Chapter 50

I happily dedicate this to hlsvlk.

Another smut guys ....skip if not in your interest 🔔🔔⚠️⚠️⚠️

**************

Waking up slowly , Camilla tried to turn around but felt a heavy thing wrapped around her waist and that's when it all cane back to her , the splendid night .

A smile crept down in her lips as flashes of memories flooded her mind , yesterday she had lost her virginity to the man she ever loved , Gareth Craig .

But she couldn't stop thinking of what will happen today , what if he forgets everything . They have been friends for ages but never seen him how he acts after a drunk night , does he forget or shrug things off like nothing happened .

Pushing the thoughts aside , she had made her decision well last night and regretting was never in agreement . Pulling her hand slowly and reached over her phone , she scrolled down to meet 15missed calls from her father Mr. Wings himself , and 59 texts . Some from her father , other from her friend Millie and the rest were from her nanny , Miss Rosie .

All in one night but she expected that last night and today she's gonna get it from her father .

Not wanting to waste anymore time because Mr. Wings might be all over the city searching for her , luckily no one knows this place and good she remembered to switch off lines from her tracked phone .

Wanting to move , the hand on her waist tightened and she cursed , he has to let her go , not only because she's late but she was not ready to face the forgetting or shrugging off Gareth .

She tried again and this time he groaned pulling her closer then nuzzling his head on her neck .

" Try to move and I will fuck you again " , she froze on the words . This proves that he remembers and he'll be on it again if she moves but to hell with him , she needs to go .

Removing his hand slowly but Gareth suddenly grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head and he was on top of her looking deep onto her eyes .

" What did I tell you ? " he asked with his horse voice .

" See , I need to go , Mr.Wings is on my tail right now " She defended herself but all he did is smirk .

" You know he won't find you here " he spoke placing a kiss on her forehead .

" I know but punishment awaits me , now " she went on .

" Punishment awaits you too from me " he added and she scoffed , is this the time  to be on Jokes .

" Don't be ridiculous , Reth " she moaned call his name as he sucked the crook of her neck .

" I like that sound better " he spoke moving down pushing the shits off her body revealing the naked her .

" Reth ...

" Beautiful sight to see " he went on as he kissed the valley on her chest .

" Reth ..

" I thought Virgins are supposed to be weak after being disvirgined , or was I poor last night ? " , he tilted his head as he lowered himself to her stomach .

Sparks erupting throughout her body as he kissed her navel and sucked her stomach a bit .

She gasped as he moved lower and lower meeting the well shaved pussy .

" Still want to go ? " he asked releasing her hands and held her thighs well .

Camilla tried to get up but he pushed her down with his hand on her chest , and he pushed her legs wide .

" You're not answering any of my questions , Milla " he spoke looking at the pussy that throbbed wanting to get all the attention more than his eyes .

With how he eyes her pussy , shivers run down her spine making her core slightly excited giving out some juicy fluid , his smirk grew seeing how turned on she was with just his gaze and few words with lightly touches .

" Damn , I thought you would forget " she mumbled and he snapped his eyes onto hers before landing them back on the glistening pussy .

" Foolish thinker " , with that he lowered himself to her core and slammed his mouth on it making her gasp .

Sucking as he closed his eyes taking all the taste her core gave , not wanting to forget how it taste after she walks out of here .

" Re...

" He lapped again and again increasing his paces as she moaned out his name and profanities too .

" Still want to go ? " he asked after removing himself from her pussy , his mouth glistening with her juice , he licked his lips sexly not averting his eyes from hers .

" Still not answering " he mumbled still looking at her as she tried to recollect the senses in touch with her world .

" No " she replied not knowing how could she say so when she knew her father was out there looking for her .

He smiled on the answer and grabbed his dick before rubbing it with his hand as he went down and slammed his lips with her making her taste herself.

Her hands now in a release , she got the chance to move them on his hairs slowly savouring her own taste from his mouth , he then slowly placed himself on her entrance and she smiled on his lips .

" Still have the energy to smile , huh ! " he slammed himself in with one thrust and she gasped , he smirked taking his full pace thrusting hard and powerful onto her , making her scream his name .

He groaned calling her name as he went dipper and dipper until he found that one special spot .

He moved out and flipped her on her stomach , pulling her are up and guided her to lie flat on her belly , making sure the breasts well aligned with the mattress , arched her back as he slammed himself in her from the back and she screamed this time .

" Reth ...

" Yes , scream like that woman " he spoke huskily not slowing down his pace at all .

" You're so tight , Milla " he groan spoke as he thrust deep and deep wanting to find all the places her pussy have .

Her walls cleanched around him , squeezing him tight as he groaned and groaned , sweat lingering on his face as he focused where their body joined wanting to see how he disappears onto her and how well he hides him onto her .

" Am cuming " she spoke cleanching her hands on the sheets and he spanked her are .

" Don't you dare " , he spanked her other arse and pulled her hairs on his hand making her back arch more and her upper body move from bed to air .

He lowered himself to his ear and whispered as his pace increased while Her hands found the jiggling breasts and grabbed them , squeezing them hard then pinched her nipples .

" Good girl , pull them harder " he ordered with his husky voice and she did the told making her mouth agape not finding the words to take out .

" Now come " he whispered on her ear and he slammed himself harder than before and her walls released what they have been holding , he too milked her pussy .

" Camilla " he called his thrusts being sloppy .

" Reth ..." She called back as they both slammed to the bed but being a pervert himself he placed his moving out dick back to where it belongs , in her core .

"Not satisfied " she asked .

" Just want to be in you , all the time " he replied pulling her to a kiss .

************

Another smut , was it better ...yooouh ....I don't know but there was my idea .