Chapter 76

" Sir you have to sign these " the man spoke handing Hades the documents and he signed in a hurry .

" Am having many of these , why ? " He asked handing him the papers and the man replied .

" You haven't signed for a month sir , things are stuck even when the department works so hard " ,Hades nodded as the man bowed and left .

Going back to his work when four men buged inside his office few minutes after together with his secretary .

" What's the commotions gentlemans ? " He asked simply leaning forward crossing his hands and his secretary stood with undefined expression but she was definitely afraid and fidget with her fingers as one the men stood before the others facing Hades and got out the paper showing it off with this identify .

" Am Detective Decker Brows , Mr. Craig you're under arrest for Embezzlement , Corruption and faking companies " he spoke in one tone and Hades frowned .

" Am not into those things " he spoke honestly and the detective smiled .

" Old games old man , we've got the warrant and evidence so quit the pretense and come with us peaceful " he raised his eyebrow and Hades stood from his chair walking out with them .

Everybody was in a awe seeing their boss walking with cops out and this meant one thing , he's done something wrong  if not this time then surely in his past life .

Gareth stood from a far seeing his father taken away , he cleanched his fists wanting to scream and blow off the rage building inside his chest but he can't , he's the one destroying his family .

He can do nothing to the point he's standing thus decided to call out for his brother .

Garen didn't pick as quickly making his heart thumb way more than usual . Yes they have differences now huge ones to tell but he's got to pick out , their family is going to fall and he's the least to hold up and make it whole again .

After a while he picked up .

" Father has been arrested " was the first thing he spoke before his brother did and the phone was hanged with no reply just beep sounds at the end . Gareth walked away from there knowing Garen would be for it but he was so worried that he would be able to stop Femy , for god's sake she has the family seal , that's everything.

Few walks around the street his phone beeps and the message from Femy pops up

" Good job Reth "

That name sounded so sweet , she's always used to congratulate him whenever he's done a good job and acted as a good boy but things changed , she's been calling him his full name and now she sees , bitching his father is a nice job and calls him sweetly "Reth " .

The news spread fast people always say and that's what happened after half an hour , Hades name was all over the news taking the Craig's name down with his crimes , the evidence were there and the trial was opened for him .

At the same time a death report flew on air was another trending shocking news about the murder of Charlotte the Asian Princess whom was found in the back yard of her house with multiple bruises on her body and badly enough not well recognized from the beating and stabsof knives .

The city was on hot spar.

Everybody was shocked with the news and each fan got to follow up their preference .

" Well seems spicy food are good " Femy spoke as she walked around the table her eyes never leaving the Tv after seeing the news of Charlotte .

" Am impressed either ways , whomever aired this murder news just added the fire to our story , we wanted people's attention .... And there we have it all " she added throwing the remote and walked to the fridge .

" Let's call this for celebration " Ray spoke walking downstairs and she smiled when Agatha walked right inside breathing heavily and looked disturbed .

" Femy " she called and Femy smiled at her .

" Agatha , good to see you " Femy exclaimed happily walking towards her ignoring the nervous state she gave out .

" Someone is here to see you " Agatha spoke and there walked Calvin making Femy's face go pale , she was not prepared to face this man at all .

She can handle Garen but not Calvin , he knows her in and out .

"And I feel marvelous seeing you Aufemia " Calvin states shifting his gaze to Rayson who stood in his pajamas behind Femy .

" And thrilled to see you Old friend , now I know where she got the nerve " he added making Femy's jaw clench as she held her head high .

" Someone has been rude lately I see , you've changed " Femy spoke crossing her arms on the chest .

" So have you .... A talk in privacy " he replied and Ray hummed slowly letting his hand fall on her chest and caress them slowly like comforting her .

" Am okay , you can leave us , he's of no harm " Femy spoke walking toward the wine locker as Agatha gulped and walked upstairs , Ray stood his ground looking at Calvin who threw the same glare .

" Ray , it won't take long . He's the man of few words " she added assuring him that it's safe .

So Ray took steps towards Calvin and snorted before walking past his shoulder and moved outside .

" You've changed a taste or still the same " Femy asked and Calvin took steps towards her .

" Am not here to drink Aufemia but .....

" But put some sense in me like you always do " Femy ended his thoughts .

" You seem to have gained senses of your own , there's no need to guide a damaged emotions " he retorted sarcastically and she cleched her hand in the glass before downed the wine down her throat in one gulp .

" What are you really here for ? " She asked not liking how he started .

" Am here to tell you that I know you've been  a lot and I understand how you feel and the actions you'll take , I would want the same to avenge my pain and make my tortures into a misery but I believe you're a kind hearted person and you should really consider the consequences of whatever you'll do , there's a good way to make people pay and for the least I know Rayson , that guy he's crazy and am afraid he'll support Bad decision that you might regret later " he stated leaving Femy amused as she chuckled .

" Well then I am happy to inform you that , he's the one following my decision and you're yet to see them ... Just wait for what awaits you Calvin , good for you I don't have anything for you on my plate , lucky you "  she replied .