Chapter 21

This is dedicated to user 41024995.

********

Waking up and scanned the room when gush of memories from yesterday came back to her , she groaned realising that she was home .

Pulling the duvet from her body and walked to the bathroom , cleaned herself and wore a simple white dress  , pulled her black heels and her purse before walking downstairs .

Laughter filled the place declaring the peace that surrounded the house , not caring much she walked past them heading to the kitchen and as usual no breakfast .

" We ate ours " Hailey shouted with a smirk and Drey groaned , she was hungry .

" Am out of here " she spoke walking to the door when Rory spoke with curiosity .

" Are you not going to tell us about your new boyfriend ? " , Drey turned to face her with confusion and  Hailey just smirked.

" I don't do men , you know that " she responded not wanting to waste some time with them , she was hungry and they had theirs , sucking each others pussy .

"You don't do women too , but with the man who walked in here last night holding someone like a dear self to the room , leaving a kiss on her forehead , States that you're into men and you're having one already " Hailey spoke in one breath and Drey's brows creased .

" What are you talking about ? " Drey asked still confused , yeah she was with a man last night but deep in forest and the last thing she remembers is ordering him to bring her back to the club , are they talking about Cliff .

" Aah !Cliff , you know we're just friend he would do the same with you too " she replied not so sure because her memories were into ungathered pieces but one thing was for sure that man didn't take her home now , did he ! .

" You had a whisky , didn't you . That's why you're losing it all " Hailey spoke narrowing her eyes .

" You're alcohol tolerance is a zero with some zero points ahead and you still dare taking Whisky , you don't do well with Alcohol remember " Rory added .

" A man and ooh a rich one came holding you like a baby bridally and wanted none of us to assist rather than showing him your room , he's the newest guy I ever seen around here " .

Something clicked in her mind , probably that crazy delusional man brought her home but she ordered to the club ....damn the Alcohol , as usual toiling her memories .

" Okay ,  that guy ....I really don't know him " she started and both Rory and Hailey raised their eyebrows at her , like seriously , you don't know the guy who brought you home , bridally .

" I met that guy back at Realwave when I went for aunt Jesca's memorial , I visited Nessa too " she spoke .

" But you promised you would be back before night and sure you came with a man at night " Hailey chipped as Rory rolled her eyes taking that as an excuse to escape them.

" He confused me for someone else and was so stubborn like kidnapping me and then let me go , unfortunately the whisky couldn't let me remember that he denied taking me back to the club instead somewhere else "

" Another lie " Rory spoke raising her lips forming a smirk .

" Well that was it " Drey rolled her eyes at both of them , they were being dramatic right now while her mind hasn't recollected it all and her stomach was doing a good job to distract her focus right now.

" And am not having that because the man wouldn't know where you live , right ? " , with that Drey's mind fumed again.

" About that ....I don't know " she said looking at both of them with eyes that held confusion .

" You know what , hunger does the impossible to you always , go have something then we shall talk it all over , well and clear " Hailey's eyes were now slightly wide telling her no lies this time but a fair truth for her own sake.

With that Drey walked out still processing all they said and by them not taking Cliff as an answer then that man surely brought her home and where did he get the address , thats a disturbing question .

Walked to the nearby restaurant and orders bacon , eggs and some Milk , today was a weekend and just as the word the week ends , adding a little spice then ...ends with some fun , so no works .

Being served , she crolled down her phone and texted Cliff to find the answers to questions that played with her peace .

To her surprise , Cliff did not take her home last night but clearly gave someone the address after assuring him that he had her And she was safe .

" Damn you " she cursed him before going down to her food leaving the phone aside .

Her stomach builders cheered after some while as they denied anything more and she knew , she was full .

Searched for some money from the purse but suddenly someone came sitting in front of her , looking up , the same man from yesterday .

" Is there a crime I  committed that I don't know of ? " she asked raising her eyebrow .

" You're too innocent for a crime , Femy " Garen spoke looking deep at those amber eyes searching for her lost soul .

" Okay , want me to collaborate with you in catching a criminal or something like that " she asked again poking her cheek on the inside with her tounge .

" That's too disturbing for you , I would do that myself " still not breaking the contact .

" Then what the hell are you following me " she came again this time more irritated and he gulped .

" I just want us to talk and clear some misunderstanding but I need the real you , Femy , to speak with and not like this "

" Like what ? "

" Pretending you don't know me " he spoke and she scoffed .

"I gave you a chance to talk and you failed also , I really don't know you Mr." She insisted collecting her purse and phone ready to walk out of here .

" I know everything Vanessa told me it all " he spoke and she went back on her seat again  this man was really annoying .

" So that's where you got me ? "

He nodded .

" Too bad she deceived you , i aren't the Femy you're looking for and if I guess , you're just confusing the similarity and reality Mr.Stranger "

*************

*some laugh *

I enjoyed , how about you .

Let's see each other soon .

Ciao

IverPeace-17 ♥️