Chapter 68

Opening her eyes slowly , Femy met with a bright light and thought it was better to close them , a flash of memories came in her mind once again .

" Come on it's morning already " a heavy baritone voice that showered her spine with chills filled her ears and a smile crept ok her face . It was Garen speaking in her ears while scooping her more to his body , the heck of this man.

" You should be making an example out of  yourself  , you've got a meeting with the Salvador " Femy replied trying to pull herself off his tight arms .

" Thought you wanted me to wake up " she added seeing how tight his hands became around her waist  .

" I sometimes crave you more than anything " , with those words slipping from his lips she stopped fighting and relaxed in his arms wanting for them to be so true and that it should be always .

Suddenly

Curtains were flipped to the side harshly and the bright light hit her face , she tightly closed her eyes as her hand moved to somehow shed herself from it , adjusting slowly she lowered her hand when a hard and menacing voice came too way harsh than everyday .

" It's time for some electric chills , I just think you're uncontrollable "  ,she removed her hands when two arms grabbed her , pulling her out of the bed ,

" Aaah , leave me alone " she shouted but no one apaid her attention , she struggled and shouted when suddenly felt something sharp on her neck and her voice slowly became low as her body gained weakness and she fell limply on the hands of those who had her .

" You're awake " a voice came as she her wet face to the door , hands cleanched on her sheets so hard , lips quivering . Ray's face faded noticing her gestures and slowly placed the tray he had on the table and sat beside the bed where she flinched .

" Hey it was just a nightmare " he Spoke as Femy looked at him , nodding at his statement before giving him little smile .
" I would say a bad memory Ray " she spoke

" Am glad you're back " added with a smile crepting on her face she relaxed as Ray smiled too .

" I would always come back for you , Aufemia " he spoke kissing her hand as she smiled again .

" Thought it would take your time , I was getting tired of waiting " she spoke pulling herself and took a seat , looking into each other's eyes slowly leaning to each other and kissed smoothly .

" I missed you " Femy spoke pulling away as Ray leaned his forehead onto hers trying to get all of her through his feelings . That feeling of her being in his hands after such a long time .

" Am hungry " she spoke throwing an eye toward where the tray was and Ray pulled it , then placed it on her lap slowly , not leaving her eyes that mesmerized his heart .

" Tell  me what's going on with him " she inquired as she picked up a piece of bacon on her hands .

" Why don't you enjoy your bacon first , my love " Ray spoke moving from the bed and headed to the Dressing table pulling one of the drawer and took out USB driver the walked back to the table , took the PC and went back to bed .

" Am eager , I just want to know what's really going on " She spoke chewing slowly .

" Everything is going well , just as you want it to be , Garen is going crazy out there " he chuckled as Femy stopped eating and placed the tray aside .

" He should be , though it's not enough " cleanching her teeth as she looked at him , he nodded placing the PC and and connected the driver as both fell silent , listening to the video playing .

After a short while Ray sighed looking at her and decided to ask .

" So what are you going to do with this ? "

" Make everyone go Crazy , drive them to the abyss of darkness  " she whispered slowly and Ray smiled

" There's someone I need to meet by the way " she slowly looked at him and he raised his eyebrow .

" Who ? "

" Gareth " she replied before looking at the windows .

"I don't think that's a good idea " he spoke looking at her as she closed her eyes and rubbed her face slowly .

" I know but am going to use him anyways " she spoke pulling the sheets from her body .

" You're not well Femy , better be still and you have some explaination to make " he spoke anger on his face that made Femy stop and narrow her eyes to him .

" Don't give me that look you lied to me Femy "

" I don't recall such a thing " she replied.

" You told me you were okay when we met in Cuba but seemed like you're still on sleeping drugs and you clearly need a therapist for these marks woman " he spoke grabbing her hand and showed her own scars and wounds .

" Am okay " she moved away her hand and slowly rubbed the scars before giving a heavy sigh .

" Am okay , as I said .... I was just stressed , Garen had me inside his walls and that felt like .. it felt like ... Back then , it felt captive , prisoned , controlled .... Aaah .. I .... I ...

She spoke with tears down her cheeks now and suddenly started to have a difficult in breathing .

" I .. fe... fe...

Holding her chest as Ray panicked , she was having panick attacks .

" Femy ... " He called but all she was seeing was blurry things as tears welled up in her eyes .

" Femy .... Breathe with me , count with me ... Am with you , am right here "

One

" O...ne

" Two "

" T.. wo "

Still holding her shoulders , he encouraged her to go on .

" Three "

" Th.. ree "

On tenth she was breathing steadily but her eyes watery and red , Ray hurriedly hugged her and she kept on giving sighs like calming herself as tears rolled down her cheeks .

In her heart she sweared , they will all pay for this ..... All of them .

" You're okay "

Everything is going to be okay " Ray went on chanting the words that surely kept her calmness .

" Am okay " she whispered .

" Am going to be okay " she added closing her eyes .

" Don't worry I am with you " Ray added .