Chapter 63

" Be honest with me godmother ,when will she wake up " Garen whispered this time like he feared what the answer would be . Agatha heaved looking at how her godson was breaking down because of this woman .

" I don't know ...coma isn't something one can surely predict son " she explained as he hang his head lower than before , this was what he was afraid of and it did Femy slipped into coma for a week now and she's not having any sign of waking up .

" What can I do ? " He asked as a plea as he raised his head and Agatha held his hands onto hers looking at him with pity . Garen was never someone to be pitied but this woman made him like this  ,she saw the fear of losing her in his life and how she wished she would have taken that away ,the pain and sorrow .

His phone rang before she could give the answer ,on seeing Calvin he picked up .

" Calvin "

"Come to the damn office now ,Garen "

With that the phone was hanged and he stood with questions on his mind .

" Son ,is everything okay " Agatha asked and he sighed rubbing his eyes for any tear that threatened to spill .

" I don't know but Something seems urgent in office " he explained and she nodded patting his shoulder .

" I will you her improvement son " ,he nodded with a weak smile as he walked out of the room ,took the elevator and walked away .

Agatha sighed as she walked out after sometimes to see how Femy was doing . Her vitals and everything was okay except she was laying pale in her own abyss of darkness in coma .

A knock came her way and she offered a come in ,the door opened revealing a bouquet of flowers covering the face of a person holding it . Her mind runs miles if questions as to whom it could be ,she doesn't have a love fantasy for a long time now ,could this be a stalker or something .

" Mom " a heavy baritone voice came her way as the man slowly removed  the flowers revealing the innocent face she's missing so much .

" Ray " she called walking away from Femy and pulled him to a hug as he moved the big flower out of the way , " How I missed you son " she spoke as he tightened the hug . It's been such a long time since these two met each other almost 5 years now , when Agatha heard that her son would be coming to see her ,she couldn't believe that her ex husband has truly approved for his son to come to her but seems like he did .

" I miss you too mom " he spoke handing her the bouquet as they broke off the hug ,taking it and smelled them as her eyes got teary .Her hands went to his cheeks slowly caressing it with adoration on her eyes same as his .

Ray's eyes darted from his mother's and went to the girl laying on bed lifeless , " Sorry I disturbed her too " he moving slightly when his eyes fell again on the girl and he furrowed his brows taking steps closer .

" Aufemia " he called slowly taking the steps faster and stopped at the stand of her bed ,his heart beat fast like he ran a marathon as he turned his face to his mother whom looked so confused like how he was at the time .

" Do you know her ? " Agatha asked and he held her hand so close to his as he smiled placing a kiss on her forehead not caring his mother's suspicious eyes . He moved his fingers over her cheeks and raked her hairs well from her face with a warm smile not leaving his lips .

" Rayson " Agatha called again .

" How comes she's here ?" He asked not caring anymore about anything all he wanted was to know what really happened with her . Agatha sighed confused with her son's behaviour ,according to Garen the girl was jailed for years and loved under someone's identify so why the hell does Rayson know her .

" Garen brought her here " she replied draining all the colours in his face as he goes rigid and blank emotions covers his face as he looked at her then at Aufemia .

" Am taking her with me " he spoke taking out his phone from his pockets .

" What ? " Agatha surprised .

" Get the car in the back door ,now " he ordered as Agatha covered her mouth before walking to the door and closed it in a hurry before turning back to her son .

" Ray what are you doing ?"

" Do you know who's this girl ? " She added breathly as he looked at Femy like she would disappear anytime .

" Mom I will explain that later but right now am taking her with me and you gonna help me with the exit door " ,he narrowed his eyes at his mother who raked her hands on her hairs .

" That's forbidden ,your risking my job here and why are you taking her at the first place ...You willing to take up a fight with Garen when you've just arrived " she raised her eyebrows at him her hands akimbo .

" I was here for him anyway ,and not peaceful " he replied looking at Femy .

" So you lied to me " she questioned and he closed his eyes .

" We have no time mom , I'll explain later " he ignored her stares as she breathed heavily .

" Am not giving you a hand if you don't really tell me the deal here Rayson Brandon " she strictly yelled the lowest she can to avoid other people's hearing .

" Oh ,you're mom ...this girl is here on the first place because of Garen and she's not safe in his hands ,specially when she's a criminal under the frames your godson placed on ....so am keeping her with me and untill I have a good plan you're working with me because am your son "  he insisted the son's  statement knowing it was his mother's weakness .

" You're just like your father "

" And more like you too " he replied placing another kiss on Femy's forehead " .

" Don't tell me you're in love with this woman ,Garen will come for your head " she whisper yelled at him beating his hands as if telling him to fuck off .

" Well I had come for his and yes I love her so we're taking your daughter in law out of this damn Craig's hospital and perhaps quit yourself " he spoke looking at his watch .

" You're not serious " she eyed him as if he just lost his mind to the devil .

" That was on the plan anyway it happens that the gods are iny side speeding my plans " , with that he looked at her with a raised brow .

" So how do we get her out of here ,I know you've done that more than once " he asked still holding her hand caressing it slowly .

" I never did a blunder ,Ray " she retorted .

" Well you did with Father back then and ....aunt Kelly " he reminded her as she rubbed her face .

" Son of a bastard " she cursed .

" The one you fell in love with and made me remember " he replied with sarcasm .

Agatha sighed ,her son has always been a freak om things and she wished he would have changed but too bad he seems to take a complete copy of his father's behaviour and she worries that it would cost him one day ,but still she would do anything for her son .