Chapter 31

I happily dedicate this to Anjalikumari995.

*************

"They asked just as you predicted , man " Calvin spoke looking at his friend who seemed worried about everything that's going on around .

" I really can't guess the reason at all " Garen spoke his hand on the edge of his car's window , fingers slowly caressed the area of his mouth .

" Maybe because you weren't Picking up their phone " Calvin tried to reason as to why Hades asked him about their whereabouts when they were gone while Garen has replied to them before .

" Peterson has got his men ready , I think you should go for me " Garen stated removing his hand slowly and placed it on his lap.

" Am ready , I can go even this night just have my fill with a reason and be smart , don't excuse for a dumb reason " Calvin insisted and Garen nodded .

" Drop me near the junction " he added telling the driver .

" Let's be in touch Man , I trust you " Garen mumbled more like to himself but Calvin heard him and chukled .

" You have my word " Calvin spoke when the car's tyre screeched and parked at the junction then Calvin walked out of the car and Garen went his way back home .

On his way Garen thought about everything and mostly the person who used his name in his very wicked ways , how badly he wants to know him or her .

The day has been rough and the uproar in the internent isn't getting any better after the scandal between Mia and Camilla .

That girl is a savage .

He thought as he remembered Camilla , the daughter of their nemesis Seven  Wings . She has been persistent since she has been a child and wanted to mingle with the Craig that she actually did behind her father's back .

She has been more attached to Gareth than anyone else and ever considered Garen as a bully brother because of his seriousness sometime .

He wondered the nerve that woman has to have a lunch on Wings hotel when she perfectly knew that she's not to be there , good that Camilla showed her the place she really belongs .

The journalists and people are at verge of bursting themselves as questions bombing on their minds concerning the event and since he said nothing about it , many asked why he couldn't defend his wife .

The car drove inside the Craig's mansion , he walked out of the car and went inside .

" My son " Evelyn's voice boomed as soon as he walked inside , he smiled seeing his parents dining .

" Mom " he spoke walking toward them slowly , placed a kiss in her cheek and patted his Father's shoulder before taking his seat with them .

" How are you doing Mom ? " she asked sweetly as she smiled .

"Good Mom , worries about your health " he spoke reciprocating the smile .

" Am doing fine my dear , just tired sometimes , I think rest would do me good " she went again .

" She's been very persistent in being awake rather than what she says right now son , don't let her fool you at all " Hades chipped in between  as he took his spoonful of food in his mouth when a slap landed on his shoulder making him wince a little bit , Garen chuckled .

" Don't listen to your father , he's the one not taking enough rest let alone his medication sometimes " she defended herself and Hades threw her that shity look .

" Both of you need to stop acting like children and do the best for your health , I don't want to revolve around you guys for too long , I have business to attend " Garen suddenly spoke in a cold demeanour and Both Evelyn and Hades gulped .

" Don't hurt my feelings now baby , we're doing our best " Evelyn spoke in a low voice and Hades looked at his son .

" Anyway what has gotten you so busy these days ? " Hades decided to pry onto his son's conscious .

" Nothing new father but you wouldn't like me to let the Craig's legacy fall , now do you ? " he asked and Hades nodded .

" Am doing a lot and try to earn more business partnership in various countries to expand our business , and I think soon I will leave you two under Giovanni's care if you keep this  facade of not caring for your own health , he's more suitable in petting you guys " He explained and Evelyn became uncomfortable suddenly .

Where does he want to go , I can't risk him finding about Femy at all , I should stop him .

Evelyn thought as nervousness crept down her spine knowing that without much of a reason  Garen would slip out of her reach and find out what she did .

" Don't be harsh on us Son , when I do better you can carry own with your works " Evelyn spoke slowly looking at Garen whom hasn't spared them a glance as he ate his food .

" You just said you're doing good , I can't afford to lose the nearby contract , so I will excuse myself soon mom and I will be back sooner that you won't notice it at all " , he looked at her with a smile and Hades cleared his throat .

Silence took over when Evelyn decided to ask something .

" About Femy , what are you planning to do now ? " , the table fell silent at the mention of her name before Garen replied .

" I don't know mom , am still recovering from shock myself " , and Evelyn's heart contracted .She hasn't been thinking about her son's reaction towards everything but embraced her own selfishness instead of breaking his walls and see what he has been feeling all along .

" We need to get evidence and get her out of there , soon " Hades suggested and Evelyn nodded while her heart was pounding like nothing when she thought of the news she's trying to hide .

" Don't stress yourself , when I will be okay I will deal with that , for now there's business I need to take care of " Garen insisted .

The fact of him talking about business all the time made his parent think that maybe it's true he's onto business to relieve the shock and stress of the things happening and maybe they're all worried for nothing at all .

But they still have to be very careful , one mistake and they're out of the picture .

*************

The shell is ticking , wanna know when their little secret will be out .

Keep following the lead in the story and don't forget to Like , comment , vote and follow guys ❤️

Love you all

                        IverPeace-17.