Chapter 88

Rayson walked back to his house only to meet the pacing Agatha .

" Where the hell have you been , I have been calling you for ages " she asked with a worried expression .

" Is everything alright ? " He asked and she rubbed her face .

" No , nothing is Good ... Your father is here " she spoke trembling a little bit .

" Good then " he replied walking past her

" Do you think he'll be smiley smiley with what you've been doing ? " She asked surprised with her son's arrogance .

" What have I done , huh ....

He shouted and she gulped .

" I never liked sienna and she didn't die because of me , when will all of you believe my word " he added .

" But that's the reason the Italian's are behind you and your father's tail " she yelled .

" Well I didn't kill her mother " he yelled back

" Sienna betrayed me mother , she whored herself around with the Russian Mafia and that's where death called her right , did she die before my door .. no , she did not and I owe father nothing so of course he'll be smiley smiley with what I have been doing at least in a sarcastic way " he spoke in one breath .

" I understand but your father .....

" Ooh to hell with him for the fuck I care I just don't get it as to why he hates me fucking so much " he creased his eyebrows .

" He hates you because you killed your sister " she mumbled and he froze .

" For fuck's sake do I have even one .... Bullshit " he sarcastically laughed .

" Kathy cruise " she spoke rubbing her face then walked to him .

" Stop... Now that was girl I happened to know back to school " he mumbled narrowing his eyes at her

" And you killed her remember " her mother sternly looked at him .

" I was high mother and father never said he had a daughter neither did you and I killed her by mistake mom " he spoke loosing his all cool .

" Well that was your father's mistress daughter and he hates because of that , he can't forgive you because of that mistake you made years ago " she spoke .

" What ..... "

Both Agatha and Ray turned to look at a paled Femy who shook as tears brimmed in her eyes .

" Sweetheart , you're awake " Ray tried to fake smile and walked towards her when she took a step back .

" Honey you're not okay , we should go back to the bed " he spoke again when Femy turned hurry back to her room and he followed behind as Agatha sighed taking a seat pulling back her hairs .

" Femy " Ray called .

" You killed her " Femy mumbled turning to face him as she created a lot space in between .

" It was in my young days and it was a mistake " he tried to explain .

" Do you fucking know that girl you killed was my best friend , more of a sister to me " she yelled and he froze .

" I know ....

" Ooh "

" But I swear to God it wasn't intentional "

" Intentional ... Trying to rape and drugging her is not intentional Rayson " she yelled once again .

" I wouldn't if I knew she was your friend and the hell I didn't know she was my sister Femy ... Am sorry "

" But you knew she was my friend " she asked

" Few years on after that event I learned about that "

" So you fucking knew me all this time from way back to prison " she yelled tears streaming her face .

" No .. back then I learned about you in just a picture but long memory gone when I met you until I back ground check you after prison " he explained

" You just ruined someone's life , you ended everything about her , she was so innocent and you murdered her " she cried .

" You're a murder " she cried again as he looked at her wanting to be close and comfort her but that wasn't possible he was the Reasons for the tears this time .

Silence

" Yes I am and I will always be for you ...

" Trying to say you killed her for me , huh ... You bastard " she shouted as her lips trembled.

" No and am sorry I did that and trust me that I will live with that my whole life but am not going to stop killing for you "

Femy laughed then looked at him with bewilderment .

" My father is coming and you're not safe with him being around also when I just shot Casper and killed his son " he confessed .

" You fucking stupid " she mumbled.

" So we're going to leave this mansion and I will bring you to better place to keep you safe " he went on .

" You just killed another innocent life Ray " she mumbled tears rolling as she looked at him shocked .

" Now see this in anyway you want but am going to make everyone who hurt you feel the same and more as much as you did , I promise and nothing will stop me for that " he spoke as he walked and grabbed her slowly when she didn't fight back .

" What about you , Kathy was my sister Ray "

He gulped inhaling her hairs before looking to the window and hugged her tightly .

" You'll punish me but let me finish them all then you can punish me all you want " he spoke and cried on his chest .

" You're a murder Ray " she mumbled in sobs and he hugged her tightly .

" Who are you really ?" She asked as if regaining her senses and pushed him away slowly and he moved .

" Am the heir of American mafia , Femy . My father is the drug lord and the darks world leader in the American state and I will be when he steps down and you'll be my queen " he replied proudly and she froze .

" And I want you to trust me , give me another chance I will make everything right , I promise " .

Femy looked at his eyes as he stopped forward and slowly caressed her cheeks .

Never in this life has she ever thought of meeting such a man but she did , she even fucked this guy and fell in love with him for the time they've been together but he was a dangerous man .

A dark prince at that ......

Will she trust him .