Chapter 27

I happily dedicate this to Chosenplum.

**************

"Are you going to talk or not ? " Nessa asked Veronica whom looked at her cousin very keenly and doubtful.

" If you have nothing then send yourself out Nica , am seeing creep shits whenever you're around " she added and Nica sighed before crossing her legs , scanning over the room again .

" You're into drugs now " Nica started .

" That's not your business " Nessa replied with a frown .

" Seems like you haven't brought your fuck boys in here for a while , looks more clean " , waving her hand pointing at the arrangement Nica smiled being amused .

" I hate observant and you're acting like one now , what the fuck do you want Nica ? " raising her voice as anger coated her face .

Them being cousins doesn't help a thing when there's hatred in between and Nessa was wondering what has brought her there but she knew something was up and the smell of it was disgusting .

" You're in debts too " Nica went on and Nessa was getting full of her stories and exclamations or more like statements .

" I knew that bitch couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut "she shouted raising her hands up and dropped them like surrendering but not quite shocked .

" What else did she tell you Nica ? " she added and Nica smirked knowing that she's got her where she wanted .

" Curiosity killed the cat Vanessa " Nica replied and Nessa scoffed .

" Then leave Nica ...god , I really hate the sight of you" ruffling her hairs out of frustrations .

" But you can stand me " , suddenly there was a knock at the door and Nessa walked to get it hoping that it wouldn't be Pius or those men again .

Opening the door , Drey pushed in with force and Nessa scoffed on her behaviour .

" Now I see why that witch is here , so do tell me please , are we on the family meeting because if that's it count me out but I can lend  you the house and space " Nessa spoke walking to the kitchen direct to the fridge , grabbed an alcohol bottle and walked back to them .

" We're not here to the family meeting , Nessa " Drey stated throwing her purse onto the coach , she looked angrily but yet tried to keep it cool.

Opening the top with her teeth Nessa  downed it up to half the content .

" Then why are you here ? " she asked trying to calm herself down still swirling the bottle on her hand .

" The men you directed to me " Drey started and Nessa laughed loudly but anger evident on her voice.

" Uh .so that's it,  well I did and you know for cash " talking simply like it was actually nothing and finished the rest of the content before placing the bottle on the table .

" Well why ? " Drey stared her in the eyes and Nessa's lips formed into a thin line while Nica crossed her hands over her chest .

" Does it need a reason to tell a location Drey , because that's simply someone wants to meet you " , still shrugging it like nothing .

" Nothing is without reasons , are those the men that debts you or what " Nica spoke as Nessa slowly turned to face her, she did forgot at a time that she was also in there .

" I can see the reason of why she's here but not you " , she looked at Nica disgustingly but then sighed and looked at Drey .

"Okay , those men were looking for you after being directed by aunt Janette here specifically looking for Mom before you but then since she's dead they asked for you by some photo and damn....you saved  a lot for that one I bet "

Nica and Drey looked at each other then back at Nessa  , still being confused .

" Then I wouldn't let thousands of dollars go just because of you , so I gave them you're location because I simply know how pathetic you can be in the memorial day and wouldn't leave the city without seeing your little lovely sister there " she pointed to Nica who gritted her teeth out .

She paused before walking to the door .

" Am not done here , Nessa " Drey raised her voice and Nessa opened the door facing them .

" Ain't either but very close to " she replied looking at both of them who stood on their feet .

" Come on , ain't run from my own house , can I now ?.Well this is for you both because I brought the mens in that club and showed them you ...end of the story , now OUT " Nessa explained in one breath holding that serious face ever .

" What did you tell them Nessa because I can say whatever it's happening now is your plan , those men are bugging me to annoyance , I can't stand it , tell them to leave me alone " Drey spoke contouring her face to show how annoyed she was right now.

" Are you deaf Audrey, hey Nica help your Kittie here to process the words am saying , now leave me to my peace " she snapped looking at Nica , who now stood and walked closer until she was before Nessa face to face , very closely .

"Listed  Nessa , we both know how ignorant you can be and so don't play yourself for a fool here and  grace the chance of explainations because if this comes later not correlating with what you just said , I will bring you to place you hate the most because you know am just sparing you sometime ".

Nessa gulped before pushing her by her shoulder and walked back inside .

" Oh , you don't threat me in my own house Nica and live with it because if there's more to what those men said ,the  it's a weird name they called her " she pointed at Drey .

Silence took over

" Am curious too , who are you Drey because as far as I know you're not a Greens " raising her eyebrows Nessa questioned Drey who  flinched , palming her face as she scrubbed it harshly .

" You know what Nessa , believe what you want Greens or Vegetable I don't care because I can't be fucking proving my kinship to you when I can also doubt if you're Greens , we only met Four years ago after all , so no one knows another that much " Drey shouted .

" But she knows you much better than I whom we used to live together " Nessa pointed at Nica .

" Then there , Am Greens Nessa , you just said that yourself "  , Drey pulled her purse and walked out as Nica glared at Nessa for a while before leaving too , slamming the door behind .

" Fuck all of you "

" I hate you two "

Nessa shouted grabbing the bottle she had placed earlier and threw it to the door , breaking down into pieces as her chest heaved up and down fastily .

***********

So here is the new chapter , hope you like it guys .

     Please do vote 🤗

      Comment 😔

And follow please .....🙈

Love you guys

                     IverPeace-17.