Chapter 85

Expensive cars parked and most of influential people walked out of them , all gathered for one purpose the opening and exhibition of Audrey's work .

The decorations were extravagant same as the people attending it , everything was so classically and organized after all it was Audrey the upcoming Billionaire in the country and not to forget the support of her husband to be Rayson , another influential person .

People of different aspect attended especially the actors and models also the wives of the billionaire's and millionaire's most with the idea of making deals with her and expand business .

On looking around Rayson was satisfied with everything and looked at his watch , they were in track of time . He smiled as he walked to the stage and spoke in a Mic .

" Ladies and gentlemen , am honored with your presence in this gathering for the better success and happily welcome everyone in this occasion , and am honored to be the man of the night too " he small laughed as others laughed and clapped for him too . Rayson was a man of jokes too .

" We're all gathered here for the opening and exhibition of  fairies jewelry enterprises for our precious kinded soul Audrey Greene , my lovely fiancee and wife to be , and with pleasure I would like to welcome her in this successed event she's well prepared , a hard working woman "

And the door opened revealing a well beautiful woman in a tall red dress with a slit up to  her left thigh , she took a step with a smile plastered on her beautiful face . Her red hairs , her well shaped lips formed a smile now and then , asmall white purse on her hand as people clapped and turned her way to get a glimpse .

Most approved of her beauty and magnificence , men drooled over her and women got jealous while other yearned to be like her .

Her eyes navigated the room for a small portion and her eyes managed to catch some of the people she knew , some were the ones she's made deals with for the past few months , others they're her fiance's co worker and partners , others were her fake friends she made in short time for the way of her success and then they fell on Garen who clapped his hands smoothly and majestically with a smile on his face .

She gulped for a second before replacing it with the smile , It's been so long to see his smile like that and traces of the moments back then flashed on her mind when he used to laugh and make her laugh , she's always known that he's having a beautiful smile .

Then they fell on the so called sister , Mia Grayson , questions swirled on her mind .

What the hell was she doing here , she does t remember inviting her at all .

Took them off her she had no time dealing with Stupids right now but then her gaze fell to her parents who were seated with curiosity in their face . In the past months since she's been revealed they've tried to make their moves into claiming she was their daughter but constantly dismissed them .

Taking the last staur and met with Ray's smiling face with a stretched hand she took in few second , and Ray's lips came to them before pulling her and kissed her cheeks  , people cheered .

Gesturing for the mic , she smiled and walked towards it.

" Hello everyone , hopefully we've made it so far for this and it's only been for your commitment and support , am honored for that and welcome to the opening of Fairies jewelry enterprises , I am Audrey Greene the owner of Fairies Enterprises "

" When I was a child I have always liked painting and I do paint but my mother loved jewelries so much that she one day had my father sleep hungry because he forgot to bring her the jewelry as a gift he promised "

Revagan tensed in that and Grayson , smiled sadly on the memory of how that happened back then . He remembered how he stayed awake the whole night .

" And I never knew why she liked them that much until one day I understood how precious jewelries are . They are the most beautiful things in sight and as adornment but what made me loved them is how strong they are , to make a jewelry takes a lot and it goes through difficult process to look shiny as they look and that's what made me reflect myself  " .

" I have been in ups and down , fire and water has been in my way , the gravel and smooth road I have crossed and here I am standing as a well built , strong and succeed as beautiful as a jewelry and that's what everybody is , a jewelry . We're all through a lot and sometimes others don't really understand but in the end we stand so beautifully in front of everyone with no flaws and challenges in their eyes but we've been in a rough way to a beautiful success "

People clapped impressed with the speech and she went went .

" And when the jewelry becomes beautiful , it become expensive and with high standard deservance , anyone could have it but with it's deserving price and no matter what you'll never be able to break a jewelry from it's beautiful sight and never will anyone trash something as beautiful as it , however breaking it or losing it will be a way costfull for you and a loss in your side , just like how everyone is "

" When your succeeded after a tough struggle , not everyone can deserve you , not everyone can afford you and no one can afford you but losing you or messing with you will be their loss , that's how life simply is "

Garen gulped not losing contact with her pretty figure on the stage , he knew he was that fool who broke and lost his expensive jewelry and that he would never deserve that jewelry again and he's at lost for that .

He breathed averting his eyes and looked somewhere else where he met a walking figure toward the hallway and he'd not miss that figure anywhere and anyhow , that was Mia .

" What is she doing here "?  He thought to himself .