Chapter 58

I happily dedicate this to JizelleNadia.

**************

"Do you know the meaning of this ? " His godmother raised her voice for the hundredth times ever since they got in the room and Garen was just quite as a reprimanded child .

His godmother , Agatha Roff one of the woman he has a great story to tell with . She was his godmother and once a good friend of his mother but went into quarrels and stopped coming across each other for the long time but he couldn't let her go back to the streets and live a poor life after somewhat unknown and unsatisfying reasons of why she fell from her thighs and become inexistent person to the world .

He hired her to his hospital against his mother's wishes and once she comes to know that Agatha is here there would be a tiff of course .

" You've done the worst in your life but this is beyond explaination Ren " she went on and Garen licked his lips nervously ,who knew the mighty Garen must be afraid of this old woman here .

" I really don't know what's happening godmother but tell me she's going to be okay " he spoke this time meeting her eyes .

" She's never going to be okay as you assume Ren ,the girl is damaged and you're having a fault in this and in bigger way "  ,Agatha spoke leaning toward as Garen gulped ,there was another truth .

" You see this video tells a lot , the girl is traumatized just greatly because this pacing and restlessness means she can't sleep and probably she's used to sleeping pills ,she's harbouring memories that causes her pain and to release some she cuts herself ,the girl has the desires to end her life because she can't take the insomnia and the pain troubling her memories .....

She sighed zooming the video that caught some action he missed .

" See how she rubs her body and nose ,this tells that she has probably used drugs back then and they used to relieve some tension or pain ,look how she rubs her left arm ....the girl has a lot on her sleeve it's suprising you know nothing about her at all . "

Garen gulped as guilty swallowed his pride and ego ,he should have know about this ,he should have for sure ....why did he miss some things like this .

" Who is this girl Garen  ,I can tell you don't know her or met after long time ,which is it ?

The question stiked hard on his face as he went pale , his godmother never met Femy in person . He only once showed her picture before marriage and the commotions between them happened .

" Garen " she called again

" Her name is Aufemia Conrad ,she's my wife " he replied fidgeting with his hands .

" The Craig's would have been here ,Ren .....who's she ? " She asked again knowing fully that if she was the daughter in law of Craig ,the whole family would have been here .

" And for the last record I thought you just divorced you're treacherous wife ,so when did you remarry ?" ,she throw the question again .

" She's my first ex wife " he confessed .

" The one who murdered Mercy " she spoke gritting her teeth as the mercy and warm feeling toward the girl vanish but Garen shook his head fastly .

" She didn't kill her godmother ,someone else did and we were all foolish to accuse her for the mere evidences ,she's innocent " he explained .

Agatha sighed not wanting to urge with him because she doesn't involve herself with the world anymore so most of the things goes around by pass her ,but Mia's was an out blast .

" So why is she here , isn't she supposed to be in jail ? " She asked leaning forward than usual and Garen rubbed his hands over his face .

" Don't tell me you helped her escaped from there ,you just jeopardize her safety " she whispered yell .

" It's not like that godmother ,it's a long story but let's get over this first " he spoke rubbing his face .

" Well I can't guarantee her recovery because ,son .....

She sighed holding his hands onto hers .

" It's so hard to move from the darkness that you have been living for years ...it takes time to recover and trust me she's gonna need more than time than what you think " she explained making his eyes tearful .

His inner voice blamed him at the moment ,he has destroyed that life beautiful he met once .... he's taken it all .

" You love her ,or you just feeling guilty " she asked him and that time and he had no answer to give .

He looked deep at her eyes and a tear fell from his eye as he looked down , he didn't think that he deserve to love her after all the pain he caused her , does he deserve ??? .

" I don't deserve her Agatha , I have destroyed that one beautiful flower I found well taken care of " he spoke when the door came open and Calvin walked inside .

Agatha looked at the boy and smiled as he smiled too .

" How are you my boy ? " She asked and Calvin took a seat beside Garen who now rubbed his face like he wasn't crying a while ago .

" Am good ,godmother " he replied looking at Garen's hands that trembled and that feared him because he knew that has to do with Femy's condition .

" Godmother ,will she be okay " he asked

" That's for a long time treatment , she needs a therapy and both of you needs to thoroughly check out what has happened to her for years back and then maybe you can seek for help " she explained and both looked at each other fearing what more will they find out about her if they take a step and dig more than they already have done .

" But for now she needs rest and I think both of you should go and get one too and come back with something good in your hands for her " she stood and squeezed her chair to the back before walking aside the table and faced the two men .

" You two have really grown to handsome mens , and am happy to see you but also I think Ray will be coming soon " she smiled and they did too .

" Thought that guy died " Garen joked and Agatha smiled .

" He's got a stubborn father after all ,am just glad that he remembers me at least " ,they all nodded and with that She opened the door for the two gentlemen and they walked out as she followed .

🔹🔹🔹🔹