Chapter 39

I happily dedicate this to jel1990.

***********

" Mine is a waitress " Said Rory with a smile .

" Not bad at all " Hailey chimed with a smile .

" Well , receptionist is going to take a toll on my legs " Hailey added and Tory smiled .

" Barista as usual " Cliff pinpointed his status .

Silence took over and all of the three looked at Drey who held her phone with so much worry .

" What's yours , Drey ? " Cliff asked moving his chair closer .

" Still pending "

All looked at each other .

" Most of the post are filled except for few  you know " Hailey spoke taking a sympathy on Drey .

" And that is VIP serving ,  sex room attendor and Stripping " Rory spoke eyeing Drey slowly .

" Damn Liya Charles , that woman is simply planning for the stripping " Cliff cursed .

" Whatever it is I will do it ?" Drey spoke finally taking the courage and walked toward the new customer who just walked in.

The crew got up and went to their usual posts since it seemed the break time for the companies and social workers was up , so get to the job .

Today was the Anniversary party of Loveless Club as it's held every year . The night is going to be so fucking hot , with smoking fun all over the place .

Today was one of the best days for the funny takers and the club is going to be on full but considering the space , never filled though .

The afternoon went by and still Drey hasn't gotten her post , worry clouded her face since she didn't want to be a stripper this year . Last year was an accident when Ashley got involved in an accident on her way to the club , Lita had to replace her with Drey .

Yes , she did a great job in giving fun , men went crazy over her . She has always learned how to play with pole since that was a job rule to any worker in Loveless but most do forget because they're taken the best for the role and the rest assigned to other posts .

Never had she imagined that she could do better after such a long Time of practice , at first she was to be assigned as a stripper since she got the first class and the second was Ashley but with honest and pleading to Liya , she had excused herself for the post and lucky Liya gave in and assigned her as a waitress .

She had worked for other shifts too when necessary but never stripped before until last year .

The remaining post raised her fears because all were shitty posts , they all required one to be naughty and daring , simply throwing yourself to men .

The VIP post was a sex demanding one since the VIPs are free to do anything with you , you just have to obey and get some tips after they are done with you .

Call it satisfying customers , it's business after all .

Sex room attend or was the worst of all , that was a sex room practicing all the shits about sex , using every tool one knows about and fuck , the attendor may be required to to whatever they're doing , sluts and  whores are in there .

And stripping , that's probably the post that witch is planning to throw her at , but she can do it .

Walking back to her phone and scrolled down to see the text from Liya Charles , her boss .

Stripping .

She sighed knowing not liking the post but she has no choice , grabbing her clothes and changed.

" Hey leaving early " Rory spoke carrying the tray with some cups of coffee .

" I need to prepare for stripping tonight " Drey replied walking past  her .

" Holy Christ " Rory cursed .

After the sun went down completely , Cliff , Hailey and Rory walked away back to their home , to make the last preparations about their posts tonight .

Rory and Hailey didn't find Drey at home as she excused herself eariel , no one knew where she went but that still didn't stop them to do their businesses .

They knew Drey wouldn't flee even though she hates the post but there was nothing she could do about it .

Time went still until the girl walked out heading to the club still not getting any contact with Drey anyhow .

Worries dripped their faces on thought of she doing something irrational about the situation .

Walking to the club , the music was hot and people were dancing on the floor , grinding their bodies as if wanted to be one.

Most of the staffs were dressed in a new uniform much more revealing to the girls .

People were smoking , taking drugs and strong alcohols , women were grinding themselves in mens pants like fuck .

" Good to see you girls , get to your posts " Liya spoke as soon as she spotted them , they smiled and nodded heading each to where they are needed.

Cliff was already there making some cocktails and exquisite things to get down the throat .

Liya walked around to the stage and held a mic taking the attention of the people when she cleared her throat .

" Ladies and gentleman , welcome to the fucking anniversary of Loveless Club , Christ grant many life to our lord " she smiled as people cheered .

" This night is not for anybody else but you , so fucking rock it make it to your plea and fucking enjoy it , the Loveless gets 10 baby "

" I would be dissapointed to see someome standing all alone sulking when there's hot chicks in here needed to be banged tonight , .....oooh god someone get me a release , am hot "

She slowly fanned herself as the crowd went crazy , men shouted giving her a chance to make her get a release , you know .

" Our lord is on his way here , so please don't dissapoint his eyes , make them delighted ....anyone is granted to access anywhere tonight accordingly to class , the sex room is free "

" For the VIP , your arrangement are well prepared "

" And for the last before all , there's a surprise for all of you , who can guess that "

Men especially shouted knowing that the next part was stripping and most couldn't help but want to see the girl .

Stripping , Ashley

Liya clicked her tounge but smiled .

" Not Ashley men , see this gem "

The lights went off and the spotlight went on to the girl sitting on a chair her ass and back facing them , she was descending from up and most were curious .

" Meet Drey , the stripper " Liya announced and Drey hang her head on her back with a lollipop on her mouth , wearing a lingerine , men cheered .

Drey , Drey , Drey .

" Holy fuck " Cliff cursed on his part , seeing his friend starting grinding that chair .

" And she doesn't fuck " Rory spoke on her part .

" No that can't be " someone's voice mumbled down on his breath as he stood few steps inside from the door .

**********************

Hope you like that 😘😜