Chapter 80

" I have been calling Giovanni but he doesn't pick up , his father wants to see him " Evelyn Said worried as she roomed around the house while Maria tried to keep her company just as Garen ordered because she would freak out sometime and lose consciousness , a lot has been going on in her mind and she's isn't taking that well .

" He's lost Charlotte remember , he surely knows that Garen will take care of this , you're sweet boy must be grieving " Maria spoke making Evelyn stop her steps and glared at her like she wants a death wish .

You surely don't understand the heaviness of the situation do you , you've always been so carefree and careless to care about this family while it has done nothing but pamper your shitful behaviour especially that man you're calling sweet boy and the one holding some bars in a police station  " she yelled but still that didn't faze Maria who just glared at her mother like a lunatic she is .

" And why are you so worried about me then , keep calling your sweet boy mother because ain't changing this shitty especially for you , you don't deserve it . So don't make it hard for me here , mind your business while I wait for my time for babysitting to be over " she replied nochantly .

" What did you say ? " She asked as anger flared  her nose .

" Cut the crap nobody is around mom , you're all wrecked up when you realized the family is not in his office and not when he got arrested , I saw you walking out his office before the news aired and you looked like shit with worry and sweats  " Maria dropped the bomb .

" I guess I should really mind my business " Evelyn replied .

" You better if you don't want me to spill more of your wickedness " she replied .

Meanwhile Garen knocked in Gareth's apartment after dragging Camilla all the way from her enterprise forceful with full of threats .

Gareth opened the door freely not knowing someone else was there today .

" You brought him here " he asked in disbelief .

" Trust me I didn't have a choice Reth " Camilla replied as Garen walked right inside and both followed .

" What are you doing here ? " Gareth asked wanting to do nothing but to stay away from Garen right now , the guilty was eating up his soul like nothing , he knew whatever his brother were fighting against oyt there was his fault and he can't come clean , or someone he loves might be dead , Femy has Changed .

" Tell me what have you been doing all along ? " Garen asked blankly .

" What are you talking about ? " Gareth asked walking around and took a seat just as Camilla who looked at the two brothers like both of them have gone crazy .

" I know Femy came to you and she's out there for nothing but revenge , I don't know to what length that has gotten to her but I need to know everything she's told you or threaten you with .. "

" I have nothing to do with Femy , okay " Gareth stood abruptly up and paced around rubbing his forehead .

Garen narrowed his eyes on his , he's always know his young brother , one deep threat he comes out clean , that's what happened the last te a person threatened him and he gave up all the videos , how he wished to know that person .

" I came here with the help with Camilla and as she said she didn't have a choice , don't make me do the same to you because for starter I would choose her , right here , right now and don't you dare think I will go easy on her " Garen threaten

" What are you going to do ? " Gareth asked shifting his eyes from Garen to Camilla who flinched .

" I bet you don't want to know that but I want you to make your choice very quickly .... Camilla convince him " Garen spoke pulling his phone out and Looked at Camilla who stood up and walked to Gareth .

" Come on Reth , say whatever you know he's not playing games here , my life is at stake " she complained and that was it with one lol to her eyes Reth wanted nothing but to make her feel safe . But Femy would have her head if he betrays her and Garen seems to be holding something so dearly for Camilla .

" What have you done to her Garen ? " He asked anger surfacing .

" Nothing but am about to do something now three is the top , 1 ...... 2 ...

" Okay " he spoke looking at Camilla .

" Aufemia came to me and threatened me with Camilla's life and she ordered me to do things that's going to be a fall to our family ... "

" You're the one who put father behind the bar " Garen spoke placing the pieces together , that's why he called first hand .

" I didn't she did , and she has a family card right now with her" he added making Garen's eyes widened .

" You piece of shit " he yelled at him

" Come on Garen I was trying to protect the love of my life here and all this shit is coming back at you because you didn't trust her , you didn't protect her and now no one has a chance to stand against her am afraid not even you " he yelled too making Garen gulp his guilty down , Reth was right but it was too dangerous for all them now .

" What else did she do " Garen asked .

" Am afraid I don't know but if she has that Card , then everything belongs to her Garen " Reth spoke taking a seat tiredly as Camilla tried to calm his nerves .

" Keep me posted with everything she'll tell you to do and don't you lie to me ... I will stop her " he spoke gritting his teeth before walking outside .

" What have I done ? " Reth spoke to himself as Camilla eyed Garen .

" He'll fix all of these , just don't do any stupid move anymore okay " she spoke patting his shoulder .

" And what did he have against you ? "

" My life at his mercy " she replied looking deep to his eyes .

" Shit , how am I going to protect you "

" We're going to protect each other " .