .

The nights went on getting worse and worse everytime and then something caught his eyes ,she had something in her hand as she sat down after doing all the commotions ,slowly raising her short dress that he had bought her and touched her thigh upper way and something caught his eyes as he tightened his fists making his knuckles turning so white .

Blood trailed from her thighs and he realized she was cutting herself ,she did so with the other thigh and went for her wrist as well and there everything snapped from his mind as he rushed outside the room going back to the main house .

His heart thundered on his chest widly with fear ,he feared that his thoughts might be right but at the same time he blamed himself for being the reason maybe . He shouldn't have locked her in the room ,he should have given her a little bit freedom ,she could have gone anywhere she wanted maybe with a guard or someone watching so close by ,but all those were useless for now .

Recalling what hisguard recently told him that since yesterday night she wouldn't open for the door ever since she took her food from the door steps . Reaching the door he banged it so hard .

"Femy open up "

"Aufemia " he shouted as guards came his way on seeing he's raged .

Before any more waiting he started pushing and kicking the door angrily knowing that on the other side something might have been happened ,something terrible that he fears a lot ,he had once lost her not anymore .

Breaking out the door ,he rushed inside to fund his fears come true ,Femy laid there lifeless on the floor with some blood in her wrist ,her body looked pale .

He garbbed her body and slightly shaked her face ,fear clouding his whole body . Carrying her fastly as he shouted , " Call for Craig's hospital now " ,with that the guards some moved towards the car opening the door while others went on call .

Still holding her onti his arms ,the car started and he impulsed the driver to make it fast and quick .

On the arrival ,the whole hospital was alert with the presence of their boss and since was stated an emergency , most wondered what was happening until they say their boss on run with a girl on his hands .

Fastly helped him and took her in the bed rushing her to the emergency room but one of the nurse stopped Garen .

" Am sorry Mr. Craig ,you can't go in " she sounded so polite and concerned ,Garen's eyes shifted and searched for the nurse only to see  her godmother ....fuck he even forgot she works here .

" Make sure you save her godmother " he spoke his lips quivering and she just nodded as she walked inside closing the door right before his face .

His hands held the door as he prayed deep inside that nothing bad happens to her otherwise he would never forgive himself at all .

Time went by ,still pacinga round with Calvin who spoke nothing but also prayed ever since he arrived ,untill the door came open and the doctors came out .

" How is she ? " They both asked and the godmother came forward replying .

" She's okay for now ,let's see how she'll progress when she wakes up" he spoke glaring at Garen sharply .

" Come with me godson " she said after that as Garen looked at the opening door where they started moving a bed with Femy to another room .

" I said .come.with.me " she tugged his suit coat and ye turned to look at her cleanching her jaws ,....she was angry.

"She needs rest , let's go " , with the that other nurses and doctors passed them and Garen walked behind his godmother .