Chapter 52

I happily dedicate this to msllmoff.

***********

Milla walked straight to her room after Her nanny announced the absence of her godfather ,Seven Wings . The luck on her as he went for an important meeting that he had to stop the searching and attend the deal agreement .

Walking to the bathroom her eyes widened on the sight before her ,the hickeys all over indeed Reth has done a perfect job and how to hide them from her investigator of a father ,that was another thing come .

"Fuck you Reth " she cursed but smiled at the same time when flashes of memories from what they have done yesterday and morning flashed back . She took shower and walked to bed ,feeling sore and tired and more like waiting for her father .

After long hours of sleepness ,the door was opened and there walked Seven Wings slowly towards the bed .

" I know you're awake so get up and tell me where were you and doing what exactly ? " his sound thundered in the room .

Camilla couldn't hide anymore the fact that she was awake because her father would always see through the facade she plays everytime ,pulling the duvet and faced him anger burning off his life .

" I drank and passed out to one of my friend's house " I reasoned and he furrowed his brows in a confusing way but released it fastly and replaced by a frown .

" I hope you know I have cross checked all over your friends and still not found you " he spoke with his menacing voice and I shirked internally on the thoughts of him not visiting Kelly .

" You never cross over to Kelly " I spoke and he relaxed proving me right that he didn't check on me there like he always .

" Okay , but be warned young lady ,the next time I will cross over and your lie would be on leave light " he spoke before looking at me and then walked away .

How I love his short lasting anger .

I pulled my duvet and slammed myself back on the bed  .

Later on I woke up and walked to the bathroom ,took shower and covered the hickeys once again before walking down to eat super and there i met my god father again .

" I would advise you to stop drinking ,it doesn't suit you young lady " he voiced out as I sat across him . He eyed me as I sighed and pulled the plate for myself ,how I hated being served like a princess .

" what's with the scarf ,are you cold ? " He asked and I sighed nodding my head .

" That's what alcohol do to you , though very exceptional " he spoke munching on his steak as he eyed me carefully .

I ignored his stare and kept myself busy with my meal though I could still feel his eyes digging holes in me .

He then went back to his meal too and silence took over as usual ,only forks sounds and spoon were rarely heard as we eat . After the meal I could see my god father leaning backward and settle his stares on me .

" Have you gotten yourself a boyfriend ,Camilla " he asked making my stomach twist on the inside ,couldn't he wait for the digestion .

" What made you think that Dad ? " I asked knowing the answer already but doubts made them unsure of  . He leaned forward and stared at my scarf .

" Am not of your age Milla , I have been a boy once and still a man so it's better he be worth my respect because am not leaving you to some milk smelling boys out there .......

I flinched on the statement as I thought what he would do if he finds out that the man he's doubting is from Craig's family , he'll kill me of course .

"And tell him to keep it on his pants ,the next time he gives you these I will chop off his hands " he spoke pulling off the scarf and I couldn't even avoid it at all,shame crossed me as in lowered my head and he stood making the chair move back with a screech .

" If he wants you ,tell him to meet me as soon as possible ", with that he walked away leaving me in my own fear .

I know he has to power to fund Gareth and that will be the end of both of us and that's what I fear the most .I looked where his figure disappeared and hugged myself with a sudden mind ticking looking for the scarf that laid down on the floor .

I picked it and walked away back to my room with my heart thundering in my chest .

Walking in my room ,I looked myself in the mirror to see the purple marks my neck had ,Gareth has greatly done a god job of adorning it .

With him on my thoughts ,I remembered yesterday's events and happiness filled my heart because honestly I would never regret giving my cherry for Gareth to pop . I have loved him for the three quarter of my life and be with him for almost my Half life .

It has always been my dream to be the girl for Gareth ,too bad I was never in his eyes as a woman and am curious now of his actions though the morning fuck told me that he was serious or maybe am living my own fantasy .

My mind drifted to Mia and my heart dropped , What if he's still on her because it's a hundred percent he isn't over her at all and I just became a middle fuck girl for him or maybe not really .

A phone call disrupt my thoughts and I walked to the bed to see 'My Forever 'flash on the screen . I grabbed the phone and picked it up in a hurry  to hear Reth's voice on the other side .

My inside churned and heart beat increased , I miss him already .

"Milla " his voice came and I was pulled out of my dirty thoughts about him as I respond .

" Hey " .

" Are you okay ? " ,he asked probably because of my stammering voice .

" Yeah ...

I cleared my throat and went on .

" what's up ? "

" I fucking miss you " he voiced out sexily or maybe that's how I made it sound .

Gulping down I cleanched my thighs .

Me being the slutty self ....

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Here's another update .

For the mercy of  the lord and done with my exams and here I am promising you that I will do my best .

I also want to end with this book and get on with my other lovely book

SPARKLING LOVE .

Don't forget to check on it ,it's the best story and I dedicate my heart to both of books but you can choose where your hear resides .

😘❤️‍🔥♥️