Chapter 38

I happily dedicate this to AnnieXavier4.

*************

Taking in the environment around him as his eyes slowly opened , he gulped as memory flashed in his  mind .He was in the office with Calvin and David telling him something then left and that was it after a pain strucking his chest , darkness followed.

The news came again repeating itself in his head , She's dead .

That can't be true , she can't be dead , noo.

His inside screamed as tear rolled down his eye side to his ear , the thought of his love dying wasn't settling well with him and he needed someone else maybe to give him some hope .

" Hey man " Calvin's voice came lowly as ever  walking to him then held his hand .

" Take it easy , I know it's shocking " he added patting his shoulder with the other hand .

Garen turned and looked at him , he now understood why he looked like shit with puffy eyes , dark circles and he seemed depressed too .It wasn't easy for him either and probably he underwent greater shock since he was there personally .

"Calm down " he spoke again and Garen rubbed his eyes as he pulled himself to sit .

" I need to go back in Cuba " He stated looking at his friend who just gave him an odd look .

" She's still alive and that girl is Femy " he added .

" You can't go around and jump to her for similarity , you've done enough with that thought " Calvin tried to make him understand .

" No , I can't mistake her , you all can but not me , she's Aufemia " Garen went again and Calvin closed his eyes , so this was what shock can do to a person ....make them delusional .

" They're just a coincidentally resemblance , she's dead I have seen her grave " , Garen stiffened at his words but still couldn't take the news .

" Ain't believing that , people are buried on others people's name so that might be a case , we have to dig and do some DNA test "  , Calvin now looked confused , his friend made ght be right but also this might be the side effect , he isn't taking the news well .

" We still have Peterson for confirmation " Garen went on .

" What is she's really dead , what if that woman isn't Femy ? " Calvin asked and Garen narrowed his eyes .

" I can't mistake her , I can't mistake the girl I had love and I still do , we had done a lot that I can't forget , I had been with her , taken her first kiss , first touch , fuck.......I can't forget the girl I fucked first can I ? "

Calvin looked at him with bewilderment .

" I have been near her when we're in Cuba and I felt how nervous she was , her breath was just like how she was afraid or aroused , her heartbeat , the rhythm was just the same , I still have an effect on her " Garen stated confidently .

" Quit the bullshit Garen , any woman would feel the same standing so close to a damn handsome man and that you're .....also , stop telling me your fucking stories , it sucks " Calvin left his hand and moved back with annoyed look .

" Ooh , sorry I had forgotten you had a thing for her but she's mine you damn know that and she's alive so you cut the Bullshits man " Garen spoke looking at him furiously .

" Well if she's still alive , she's not you're anymore and I can have her because you hurt her and I can redeem that " Calvin raised his eyebrow when suddenly he was tucked down on the floor , the IV from Garen's hand detached .

Garen holds Calvin on his shit , sitting on him in his abdomen .

" Say that again and you'll be buried six feet's under " Garen spoke as he punched him but Calvin did not sit back as he punched him too .

" Don't be an ass Garen , she's dead remember " He shouted and another punch came to his jaw .

" To you asshole , she's still alive to me , I can still feel her ...now prepare the jet , we're flying to Cuba tonight " He ordered .

Calvin started laughing hysterically and Garen gave him a suspicious look .

" You still love her , son of a bitch ....don't lose her this time , only if she's still lives though " , Calvin detached himself from him and stood on his feet .

He looked at his friend on the floor , panting he's still not okay but could punch when it came to her , fuck this bastard .

" Help me up " Garen asked .

Calvin gave him a grin before walking out leaving him to the floor .

" Hey , Calvin " Garen shouted .

" We have a journey , Garen ..get up "Calvin shouted on his way .

Garen cursed down his breath but held himself and woke up , he scanned the room then pulled his coat .

He sighed in  relief knowing that Calvin didn't inform his parent otherwise there would be an uproar of him not doing anything or going anywhere and he would miss this chance to be with her again .

He walked out and headed down hall when he met with a nurse .

" Sir , where are you going ? " the nurse asked being confused because she could still see the sweat lingered on his forehead , to her , he's still not okay but here he was heading outside .

" Am going , my secretary will come and pay for the expenses " with no argument he walked out leaving the nurse in a shocked state .

Garen walked  back to his office where his secretary got surprised to see him walking still .

" Are you okay sir ? " Asked Maggie .

He nodded and ordered .

" Get me some few suits packed and the documents for the contract , am taking a leave and no one should know of it , excuse me to everyone even my parents " .

She nodded before heading to his room just inside his office where he takes rest some time , it was a full room with everything just like home .

She packed some clothes and shoes and other necessities , searched for the important documents then left .

Garen went to take a shower after she was done and he was ready after communicating with Calvin who came sooner and both left .

Taking the their private jet to Cuba while Garen insisted that Peterson should hurry up and David should take care of the DNA testing process .

She just can't be dead like that .

****************