ED (Liam) pt. 2

This is so much longer than I expected so I gotta make a part 3 too. Unless u want like a fic with 10000 words 😭😭

Anyway please enjoy! And read pt. 1 first.

Word count: ~2880 words. ———————————————————————The next morning, the boys had nothing planned, so they were all at home. They started waking up one by one.

Harry was the first to get up. He went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. Once he finished, he shouted, "Breakfast's ready!"

The smell of fresh omelettes and toast filled the air as the rest of the boys came down and gathered around the table. Harry put the food in front of them, and it looked delicious.

But as they were about to eat, they noticed someone was missing. "Hey, where's Liam?" asked Louis.

"Probably still sleeping," Zayn guessed. "He was really exhausted yesterday, remember? He didn't eat much and even fainted."

"I'll go check on him," Louis decided, getting up from his chair.

Louis's POV

Worry for Liam weighed on my mind like a heavy cloud. Yesterday's scare was still fresh, and it was clear that we couldn't let things go on like this. Something had to change.

I made my way upstairs, my steps quiet. When I reached his door, I knocked gently, not wanting to startle him.

"Liam?" I called out softly, "Can I come in?" The silence that followed felt heavy, but I entered the room anyway. The room was dim, the curtains drawn tight, but I could see Liam was awake, sitting up in bed, his eyes not really looking at anything.

I closed the door behind me and sat down beside him on the edge of the bed. "We need to talk, Liam," I said, my voice steady but filled with concern. "About what happened yesterday... about all of this."

Liam looked at me, his eyes tired. "Lou, I'm sorry," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

I shook my head. "No, you don't have to apologize. Just tell me, how long has this been going on?" I asked, trying to keep my tone gentle.

There was a moment of silence, "Liam?"

He let out a long sigh, the kind that said more than words ever could. "It started last year," he began slowly, "but things really took a turn for the worse a few months back, and it's just been getting harder since then."

Hearing that he'd been struggling for so long hit me hard. A whole year, and we hadn't noticed the signs. I felt like the worst friend ever.

"It began with a few nasty comments online," Liam continued, his voice low. "People were saying I'd gained weight, that I didn't fit in with One Direction anymore. Then the hate just kept getting worse and more intense, and I... I started changing my eating habits. I lost weight, and for a while, it felt good, but then I just couldn't stop."

"Why didn't you come to us?" I asked, my heart aching for him.

"I didn't think it was a big deal at first," he admitted, looking down. "I thought I could handle it on my own."

I didn't know what to say. The room was quiet except for the sound of our breathing. Finally, I just reached out and pulled him into a hug. "Oh, Liam," I said, holding him tight. "You're not alone in this. We're going to help you, get you whatever support you need. We're with you every step of the way."

Just then, there was a soft knock, and the door creaked open. Niall stood there, a look of concern on his face.

Niall's POV