Chapter 51

I happily dedicate this to Killereader123

*************

Scanning the environment slowly , Femy realized she was sleeping in a comfy expensive bed and that was not hers at all .

The room looked so magnificent and she knew that she didn't book the place nor the girls , her eyes landed on the bathroom door to see a woman in a white coat walking out, she's probably a doctor.

Speaking to herself in mind as flashes of memories came back to her , Vanessa knows the truth and she just accused her of murdering Audrey .

She gulped as tears welled up , she wasn't a murderer but everyone sees  her as one .

" You're awake "

A melodic voice snapped her from thoughts and she wondered who brought her there, anyways she's gonna find out.

" Where am I ? " she asked .

" That'd very considerate of you but how are you feeling ? " the woman ignored her question and skipped to her professionalism .

"Am doing too , so where am I ? " Femy insisted and the woman smiled .

" Safe "

Silence went up on the air.

" I will be straight with you young lady  , you're going to deny this but you need a therapist to help you out otherwise these panic attacks , anxiety and trauma might kill you someday " she explained .

On hearing the names , panic attacks , trauma , anxiety ,  Femy gulped as her body flinched a bit .

" Thanks but I don't need one " she spoke pulling herself to a seat .

" I expected that but , do you recall what happened yesterday ? " the doc asked narrowing her eyes.

" Of course ...now tell me where am I ? " Femy now started to pull off the blankets .

" Trying to avoid the topic " the doc was persistent .

" Don't you think you're doing so ? " Femy asked now moving from the bed .

" I would suggest you get more rest , Miss Conrad " , the doc spoke pitting her hands on the waist but Femy froze as soon as the name came out .

" Am sorry but you shouldn't call me that " she mumbled looking around as if searching for something .

" Okay , am sorry ....but you seriously need to get back to bed and have a rest , we shall talk later " shrugging off the matter like nothing , the doc spoke collecting her case while waiting for Femy to get back in bed.

" Seems like you don't have the answers am seeking but keeping me here is not something you've gone to school for , you should have kept me in a hospital and not some beautiful something "

Femy slowly walked around the bed and wanted to move when the door went open revealing Garen .

" Am glad you're here, am taking my leave now " the doc spoke before walking out .

" I thought we talked about this " she asked as soon as the door closed .

" And I told you my part Femy , am not letting you go this time " he spoke calmly as he walked toward her .

"Am glad but that didn't work last time I remember " she rolled her eyes looking at the man now .

"Am sorry " he whispered .

" See ..."

She walked toward him and looked at his eyes  deadly .

" Am not happy that you found me out at all but there's nothing I can do , I forgot how Snoopy you can be sometimes but ...

I know I owe you a life that I have taken...."

" I know you didn't do it "he cut short her sentence as his hands cleanched in his pocket .

" That's not what the judge said ,  I was guilty and sentenced for life , I escaped that horrible place you've wanted me to be and you found me out but please I beg of you , ....let me go , I have paid more than enough " she spoke in one go and he suddenly freezes .

" Am sorry that am living the good life while the sister I took from you lies six feets cold on the ground but can I live this more of days before you sent me back there "

Garen didn't know what to do with the words she was throwing at him .

" Just let this slide , Garen atleast once " she went back to the bed and looked around for her stuffs.

"Someone there is to harm you and I can't allow that " he spoke .

" And what have you ever done ,protect me ? " She raised her voice before closing her eyes tightly .

" Just ....whatever the case , am leaving " she insisted .

" Not under My watch " he spoke seething his jaws and she smirked .

" watch me then " she walked past him and walked to the door and he let her .

Opening and walked out if the room ,her mind seetled in one thing ,getting away from him as soon as possible . Seeing the whole way clear her heart leapt knowing she was finally going to get away but as soon as she opened the door ,two bulk men stood on the door giving her deadly glares .

" I missed your stubborness and am curious to how far it has gone " Garen spoke as he walked downstairs and she frowned ,how can she forget how insolent he can be .

" Fuck you " she cursed looking directly at him .

Garen was quite taken by the insult ,Femy never did that but this new side of her raised the curiosity to know her once again .

" See ,whatever you say or do trust me it won't work under My watch ,you're safe with me see it however you deem fit but you're going to be under My watch untill I get to the bottom of this .....

He went silent for a while .

Like you said ,my sister who s laying six feets cold on the ground and I still want justice for her "

With that Garen walked past her and walked towards the door with the last order in his mouth .

" Make sure she doesn't leave this place " he ordered and the men nodded in obedience as Femy stood still taken by what was going on .

She huffed in frustration and headed back inside knowing there was going to be nothing else for today rather than her being alone in this whole mansion .

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sorry guys I know it has been a long time but studies held me up but I promise I would try my very best to make it up for you guys as things keep falling in their places .

Out of all ,I missed you so much .

Love you all 💕