Chapter 67

" I don't understand you " Garen spoke like pleading as his eyes bore to Agatha seeking answers in them but there was nothing in them , just fear .

" I think someone took her Garen " Agatha spoke as tears fell down her eyes looking so confused while Calvin walked down to the security to look if there was something they could do .

" You don't intend to tell me that my building with a total of nine hundred guards failed in their work and someone just came in freely , took my girl without anyone seeing ...... Oh they're not that ineffective " he spoke standing from his seat and slowly moved towards her .

" Agatha , you're my godmother and trust me I am not in ideas of hurting that girl so please be reasonable and tell me where the hell is she ? "  He now spoke in a threatening tone and she closed her eyes before breathing some air out to calm her nerves and steady her heartbeat .

" I know your guards are professional , so competent that nothing slips out of their eyes and ears and maybe you should add some spiritual guards too because I am also freaking out about how a patient slips out my eyes because that never happened even back then when your mother ...... "  She stopped her sentence mid Air as she rubbed her face and looked at the other side .

Garen narrowed his eyes on her but left at it before he turned to face the footsteps of people coming their way .

" There's no record " Calvin spoke looking at Garen then Agatha  carefully and doubtfully .

" Don't give me that look Calvin , am terrified as you all are "  she defended herself as she took a seat on the bench .

Garen walked out quietly as Calvin followed after giving Agatha the last look of how's this possible .

" Flip this country upside down but find her " Garen spoke as soon as both of them were in a car as his hands clenched out of anger , Calvin nodded as he started a car .

Meanwhile Revagan walked to her daughter's room to see her husband Gregory making the bed , the room looked new and clean like someone just rearranged things well .

" It looks beautiful " she mumbled walking to him as he held a small framed picture of their little family that's no longer organized .

The picture had the four of them , Mia hugging Revagan while Aufemia hugged Gregory with a smile .

" That was beautiful , so beautiful " she added as he placed it on the table .

" I found it on her safe box , and she saved Mia's birthday as a password "  ,with those words Revagan became furious at the fact .

" Well that was the day I accepted her , Gregory " she reminded him as she walked and sat on the bed .

" And I think it's the time you should stop throwing so much hatred to the child you raised for her to be whom she is now "  Gregory spoke putting his hands on his pant's pockets and she scoffed .

" You don't get to tell me that Gregory " she spoke narrowing her eyes on him daring him to say something more about that .

" Well I guess I should remind you then , you've always been on Mia's side and loved her more than your own , I saw that but never questioned it because I thought that Mia needed the love too that she could never get from her mother but I guess that gave her courage to think that she can do anything and escape with it "  he spoke pointing finger at her .

" Well then guess why she needed that so much love of a mother  " she tilted her head before getting up and took few steps towards him .

" Because someone couldn't keep his dick in his pants and gets a child with someone else knowing very well she wouldn't survive a cancer and then comes back to his fiance whom he run from before with a baby on his hands , wanting a help in redeeming his own mistakes  and guess what ......

" I nursed that mistake you made , well with so much love that I forgot I got my own blood to love just because I was afraid you would turn your back on me and run away like how you did back then with Kiara when I can't show love to your scandalous daughter " .

" So don't throw this to my face and live with it instead , you started all of this " she spat hatred on her eyes look ke fire of hell .

Gregory chuckled after a short silence like he just heard a shocking suprising and amazing news .

" Knowing this makes me happy .....

He chuckled again .

" Because it tells me that you didn't love her for nothing not even for the stupid excuse you just spat ...... You wanted to do the worst out of that love , right ? "  He asked raising his eyebrow .

Revagan took steps closing the small gap and faced him with her chin held high .

" You're right , but right now I got a better reason to do more than the worst your talking about " she whispered before smiling on his face back .

Gregory stood unfazed with the act as she started walking to the door when Gregory spoke with a cold menacing voice .

" But you better know that I would never allow you to punish her " , Revagan froze as her hands cleanched either ways and turned to face him anger vivid on her face .

" Taking her side now " she spoke .

" No sweety .... Am not taking her side , she'll be punished I'll make sure of that , you've got to trust me ... But it's just not in your hands Revagan . That lovehatred you've build isn't about her , it's about me so you hall face me and take your revenge only when you can because am going to fight back but I will never allow you to touch Kiara's daughter " he seethed his teeth as he narrowed his eyes and Revagan for sometime she got tense .

" And this is what I was talking about " she spat with venom in her voice .

" And that's what I meant , you've never loved her , you were using her feelings to your advantage and see where that led it " , with that he walked past her as she scoffed and yelled ruffling her hairs .

" She'll pay , I swear to god" she shouted so loud for Gregory to hear whenever he was .