Chapter 15

" I was just worried about nothing " Revagan spoke angrily as they moved from the car .

" Rosa can be sturbbon sometimes , she just can't get that we're not childrens anymore " she went rumbling as Gregory walked beside her .

Gregory pressed the  buttons and entered the code before the door clicked open and went inside.

" She's scared , try to understand " he reasoned as Revagan walked inside and together moved to the living room but their steps halted instantly as their eyes met Mia .

" And what else do you need for us to see you again " Revagan asked calmly looking at Mia who made herself very comfortable on the sofas .Gregory walked to the table and placed the parcel he was carrying then looked at Mia .

" Am home mother , is that a problem ? " Mia ignored the fact that her parents were angry .

" Home ! " Revagan scoffed looking else where but then came back at her ,  " Is a place you destroy some peace calls home for you ? " .

" Come on Mother I know I fucked up but am sorry , there I said it " , Revagan walked few steps toward her before she halts and look at her deadily .

" You're forgetting something here , you don't have a home Mia ...you have a orphanage , that's where you came from so stop blocking some memories here and recall who you really are and if you can't , I told you before I would be happy to take you back to the orphanage I adopted you from and mind you , am .not .your .mother "

Mia gulped as the bucket of cold water hits her with the truth , the fact that she was an adopted daughter was long forgotten since she was just okay back then but since that night she had call for her reminders and now they were happily reminding whom she really is .

" I know you adopted me but am still your daughter , I carry your name father " she spoke tears now lingering on her eyes looking at Gregory .

" Now there little lady , hold yourself up ...are you fucking proud for tainting my name because I can take that name from you and you know it very well "  Gregory spoke walking toward her past Revagan until he stood before her .

" Am being a descent man here and give you the last chance to walk out of that door and never cross our path ever again , if you're so proud of that name you tainted take it with you , I own it so I know how I will clean it up but you fucked up way too long Mia , can you clean the mess you made up ? "

Mia gulped , another truth but she was determined not to take their words ,  " That's for you to find out father " .

" You know that you're pitiful sometimes , just see where your greedy led you ....you again lost your family , oh ! Like you had one ,  well make sure you're prepared because the world welcomes you and you haven't seen what it can give , now get out of my house "

Mia started laughing louder before her hand came to her mouth like trying not to laugh .

" Family , yeah family " she moved a little far from him .

" And haven't you lost one already ? " , she laughed again and Revagan was now fuming .

" Is you're family comprise of two people Mr. Gregory , where's Aufemia " she asked but suddenly a slap came her way and she stumbled .

" Don't ever say her name , you damn witch "Gregory shouted and Mia went on laughing .

" Some salt on the wound , so painful I see but that's the damn truth Mr.Gregory , you fucking left your own daughter rot in jail for the crime she didn't commit because of what , you knew her better than anyone and still you were disgusted by your own daughter "

She laughed louder walking around the table looking at them .

" It's all your fault , and who the hell did it and because of you , my daughter is framed " Revagan shouted and Mia smiled .

" No mother it's yours , come to think of it who fucking believes their adopted child over their biologicals , well you're the first I have witnessed and now don't start with that , I wanted to give you love because you had no real parent ...that was a serious case , damn "

" And about who did it , I don't know maybe your precious daughter did it , am not so sure though "

She laughed again and Revagan sobbed as Gregory pulled her on his chest and took his phone calling the security .

" Don't bother am leaving but trust me weren't done here " Mia walked outside and met some bodyguards on her way out , she waved and left .

" Gregory what have we  done " Revagan sobbed and her husband hugged her tighter .

" You called boss " one of the guards spoke and Gregory ordered .

" Never let Mia near any of my properties or else you'll get worse from me "

" Yes sir " they all nodded and walked outside.

" We have to go to Russia " Revagan spoke pulling from his chest and Gregory shakes his head .

" No Revy we need to prove that she didn't do it and was a framed case  "

" Then let's find some good lawyer  so he can helps us " she insisted

" Listen those videos we saw last night holds a plain explanation that they framed Femy and fabricated the evidences but the videos aren't enough evidence either to prove the fact that they really did it because they can simply deny that they really did it " he explained .

" But how Greg , the videos shows that Mia confess that she planned everything and fabricated too "feeling frustrated , she paced around the room hugging herself .

" I know but what is she says I just planned and never executed and I fabricated one of the evidence maybe like lying to the court that she saw her that was an evidence too , right ? " Gregory spoke following her and pulled her back to his chest as she went on sobbing again .

" So what are we going to do , Greg ? " she asked and he stayed silent for sometime .

" Am sure there must be a way and I know Garen will fix this " he spoke hopes on his heart .

Just as predicted many were waiting for Garen's action on the issue .

****"""""""""******

This was short but hope you enjoying the book .

Love you all

                            IverPeace-17.