Chapter 66

"I really don't know when he did it but he stabbed all of us behind our backs " McDonalds spoke looking at Casper as he closed his eyes taking the failure in his heart .

" I never expected he would do that " Casper spoke and McDonalds nodded agreeing with him,then Casper sighed looking at McDonalds annoyance in his face .

" But still you failed ,Donalds " he spoke throwing him a disappointed look and McDonalds lowered his head before breathing heavily ,spread his hand on the table as he bent slowly to face Casper trying to give him an intimidating look .

" I failed because I walked your path Casper ,you should've better than anyone that your brother can be cunning and smart ,you lead me in your plan and I followed so now ....don't try to back me out because I simply lost everything for you " he spoke meaning each and every word from his mouth .

Casper chuckled as he leaned backward .

" Are you threatening me ,Donalds ?" He asked narrowing his eyes on him.

" Not exactly ,I would rather call it reminding you because I haven't even warned you but I should advise you , don't take rush decisions and don't throw me away ...you need me "McDonalds spoke earning a malicious laugh from Casper .

"Well that's new ,I need you ....

He laughed again .

" You need me McDonalds ,you've lost Garen remember and I can throw you away whenever I want so if you want to survive then you need me more than you can imagine " he replied with a smirk and McDonalds scoffed taking his hands on his pockets .

" You really think you don't need anyone for your vicious plans ...well then let me tell you something if you're capable of working all alone you wouldn't have bought the shares of Garen's people , you needed them because you couldn't by yourself ...in fact Up to this point you've used so many and still you're hanging around ...look at your brother ,he's all by himself and still capable of stopping you at every strike you try to make .....you need people ,they don't need you "

" I was well before you came in with your proposal that so much benefited you and don't think we're all narrow minded ,if you leave us we have something else to back us up at least not me , so think twice before you decide to throw me away " he spoke winking as he slowly moved toward the door .

" But there's one thing am curious about , what's with your hatred toward your brother " McDonalds asked .

" He's not my brother ,Donalds .....but get something good and I can set something good for you " Casper spoke and McDonalds smiled as he walked outside .

With anger he picked up his phone and dialed someone .

" Get on with plan B " Casper shouted and then hung up breathing heavily rubbing his face ,nothing was going as planned .

Suddenly his door came open and there walked a anger filled Mia ,Casper narrowed his eyes in her as he took strides towards her .

" Are you insane ? ,what are you doing here ? " He asked and Mia slapped him instead .

" You're the insane here Casper " she shouted .

Casper sighed clenching his jaw looking at her waiting for some explaination when Mia went in her bag and threw pictures on his face .

" You're cheating on me , Casper " she shouted .

" Where did you get these ? " He asked observing the pictures on the floor and seems to notice that it was him and some girl .

" So this is the whore you're fucking around after making my life a messy shit ,was I just a piece of trush to you " she added as Casper caught what was on the picture only to see himself kissing Charlotte .

" She's just a pawn " he spoke walking back to his desk .

Mia scoffed on hearing the excuse .

" You fuck your pawn ,nowadays ! " She asked surprised .

" Mia " he called .

" Well you could've come to fuck me ,am your pawn always " she shouted and he closed his eyes .

" Babe .."

" Don't babe me Casper , after everything I did to you ......what did she sacrife for you , I sacrificed my life for you and your damn plans " she shouted on top of her lungs tears streaming down her face 

" Mia calm down ,babe ...it's not good for the baby " he spoke walking back to her slowly taking a careful steps .

" Ooh yeah  your baby manufacturer while you fuck another girl who's done nothing for you and you call her a pawn ,does she know about your plans like I do because that simply tells another thing , am out of your game and she's in .....you don't want me anymore ,do you " she took few steps back as he took few toward her .

" That's not it ,listen to Mia "he defended himself .

" Ooh stop it Casper ,do you think there's something you'll tell me and I will understand  "  she spoke now rubbing her tears . Casper walked closer to her as she eyed him so carefully like a predator calculating it's  prey moves .

" I love you , you just have to understand that my love she's just part of a plan and when everything is over , she'll be gone I promise " He  took her face onto his hands and closed the distance between them , their lips nearly touching .

" You know what Casper ? " She mumbled so enough for them to hear

" You're lying and .... " She removed his hands from her face and took a step back .

" You should be careful because I can be like you Casper , don't play sly games with me "  with that she threw him a try me look  and walked away , leaving Casper in his own world.

He then picked up the pictures on the floor and carefully arranged them before walking back to his desk his mind being disoriented .

" Who the hell is behind my back ? " He mumbled looking at the pictures as his mind searched for someone who's trying to play him dirty games .

He took the pictures and walked to his bin , took a lighter from his pockets and lit the picture as  he watched them burn to ashes slowly . He sighed looking at his watch before walking out of his office .

🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹🧬🔹

Sorry guys for the late updates , I can't promise you a quick update but I will whenever I get a chance because right now I  am on studies phase having exams now and then  , school isn't that easy after all , so sometimes I get busy and not get time to write .

I don't want to rush this story just for the fast updates like that you know , I want this to be the best  , I want whomever reads this enjoys , gets a real feeling if you see the work is interesting , I don't want creating the same ideas as others do in their books like having the very same ending , I want to create something unique and I would like your patience with me .

I plan to end with 100 chapters with this book if not some more in accordance to the fan's view and opinions to this book .

But with time please bear with me and my mistakes , I will recorrect them  with all the powers I have .

Thanks so much for the support and love

Love you all 💕 ❤️ ❤️‍🔥🥰

                                      Iver peace 17