Chapter 86

" Is everything ready ? " Mia asked holding her seven months belly and the man nodded looking at his computer and she smiled .

" Air it when I alert you,  be careful and leave this building as soon as everything is done . Tell James to prepare the car and others to be alert " she ordered and the two men nodded as she walked outside slowly towards the hallway and headed upstairs only to be on the upper floor looking down at the event taking place and she smiled smoothly  .

" Jewelry cannot be broken when it's only true jewelry but not a fake one " she muttered with a smirk before pressing the button he held on her hand and seconds later came pictures on the video played different from the jewelry pictures that Drey was illustrating.

Slowly the picture of a woman with disheveled hairs on the corner came into the view , then the one with a screaming Femy as crazy when she's been held with two masculine men who tried to grab her and according to the uniform they wore , seemed to be the asylum staff .

Came the ones where she was electrified , when she was beaten , when she was drugged , when she laid on the pool of her own blood .

Others were of Femy walking in her prison's uniform , other were on assaulted Femy when men grabbed her ankles and throw her to the floor , the other age laid unconscious with busted face  and others when she was frozen in a ice filled room .

With a satisfied smile Mia laughed smoothly as she watched her sisters reaction from a far .

Femy stood still and frozen as she gripped hard the standing table as all of it started coming back at once and she cowered away wanting nothing but run from there . Rayson ran toward her and grabbed her close to him as he shouted for the video to be cut off and it was but the audience was already in frenzy .

Reporters were on their stance taking pictures of a confused Femy as tears strikes down her face and her lips quivered as Ray struggled to get her out of there but they were not making it easier for any of them .

Femy on seeing how people were throwing questions and clicking pictures of her , the memories of how they did take her pictures back then came back flooding and all she could hear were the questions they all threw at her .

" Why did you kil her ? "

" We're you two not friends "

" Did you push her down stairs or  not ? "

" Miss Femy please answer the question "

With that she screamed hardly pushing Ray away and cowered herself on the floor tears strumming down her cheeks and the security came to aid.

" Sweetheart " called Ray as he approached her but his steps halted on hearing what she said , same happened to Garen who wanted to walk to her .

" Stay away from me "

" Take them away from me please "

" Don't do that please , am not insane ... Am fine "

" I did not kill her , please "

Rayson took another step , " Femy " he called .

But she backed away like she saw her assaulters and crawled in the floor backward then held immediately her stomach shielding it .

" Please don't beat me ... Am pregnant , it didn't do anything "

Garen's heart dropped in his own stomach as he frozed with tears brimming on his eyes on that sentence .

She was mimicking everything she's done to protect herself in the past , and that's when even Ray realized , the woman he loves is mentally destroyed , this was more than damage .

She's acting just strong .

Ray cared less and walked towards her , swiped her to his hands even when she screamed for him to let her go , he then walked faster to the other side if the exit and left .

A crowd of people stood in bewilderment piecing one went after another and realizing what was happening. 

The same woman who said about a beautiful jewelry can not be broken , was simply a broken jewelry .

Garen stood there like a minute before coming back to his sense and followed where Ray headed , he couldn't leave them alone , she needs him .

Mia walked inside her car then gave out the strong malicious laugh that expressed her happiness as James stepped on the gas .

On the other hand Femy was crying and trembling in the whole driving back home and mumbling like a crazy woman , she was .

Ray swore to kill Garen in his mind for the hundredth time and everyone involved . He swore to hunt them down and make sure everyone gets a befitting death and to those who are dead , he would grave them out and kill their skeletons for the second time .

How he wished he was a devil , he would have killed their souls thousand of times .

Arriving home , he carried her tothe living room because Femy was not having it at all , she wanted everything but not a toy h and a person near her , she just screamed harder and harder , pleading and crying .

Ray tried to console her when his mother bulged inside and threw her purse , running toward his son who engulfed Femy forcefully .

" Let her go son "

" I can't mom " he mumbled a tear falling down his cheeks .

" Just look at her " he sobbed .

" I understand how you feel but the doctor will be here soon , so let her go , let her breath on her own " she insisted and he shook his head .

Agatha looked at the pitiful souls engulfing each other as the strength of Femy weared out slowly and sudden silence engulfed everyone .

Ray kissed her forehead .

" She passed out , now let her go " Agatha came again but suddenly a door came open revealing A panting Garen.

Rayson glared at him with a death promise in his eyes , he slowly moved away from Femy and Agatha noticed how her son breathed and he knew what a devil he can become .

" Garen please leave , she doesn't need you ... I will call you when she's awake "

" I will kill you " came a roar from behind as Agatha hushed for Garen to leave but he was not having it until a fist collided with his cheek and he fell to the ground.