Chapter 62

" So what do we do now sir ? " Asked a man facing Casper's back whom seeped to his drink slowly observing the outside view . He turned and faced the man .

" Tell me Chris , what's your opinion "Casper asked with a smile .

" I think we should strike now , his business maybe or something he values " Chris suggested and Casper chuckled like it was amusing idea .

" Well his valuable thing is a person too bad ,she isn't here but the second on list is mine to touch and deal with so ...first choice then " he proposed and Chris nodded .

" Get to job then " Casper ordered and Chris walked out . He then drank all of it and placed the glass on the table before walking to his seat ,opened his PC and clicked some file that contained Pictures of the Craig's family .

He leaned back tracing his finger slowly on his lips as he observed one picture by another like being satisfied by the thoughts he's keeping on his mind . He leaned forward and zoomed Garen's photo .

" You won't even notice when I strike you ,Garen " he mumbled when the door opened and he shut his PC slowly then smiled to the man who walked inside like he owned everything around here .

Taking a seat far from him ,crossing his legs and looked at Casper .

" What is this surprise for Mr. Wing ? " ,Casper asked .

Mr .Wing smiled before looking to him whom leaned forward to his table . " Is it that bad for a father to see his own son ? " He asked making Casper to scoff at his reply .

" I know things have not been good between us since that , but you're really taking it too far don't you think " he added as Casper gawked at him with hatred .

" You shouldn't have touched her business Father " Casper banged his fist on his table as he seethed his teeth together giving a pleasant smirk on Seven's face .

" That girl seems to be taking out your mind ,you're not focusing and I did so to remind you what you have in hand . Garen's eyes and ears are wide open right now , you'll fail " Seven whispered yelled at him .

" I know and am on it ,there's nothing going wrong everything is on my plans " Casper defended himself as Seven narrowed his eyes not taking a believe in the words he said .

" You know son ,you should get rid of that slut woman ...she's of no use " Seven suggested pointing out his fingers on his son .  " She'll be a damage later on trust me ,I know those ambitious women more than you " he added .

" Mia is the mother of my son and she's carrying another one " Casper gritted his teeth ,Seven laughedlike he was amused .

" Well you can still have your kids with Charlotte when she's out of the picture " Seven blunted out as he stood and walked closer placing his hands on his pockets .

" A sacrifice isn't just some offerings in a church ,it means something you value and do not want to lose it ...so if you want this to come with a good end ,then learn to give up people ,trust me it's worth it "  he spoke standing before his desk and smirked .

" Well then I can see what I can do ,father " Casper spoke making his father proud for a second since he smiled .

" You've been my one pillar and I don't expect you to disappoint me in anything ,I can tolerate mistakes but not total failures just don't forget why we're here in the first place . Don't let anything shake you off because we're walking on a thin life of death ,a war with Craig's isn't a nice thing to play with ..there are to lose and few to gain ,but what's worth our struggles ? "

" So be careful son ,and for any help am here for you " he added making Casper nod like a young boy feeling secured and safe under special watch ,it soothes his heart .

" Well let me go get your brat of a sister ,she's been so paranoid lately " Seven went again .

" Camilla" Casper spoke like a question more like a statement and his father nodded .

" I think she's seeing a guy and he's driving her crazy " Seven spoke like he's tired of following her up and Milla being so sneaky it toils his energy and time .

" You know she's grown up already ,so why don't you stop being on her tail ...let her explore the world " Casper suggested and his father snorted as he walked out .

" Stupid siblings " he spoke walking his way down stairs .

Casper leaned back to his chair as his father's words kept on replating themselves on his head .

"You know son ,you should get rid of that slut woman  "

Mia was an important In his life despite of whatever shit she had done or she's doing ,she was still the mother of this childrens . He looked at the door as the thoughts of whom Camilla was seeing crossed his mind , she's always seemed to be having one crush but this .....seemed new .

A call threw away his thoughts and the ID was Charlotte ,he smiled to himself .

" Babes " he called and a giggle came on the other end .

" I miss you "

" I missed you too ,how about lunch together " he asked with a grin on his face .

"Dinner I suggest "

" Not bad ,I might get myself a sweeter desert instead " he joked imaging how her smile made her face beautiful . He wished to see those lips he craved suddenly making the blood rush down south making his cock hard .

Hanging up the phone as his eyes settled down on his pants ,he sighed trying to relax himself GE gas to get to the meeting few minutes ahead and this ....

How slightly and innocently this woman makes him hard and crazy over her , too bad she doesn't even catch a glimpse of how and what she does to him .

After some calming time ,he moved from his chair and made himself presentable ready for a meeting and just on time his secretary knocked .

" Come in " he replied and a woman walked inside holding her pad on the hand looking professional ever .

" Am ready ,let's go " he spoke as he gestured the movement and she stepped ahead as he follows .

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹