Chapter 53

I happily dedicate this to SHAYRA18SAMI.

*********

Femy couldn't sleep at all especially with the thought of her being in the house of Garen , the name itself irked her so much this man she loved now stands as someone who she hates with all her mighty . Moving side to side trying to get some sleep but how could she when her sleeping pills are not with her .

With hours going by ,Femy moved around the room continuously untill when she was tired and slept in the sofa instead .

" Aufemia " a voice called as the door went open and Calvin walked inside and that jerked Femy from her sleep ,looking like a person who just came back from the dead .

Her eyes being puffy ,her hairs messy , her skin looked pale as she stood and looked at the man before her .

" Aufemia " he called again but this time came a voice with worry and shock on it as ye stopped on his truck analysing how she looked like and still got no answer .

Femy noticed how he looked at her and insecurities kicked in ,trying yo make her hairs straight and failed miserably .

" what is it ? " She asked wanting nothing but to end conversation with him and leave her alone .

" Are you okay ? " He asked and she closed her eyes trying to grasp some air before opening her eyes once again .

" What is it ?  " She asked again and he just looked deadly at her as his eyes held guilty and pain in them . Femy gulped then walked towards the bathroom leaving him all alone .

Looking herself to the mirror ,she gulped on her own sight as Memories flooded her mind once again .

*****

After  having a three day pass out Femy  gathered all of her strength and moved from the bed . Her whole body ached especially her heart , gathering her self she moved slowly to the small room inside and that was the washroom she barely reached in weeks .

Standing in front of the mirror as her hands held tightly the sink ,her head moved and she faced herself on it .There stood someone she didn't recognize anymore ,there stood a girl she didn't know at all ,her eyes were red and puffy ,inside them had carry nothing but darkness . Those amber eyes that once held joy and happiness were gone and darkness  dominated the emotions .

Those beautiful hairs which her mother used to comb and style with designs were long gone but just some lunatic unwashed hairs in the head .

Her fair and tan skin now looked pale and the clothes she had made matters worse than all . She looked deadly .

*********

It has been a long time since Femy has seen this woman ,the woman she doesn't recognize but deep down knew that was her in the amidst of darkness ,surrounded with sorrows and pain .

The appearance freaked er heart as her hands cleanched so hard before opening the tao and splashed some waters on her face , that was it she decided to take a bath completely ignoring the sleepness in her eyes .

As she moved out Calvin was no longer there but a tray of breakfast ready just beside her bed ,her stomach rumbled and she couldn't wait anymore but to take the food .

Taking some food as her mind resolved back to Nica ,how she missed her but here she was far away from her and all because of Nessa . How stupid could she be not to see how doubtful of Nessa was to her ,so it was all about the real Audrey .

Never in her life has she wished that someone dies because of her but Mercy and Audrey has just made her a murder in a seconds . Guilty swirled in her heart for both of them especially Audrey because she took her place .

"You're a murderer "

Those words kept ringing in her ears and how she wished that she would perish the very next seconds . Her mind went over few more stuffs and the escape idea came back to her ,staying here doesn't help her at all especially with the fact that her sleeping pills are not with her ,she would go back in the state she fears alot .

After being done with food ,she walked to the gloset for anything new perhaps if Garen hasn't changed with his behaviour of having her clothes around . Meeting an empty closet rememded her that this was not the Garen she knew before ,how foolish she thought ,he changed on that day and he would never be the same again .

Moving back to the clothes she had since yesterday ,walked to the curtains to get a better view if the mansion only to be met with a bright light making her close her eyes , this was why she hated the light .

Adjusting slowly she opened her eyes and looked over the mansion that seemed so much different , so many things have changed in the place and too bad she wasn't there to witness everything .

Looking down ,saw a black Porsche driving to the parking lot and soon walked out Garen Carig himself in his dark blue suit , how he changed too ,she thought .

Back then Garen preferred some sweatshirts and pants ,shirts with sleeves on the elbow but this is the second day she sees him in a full suit ,maybe he left those dressing styles she liked so much .

Carried by thoughts she didn't hear the door opening and there walked Garen ,he cleared his throat gaining her attention and there she met those same eyes she once fell in love with but not anymore .

He gazed at her before taking some few steps towards her and she frowned .

" You don't plan on jumping out there ,do you ? " ,he asked making another step and Femy scoffed .

" wouldn't that be a better means to repay the death I have caused " ,with that Garen gulped shrugging the statement and looked around the room .

" Are you comfortable ? " He asked and she walked past him brushing past his shoulder as he kept taking some steps towards her .

" Is a bird comfortable in a cage ? " She retired making him turn and face her once again .

" It's just for a while " he reasoned .

" With nothing particular Garen ,you're just caging me with nothing at all " she yelled a tear falling down her eyes .

" Am doing this for you " he whispered .

" I can do anything for you and you know that ,name anything but not leaving here until everything is settled  " .  He added .

" Then send me back In prison ,cause am just an escaping prison and I know that hurts you because I killed your sister " she mumbled the last words making Garen clench his fists so hard with a hardened gaze .

A silence took over for a while as they got heated on their gazing competition .

" Never " he spoke loud and clear with so many emotions on his eyes .

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

So much love for you all guys .....

Got 8 followers that's a great achievement in my story writing journey and gods 😘🥰🤗🤗 22.1k reads .....thanks guys