Chapter 55

I happily dedicate this to fairghel.

********

"Anything new " Garen asked Calvin whom sat comfortably looking at his phone ,he raised his eyebrow and leaned forward like thinking something .

"Nothing but I think someone is not doing so well in a locked room " Calvin spoke and Garen leaned back to his chair drinking his coffee ,he knew that Femy was not okay and definitely trying something to escape but with the security he has placed and eyes in her ,she wouldn't succeed at all .

" I know but do I have a choice " he asked making Calvin smile knowing with the dick of head his friend is ,will never comply to his peaceful means of keeping  her instead of keeping her caged .

" Maybe " Calvin spoke trying his luck once again .

" Open up Calvin ,what do you think ? " Garen asked and Calvin smiled wider .

" Explain it to her about whatever you have gotten from this , show her that someone is behind the plot because I can tell she simply thinks you're lying just to keep her for nothing ....

Don't expect her in any good treatment l,don't think she loves you at all and bear with the hatred she displays too because I would also hate an asshole like you too , though do tell her whatever is necessary for her to feel as part of the plan and make it fast and quick ,I wouldn't want to stay with the person i hate for so long . "

Garen frowned at the plan especially at the part of him not making any loves on her ,bear the hatred displayed and more over not living with her after the issue is done for .

No ,he wouldn't let her go and and never will ,she'll come around and give in .

" Stupid plan " he retorted .

" See I told you " Calvin spoke as he leaned back and went on his phone .

Over a few silent minutes a door came open with a secretary fighting with a woman who covered her face all over leaving only her eyes and she was so adamant ..

On revealing of her face it was Mia .

"Get off me bitch " Mia shouted and the secretary let off after the sign from Garen and walked away leaving Mia who just now took off her veil, both Calvin and Garen glaring at her.

"Ren " she called making his inside boil because that name sounded way more better in Femy's lips and she deserved more than this wretched woman before him .

" Two minutes " he replied and she froze .

" Two minutes what ? "

" And it's Mr. Craig for you " he added . Mia couldn't help eve what she was hearing Garen was just giving her two minutes of his time for her to talk and when they're done she'll have no chance to speak with him .

"Garen ,am sorry "

" Mr. Craig for you " he interrupted and she gulped .

"Mr...Cr..aig" she stammered not acquired with the name and felt so humiliated .

"One minute " He blurted out leaving her mouth agape .

"Am sorry Garen but you have to trust ..me " she started sobbing as Garen's eyes hardened on her . The naivety of this woman thinking it was all good and that easy to be trusted after what she had done .

"This baby ....this is yours " she stammered again and a voice boomed once again .

" Get out "  ,there she froze again ,her two minutes of talk were over .

"Listen ,I know I wronged you but please forgive me ,am changed ,we can be together a good family with an heir you've always wished for that " she went on rumbling as she took steps towards his desk ,tears rolling down her pale face .

But the door went open suddenly and two strong men's walked right inside grabbed her arms and started dragging her outside .

" You can't do this to me Garen "

" Fuck you Garen "

"You shall pay for this "

With no head to her words the guards pulled her from the office and roughly dragged her outside to the elevator .

Waited for the shift ,an elevator paused before them ,opening slowly as Mia went on cursing and tried to walk off but a shrilling voice came to her ears making her stop her struggles .

"Look who I met the other day " Astrid grinned as Mia's face paled ,she once humiliated her so much but right now she was on the spot because Astrid would never spare her ,not after the mockery she has always thrown her way and how she was hated by most of the models .

Now it was the perfect time to pay ,right ? .

"It's Mrs.Craig ,Mighty Mia to a fucking cheater and a liar and nobody now " Astrid walked towards her stopping the men who held her .

" A minute with her please " she added and the guards nodded as they stepped aside leaving the two .

Mia whose chest heaved up and down anger coursing her veins ,her hairs messy and her eyes red looked at Astrid .

" I don't have time to talk with you " she spoke gritting her teeth .

" Of course you don't .....

Astrid trailed tilting her head to the side and eyed her from hairs to the feets and chuckled annoyingly before looking her in the eyes again .

But you don't get to decide that now ,I can say we all have been in that phase remember but what we had to do is just sit and listen how you insulted and humiliated us but guess what .....

She smiled smoothly

Time is a payback bitch "  ,with that she took a step closer to her and Mia raised her hand to slap her but she caught it mid air and threw it aside then gave her own medicine with the tight slap ,that she fell down .

" Listen Mia ,you don't own that power anymore so sit like that down to the floor and take it all beside I might be Mrs. Craig soon " Astrid spoke with a smile as she flipped her hairs to the back .

" No you can't be " Mia retorted as some hairs stuck on her face glued from the tears .

" Watch me .....closely " with that she looked to the men and then started heading to Garen's office as Mia struggled to stand and ran up to her but the guards caught her and dragged her to the elevator .

" You can't have him "

"You all can't have him "

"He's mine " she shouted louder as the door closed and like that she was gone with the guards .

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Please do vote , comment and like

Love you guys 🥰😘