Chapter 42

I happily dedicate this to Kissapie.

************

" she did a good job hiding her identity but yes too many traces were left behind ,  am sending by the email with full detailed information about Audrey Kail Greens "

Garen was too busy to even focus on the conversation between Calvin and Peterson , he still couldn't get out from what happened yesterday and when he checked her up on her apartment this morning , she was gone with no trace , even the girls didn't know where she went .

Tapping his foot impatiently as Calvin opened the email and smiled to himself seeing a different woman on the name that Femy was using .

" She's not Greens , man " Calvin confirmed and Garen stopped his tapping , he needed the evidences they will be useful later .

He walked to the PC and checked the details , he sighed in a relief but the fight was difficult , Femy didn't want him anywhere near .

" David is still working on  the DNA test " Calvin added .

" I knew she was still alive , she confirmed that herself yesterday " Garen spike walking back to the bed .

" You always act careless ,  am guessing you wanted those opera or whatever movie theme they call , of a man trying to beg for a forgiveness under the rain and the woman plays tough to give in "

Garen glared at him

" No wonder she turned away and left " Calvin added .

" And so what do you suggest , opera man " he seethed his teeth , Calvin was just trying to get on  his nerves .

" Listen it's time we stop chasing after her and find her the justice she deserves first ,  put some man for the eye keeping and go get that little bitch " Calvin suggested .

" Leak the Videos " Garen spoke and Calvin narrowed his eyes .

" That's simply ruining your family's reputation " Calvin stated .

" Am done playing nice here Calvin , Leak the video ...if this brat wants to play dirt then am going to push him or her to the end point until they come out by themselves "  he commanded .

Calvin sighed before turning to the PC and moved in some files then he was onto the job .

The PC counted the percent until the hundred clicked and the videos went viral .

" Now switch our phones off ,  I know where Femy is " Garen spoke as he stood then grabbed his coat and Calvin followed as they walked outside the hotel.

" Where do you think she is ? " Calvin decided to ask as the elevator clicked open .

" To her enemy ,  we all hide to our enemies when we try to run from the critical situation , we bargain to be friend for some time " .

" Some business tactics you got but I would never hide to my enemy , never " Calvin spoke as the elevator came open again , they walked outside .

" You will as long as you don't trust anyone ,  because it's better having the person you don't trust , you'll be careful rather than the one you trust , they badly betrays you .....just like I did " , he finished the last part with a sorrowful voice.

They drove to Realwave .

After hours of the drive , their car halted somewhere just little bit far from Nessa's house .

They walked toward the house and knocked thrice with no answer , but then came the door opening .

" I thought I told you to leave Pius "Nessa shouted but sighed seeing the two faces she never knew she would see ever again .

Garen and Calvin walked right inside without any more talking but just serious glares .

" Where's she ? " Garen asked directly and Nessa pulled her pack of cigarettes , pulled one piece out and light it smoothly before taking two heavy puffs .

" I told you pretty girl , drugs ain't good for you and now some cigars " Calvin spoke .

" Stop being observant , it's annoying " she stated walking to the sofas as she relaxed sitting .

" Is it not obvious that you're smoking , it doesn't need some observation " Calvin added .

" Then mind your own business ....back to you serious man , whom are you looking for ? " Nessa asked taking her cigar into her mouth .

" Where's Femy or Drey as you all call her ? " he asked with a firm voice .

" That bitch again " Nessa scoffed not liking where this goes .

" She just left few hours before you came In , I guess it's my bad day .....that bitch , then Pius and then you " , she pointed her cigar to Garen

" Are you sure ? " Garen took some steps toward her And she nodded turning to Calvin .

" Hey take this man out of here , he's starting to intimidate me and I hate  that " she raised her lips annoyingly .

" If I find out that you're lying , trust me you'll get it from me Greens , and tell her when she stops by ...am the most selfish man she has ever met , I will just remind her about that " .

With that Garen walked outside and Calvin followed after a quick look at the apartment .

" Get out , observant " Nessa shouted .

Garen smirked as soon as he found his way to the car .

" Still smirking ? " Calvin asked not believing his friend right now .

" She's in there , she was there in that living room listening to us , in short she had no time to hide when we knocked " Garen explained .

" So what are you going to do ? " Calvin asked .

" Am going to bring her out of her shell even if it means I have to be selfish " he vowed in his voice .

" Fool " Calvin spoke looking away .

Meanwhile the people went crazy from the videos that got uploaded , many had questions but most cursed Mia .

Craig's family was on their last verge , no one knew what to answer and everyone wall all on Garen wanting him to come back and clear the situation because they knew he was the one who released them .

Mia's career crumbled in matter of seconds after the videos , all the offers she got were councelled and Her managing team suspended her until when Garen decides of her fate .

The city was on the uproar , everyone and everywhere they talked about Craig's family and the betrayal they had to face from their daughter in law And their own son .

But the great damages were on Mia Conrad .

****************

Hope you like the chapter .

Please do vote , comment and like , and most of all do follow please .❤️❤️❤️