Chapter 54

I happily dedicate this to Jerypopspops.

***********

"This is delicious mother " Giovanni spoke munching his steak as he moaned continuously and Evelyn smiled wider .

" This would have been great if you brought Charlotte along " with that statement Giovanni stopped on his track being red all over the face .

"Tell me have you two made up already ? " She asked and Giovanni went back to his food still flashing red on his face making Evelyn laugh out louder ,soon the laughter died as Garen walked inside with a wrong face and Evelyn git worked up .

" Ooh Garen ,you're back " she exclaimed and walked towards him with a fast beating heart and worry with fear lacing in her eyes .

" Am fine mother " Garen stated pulling the seat and relaxed across his brother who eyed him so keenly and closely .

" Are you alright ? " Gio asked and he hummed in a response , Evelyn took a seat near Garen and held his hand making him flinch a little bit . Garen knew his mother was a one seer to his kids especially him and he was afraid that she would see deep down his soul about what is bothering him .

" Tell me what's wrong ? " She asked and Garen gathered a fake smile to appease his mother as Guo went on his food slowly observing his young too who looked so tense .

" Nothing is wrong ,just few misunderstanding with Calvin " ,with that Evelyn's shoulder relaxed and she gave out a sigh of relief as her mind screamed for an escape from knowing that maybe Garen has gone deep to her shit .

Garen smiled patting her hand on top of his and he looked to his brother who gave him a small smile .

" Quarrels happen Garen but you shouldn't be so strict on him ,you know " Gio advised as he looked at him then his mother who gave him a sweet smile to an innocent Gio .

" I understand ,I just lost control " Garen spoke pulling a plate for himself .

" ooh ,let me serve you son " Evelyn spoke as she stood and started serving for him while Gio held his phone and started typing something , Garen keened his eyes on both of them , his doubts taking the highest level ,he couldn't trust anybody at all ,not even in his family .

" Here " Evelyn gestured for Garen with a smile that was wisely reciprocated too .

He received and started eating when he too moaned for the delicious food .

" Mom " Garen called and Evelyn knew that was just his son with a high appetite then she turned to Gio whi was now placing his phone on the table and picked up another spoonful of his food .

" Back to you Old boy , about Charlotte " Evelyn chided and Gio closed his eyes .Their mother would stop at nothing when she starts to pry on their stuffs especially the relationships ones .

Garen raised his vrow to his brother on the name ,he knew his brother was not a woman type so different from him and Gareth who would have side chicks and night stands whenever they would feel like but in the mentioning of a woman ,probably his by now got his attention ,Gio never liked a woman let alone having one in a relationship , he's a sex depriving guy .

Gio then opened his eyes and looked at his mother .

" Mother " he whines then turned to face Garen who has a smug smirk on his face knowing that finally his brother has been trapped and stuck somewhere in Charlotte's heart .

" Come on my boy ,don't feel shy ...I wanna meet her soon " Evelyn went on as Gio rubed his hands on his face knowing that some annoying and boring jokes would soon follow his ass and it could have been worse if Gareth would have been with them .

" I will and you no anything funny at all " he pointed his fork towards Garen who smiled munching his food .

" Anyways I think we have to bring Gareth home " he added making Garen slow down his eating pace and his smile faded .

" He's done wrong but he's still a Craig " he added making Evelyn purse her lips into a thin line looking at how tense Garen has been since Gareth's name has been mentioned .

" Being a Craig doesn't mean you hurt others ,do you ? " Garen stated looking at his brother then mother .

" We used an innocent soul because we thought of justice towards Mercy ,so I don't think we support mistakes and crimes now " he spoke looking at his mother whose eyes were now so teary and then Gio whi had that please look .

" He's still your brother ,a Craig " Gio spoke again hoping for a different and better reply .

" Femy was my wife ,a Craig too " he spoke making Evelyn gasp for some air on the mentioning of Aufemia .

" So this is all about her ?" Their mothers voice boomed ,she didn't want for any of them seeking justice for Femy because she would be the culprit .

" Do you want it to be for Mercy only " Garen asked surprised by his mother outburst .

Evelyn gulped like remembering that she was wrong few seconds ago .

" Are you that willingly to let a soul take in all the the pain we inflicted for the justice of your daughter "

Silence took over

" Is your daughter that precious for you to be a heartless ? " He asked again making Gio angry ,how could he accuse their mother like that .

" Garen " Gio shouted .

" Gio stop it bro , you don't get to support heartless act for the name of justice , you're not like that " Garen yelled and everyone flinched .

Evelyn closed her eyes as tears fell down her face and Gio looked at his brother only to see something he's never seen before .

Hurt , a need to seek for justice ,for revenge ,a despise for whomever did that ....he was breaking on the inside slowly but that makes him mad and determined more than ever .

" Calm down ,Garen " Gio spoke as Evelyn rubbed her tears slowly .

" Gareth is going to be punished for whatever he's done ,being a Craig or not " ,with finality Garen stood and walked away from the house leaving the sobbing Evelyn and a confused Giovanni

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Here's another chapter ,hope you'll love it guys .