Chapter 59

" This is the second time you're telling me to stay in here while she comes ,who the hell is she ? " Mia yelled anger all over her face and the man sighed placing his cap on the table .

" Is this the hormonal thing or just you ? " He politely asked being annoyed by her behaviour and she laughed mockingly knowing it would anger him.

" Don't get this on my pregnancy ,just answer the damn question " she demanded and the man walked up to her facing her with a narrow eyes ,that made her gulp on the sight . He was angry and everything on him shouted not be messed with .

" See Mia ,the last time I checked about your condition is that you're not allowed to stress at all ,I know there's a lot going on right now but I promised that I would solve them ,so step aside and live peacefully everything will come to terms ,about who is she is quite not your business too because be at peace , she's not my woman but just one of my business cooperates and that won't help you so much ,can it ? " .

He raised his eyebrow and clicked his tongue annoyingly .

" So stop snooping on my things instead be steady to follow my instructions rather than forcing your way up to Garen's  properties on the stupid thoughts that he will take you back ...that's not going to happen and this gives me doubts if whether you love me or not but since you're carrying my child ,don't make be take harsh decision on you Mia " he added making her gulp down and turned away from him .

"Understood " he asked and she nodded taking her seat on the bed .

" Good ,then am off taking Carlos from school " he spoke walking to the table and picked up his car keys when she called him .

" Casper "

He turned and looked at her as she moved from the bed and walked closer , then slowly placing her arm on his neck and looked deep in his eyes .

" Am sorry ,I should have listened to you but this ....everything falling apart makes me want to do something ,am frustrated and kinda want to make things right fastly ,I didn't intend to make you doubt me or my love for bugging into his office ,I thought maybe ....

" That he would give you another chance " ,he sighed removing her hand off him

" Don't forget one thing here ,one word from him and you're hunted all over because you faked the evidence to Femy's case ,the videos vividly confirms that and are not fake and not in your possession but his ,the better you can do is sit and listen to me while I fix things ..ok " he spoke and she nodded closing her yes bring her hands back to his neck and his eyes softened .

" Am sorry if I have been harsh in you ,I promise I will make it up for you tonight babe " ,with that he captured her lips and sucked them with deep emotions before he broke up and kissed her forehead and she smiled .

" I love you " she spoke and get smiled as he opened the door and walked out .

Mia then walked back to the bed before grabbing her phone and searched for a contact ' Pawn ' and sighed before walking to the window and and looked as Casper walked away with his car .

Her eyes wandered at the disappearing car as a frown made it's way to her face when suddenly a phone call came with a name 'Gina ' ,she smiled and picked it up .

" Gina " she cheered as the other person on the end did  too .

" It's nice to hear your laughing because that simply tells me that you're happy and doing good but there's something I need you to look up for me "

" I think Casper is having a woman behind my back " she spoke and a laugh came from the other side and she frowned .

" When you're done laughing then get to work and find the bitch ,I can't let her snatch my man like that " she seethed her teeth as she spoke and then a smile plastered on her face as Gina took up the work and other stories came up .

After a long talk with her friend ,she hung and went for a shower and then waited for her child when the maids were preparing the lunch .After a short while ,Casper walked inside with Carlos holding hands together as they laughed together .

" Mom " Carlos snatched his hand and ran toward Mia who smiled wider clutching down to get her son on her hands for a hug .

" You're still here mom " ,little Carlos spoke smiling .

" I told you am not going anywhere ,didn't I ? " Mia pouted her lips as she questioned her son while Casper made himself comfortable on the table .

" Well then am having a gift for you Mom " Carlos went on as he removed himself from his mom's hands and took off his bag and then took out a drawing of himself together with his father and mom ,both holding hands .

" Wow ...it's a family " Mia exclaimed happily as she held the picture and Carlos smiled wider looking alternatively from Mia to Casper .

" Come on my boy ,why didn't you tell me that you've drawn us as a family in the car " Casper spoke as Carlos took his drawing from Mia and ran to Casper .

" I wanted Mom to see it first if she was home and lucky me ,she didn't leave " Carlos spoke as he handed Casper the drawing and smiled .

" She won't be leaving ever ,Carlos " Casper spoke looking at Mia whose eyes swelled with tears and deep emotions including regrets .

" Is this true Mom ? " He asked clasping his hands together and smiled showing his dimples and Mia rubbed the tear that threatened to fall and smiled nodding to him and Carlos yelped in happiness .

He ran and kissed her cheeks then did the same for Casper who now pulled the plates for the lunch .

Carlos then picked up his bag and shouted .

" Am having a bath first with aunt Jenny " ,with that he bolted toward upstairs where Jenny his nanny stood waiting for him . Holding hands together as they left ,Casper turned to Mia who gave him a sharp eye .

" Don't give me your hormonal looks now , you're not leaving this house ever again ,am not letting you go this time ,am done sharing that pussy " he spoke as he took a steak on his mouth.

" Anyways you failed ,so take that as you're punishment and .....I don't want to see you anywhere near the Craig's especially Garen otherwise I would fuck life out of you that you'll never ever leave the bed and you know I can do that ...so don't try me " he threatened as he went on eating while her whole face was reddened .

" And that starts tonight ,as a punishment " .

Mia just gulped as her cheeks found their own colour .

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🎄🎄🎄