chapter 45

I happily dedicate this to Rdtrs01.

*********

Revagan walked outside her company to be faced with the journalists waiting for her ,  everyone wanted to ask whatever tolled their mind but simply all needed answers to what happened .

Their trade mark has fall slightly following to what Mia has done with a concern of being their daughter and most wanted to know , what would they do .

" Mrs. Conrad , what will you do after the scandal of your daughter ? "

" Will the Craig support your business again or what ? "

" So did Mia murder , Mercy and blamed it to Aufemia "

" Did you know that your daughter played her young into getting married to the Craig ? "

" What will you ....."

Revagan raised her hand and stopped the journalists whom obliged and waited gir her world .

" Nothing is fabricated in that Video and am also in the darkness like all of you,  the Conrad's never knew that Mia was scheming behind to get the Craigs .....yes she did betray us and I will make sure she pays heavily , I also don't know if she murdered Mercy or not , we all saw the evidences were against my daughter Aufemia but knowing that it was all a framed act , I hope everyone can support us in finding the true Criminal and repent for whatever we had done to Aufemia "

The crowd went silent .

" I would like for the government to take up this case once again and conduct a thoroughly investigation and bring justice to the two poor souls "

Her hands rubbed the tears that rolled down her eyes but still she had gathered all the courage to talk.

" About the business , whatever the Craig's do , I think we deserve it , it's all in my fault to raise a monster that Mia has become , I regret adopting her to be the Conrad , if I only knew back then , I would have left her in the orphanage ......." , after that Revagan couldn't handle anymore thus bolted out and the Journalists knew all but to leave her alone .

Now everyone came to know that Mia was never a really Conrad but just ungrateful brat who couldn't happily take the life she was granted .

Revagan did cry on her way to the Craigs , she needed yo have a word with them , especially when now they have let everything to light .

Entering through the gates, the driver parked and Revagan walked out with her purse on the hand ,  her eyes slightly red .

" Where's your Mother , Maria? " she asked only to have a laugh from her , and that's when Revagan knew she was on the news that aired shortly after her sudden interview .

" Maria " she called again and now Maria granted her the attention .

"You really can put in a good show , am just doubting if this will move Femy's heart because it didn't move mine " Maria spoke pointing to the TV that still aired the news .

" Where's your mother ? " She demanded not wanting to battle with the little girl .

" In my purse , second zip " she pointed to her purse just across the sofa .

" Have you ever had a thought of being respectful at a time , am like your mother Maria " Revagan felt the need to reprimand this kid who has lost all the manner .

" God forbid the curse , you being a mother itself is a shame , do you think you deserve to be one ? " Maria raised her eyebrow and Revagan wanted to slap her so hard .

" You know what mothers do , they trust their daughter and stand by them no matter what , but not a simply , we all saw that the evidences were against Aufemia "

Maria added now standing to face her .

" Come on , mother type ...who does that to their own daughter " , Revagan flinched on the statement .

" Evelyn " Revagan decided to ignore her and called for whom she wanted to speak with .

" You found us quite Mrs. Conrad , lower your voice " Maria spoke crossing her hands on her chest .

" What do you really want , Maria ? " , Revagan finally gave in to her .

" I want nothing and I expect less from someone who disown her own blood ......"

Maria walked towards her and gave her a serious look .

" She will never forgive you , for what you have done Revagan " she added making Revagan see all red in her eyes .

" And do you think you're saved , you were her friend " Revagan snapped and Maria laughed so hard .

" Good to see you looking for someone to blame , guilty eats you up hardly I guess ....tik, tok , back to the time ,  my brother sent me abroad for the studies before it all happened , I came the day she was imprisoned .....so what am to be saved for ? "

Revagan gulped ,she really has crossed all the limits ,can't just take the guilty that rounds her soul right now .

" Revagan " Came Evelyn's voice that calmed her heart but Maria just smiled before walking back to her seat .

" What are you doing here ? " Evelyn asked fisting her arms tightly , one day she has to answer to this very woman about the killings of her daughter that she is solely responsible .

" Good to see you , I wanted to have a talk but sadly I met this brat of a child here being disrespectful " Revagan's jaw tightened at the words .

" Hey , am not like your child Revagan ....I didn't sleep with two brothers and mostly framed the biological daughter of the family that adopted me .......you raised that brat of child Revagan " Maria retorted with anger crossing her facial features .

" What do you want to talk about ? " Evelyn asked ignoring whatever her daughter said , no one wins against Maria .

" I want you to bring back my daughter ,  Garen isn't doing anything right now " she voiced with a worry lacing it and Evelyn gulped ,  how was she supposed to tell her that she's died .

" I have no power , Garen has " Evelyn replied holding the rail tight .

" You were the one who sent her to Russia , just bring her back here , am going to reopen the case " Revagan slightly raised her voice .

" The case belongs to us , we're the ones who decide if it reopens or not , we're the victims family ....if there's no enough evidence we can't do anything , that's why Garen is quite too " Evelyn stated .

" And my daughter is the victim in this whole framed case ,  you just don't decide everything now , we all do " Revagan replied with slight anger on her voice .

" And whose fault is,  for your daughter to be trapped in this Framed case ? " Evelyn raised her eyebrow demanding an answer but Cat got her tounge , Revagan had no answer .

" Don't bark at my house ever again , go and Find enough evidence and I think Mia has one ....if it pains you for what your daughter had gone through , don't forget what mine went through , luckly yours is still alive " .

Evelyn gulped at the last part before heading back upstairs not wanting to look at her  anymore , the guilty was eating her up and she has to do everything to walk out of this clean , because it would be the end of her ...when everyone knows that she had killed Femy .

" It was good to see you Mrs. Conrad " Maria's voice pulled Revagan out from her thoughts as she waved her hand .

Revagan just scoffed and walked away angrily .

******************