Chapter 40

I happily dedicate this to Vanshi974.

Yah! Guys am so excited , this book got the first position in trauma ....I like the progress , impressive ranking .....Thankyou so much guys , love you 😘😘😘😚

**************

If there's nothing you can do then make a good use of whatever life throws to your face , that's what Drey kept telling herself every time ever since she walked in the club , tonight the post was not to her interest but there would be nothing less if she tries to make a good come out if it .

Hiding behind shells sometimes isn't a good thing to do , light brings growth too .

So tonight she was going to take the chance and do the stripping to her best , she knew that her status and respect would change drastically but what has this world ever gave her ,  lot unspeakable and her well shining armor that she had used all of her life had not helped her so far .

So tonight , she's going to rock that pole , bounce that ass and maybe take a one night stand with a pleasant person ,  you earn what you fight for and that's what lasts longer .

Walked to the room after taking in the lingerine  attires , tonight she wants to push away the fear and embrace the joy , maybe life isn't boring as she sees it .

She took her appearance from the mirror and smiled at herself when suddenly the door came open revealing Ashley with a frown in her face .

" So you've finally decided to be a whore I see " she  smiled walking to her .

" Like you didn't want to be one tonight " Drey replied making her seeth her teeth in anger .

" That has always been my position , if being a whore is a normal thing to you then why you gave a fake facade all the years , what happened now ? " she asked raising her eyebrow .

" Nothing so far , just taking what am granted " She responded crossing her arm on the chest .

" Who would grant you to be a stripper if not for the slut self you're " Ashley was making it obvious how displeased she was because of her .

" Then that question serves for the Lord himself , now excuse me my time has arrived "  Drey pushed herself past her as Ashley tried to process everything she had said , the lord himself granted her the post .

That was quite shocking because she even slept with him few days ago just for this post but he couldn't grant her but that whore , ooh she's gonna pay for stealing the post .

Drey not minding whatever she has encountered back in there ,  slowly she stood then touched the pole when someone brought her a chair .

" You can use this , can you ? " he asked and she nodded .

Waiting for the time , she breathed taking all of the courage to do this gain.

As her name came from Liya's lips the stage moved down ward and there she straddles the chair and hanged her head on her back with a lollipop on her mouth .

Peoples cheers gave her the courage and the disinterest faded , the crowd was crazy .

The music came alive and she slowly started riding the chair still hanging her head .

Lifting it up , slowly moving from the chair , swaying her hips , she bent touching her leg caressing it slowly .

Throwing the lollipop to the crowd and touched the pole ready for the show when suddenly someone grabbed her wrists and started dragging her outside .

Her mind went fuzzy for the time because the men whom seemed loyal to the show she was just about to give , wanted to prevent the man but the man had a gun and that made the crowd make a way for him .

For the short list the man was enraged .

Drey tried to remove her hand from his grip but the man did  good job at  tightening it .

" let me go , you asshole " she shouted but the man was determined to get her out of there and yes , he succeed .

Pushing her through the people until the came to the exit door .

Drey kept on shouting until when he released her hand and throw his coat around her shoulders ,  that's when Drey got a chance to analyse the man .

" You " She shouted then looked at the sky when the thunder called , the rain was on it's way the forecasting predicated that for the day but who misses the fun .

" Are you crazy ? " Garen shouted at her face looking at her up to down , fuck he cursed seeing her on lingerie .

" I should be asking you that , I thought you took the clue well and left " She added annoyingly .

" A clue , what clue ? " He asked being confused .

" See am going back to work " she spoke turning her heels back to the club when Garen followed her holding her hand , pulling her out .

" Leave me alone " she shouted .

" You better leave with him , you're fired " came a voice that held hatred more than anger .

" Liya , wait let me explain please " , Liya wanted nothing but gave the guards a sign and that meant i don't want to see her in here ever again.

" Come on , you don't have to work here " Garen spoke taking hold of her hand gain when she snapped and snatched it away before taking the road down .

A cold chill crossed her revealed part and why make it useless , she pulled the coat and wore it properly , thanks god it was big enough to cover her arse .

Stomping without listening the calls of the man who just made her lost her  job .

The rain started to pour down meeting the earth cooling the land , she didn't care , this man just ruined another part of her life .

" Femy " Garen called again but she ignored him .

No , today he won't take that , She'll listen to him and admit too also give a well damn explaination about when did she start stripping .

" Aufemia " he called again .

" Would you let me be please " She shouted turning to face him as the rain slowly took it's course .

**************""""""

Please guys , do follow and vote please 😔😔😔😌