3. Ticket Terror

The day after Nightmare Moon's return...

Despite Equestria almost being covered in an Eternal Night by Nightmare Moon, everything seemed to have settled down again in Ponyville and everypony returned to live their life. Princess Luna, who turned out to be Nightmare Moon, was stopped by the Elements of Harmony and returned to her sister Princess Celestia.

And...Star Twinkle was one of the ponies who was chosen by the Elements of Harmony and became friends with six ponies who were chosen as well...

This was roughly everything important that happened...

Having these things summed up in Star Twinkle'S head was really weird for him...

Star Twinkle was working together with his boss, Steel Hammer, at this very moment. They both carried a cart across the road of Ponyville filled with some wooden planks and tools, ready to deliver them to somewhere else. While doing that, they couldn't help but talk about the events that took place a day before.

"So let me get this straight, I mean in case I got something wrong," Steel Hammer said.

"Okay," Star Twinkle replied casually.

Steel Hammer took a moment to collect his thoughts before he asked away. "So after Nightmare Moon's return, you thought it would be a good idea to go to the Everfree Forest..." he started.

"I didn't think it was a good idea..." Star Twinkle thought while he kept listening

Steel Hammer continued. "...To help some ponies to find something called The Elements of Harmony...which were the reason why Nightmare Moon was imprisoned in the moon in the first place...and you were chosen by one of those Elements of Harmony...which means that you pretty much helped to save all of Equestria," Steel Hammer continued.

Star Twinkle didn't interrupt Steel Hammer and just nodded in response while they both continued their walk.

"But not only that!" Steel Hammer continued. "You also had the chance to meet Princess Celestia in person!" Steel Hammer finished.

"Yes," Star Twinkle replied, confirming everything that Steel Hammer said so far. "Sooo...what do you think?" Star Twinkle replied while he waited for Steel Hammers final opinion on the matter.

"Pretty awesome...I guess?" Steel Hammer said in uncertainty. From another ponies point of view, it might be but Star Twinkle still couldn't believe all of that himself. It all happened so fast and there was no time to think everything through.
"It's just hard picturing you in all this!" Steel Hammer added further.

"That was a given..." thought Star Twinkle. He looked up at the sky, thinking about what happened and what it meant for him. "Yes...it is really hard to believe..."

Later...

After their work was done, Star Twinkle was sitting outside of a restaurant on a table with an empty plate sitting on the table in front of him, indicating that he was eating something there. After Steel Hammer brought the matter up again, Star Twinkle was now focused on the Nightmare Moon event as well. He desperately tried to figure out some answers about what exactly happened because he couldn't believe it, even though he was there. One moment he was living his normal, boring and lonely life and in another moment he helped to save Equestria from an evil pony that was about to cover the whole world in an eternal night because he and six others ponies were chosen by the Elements of Harmony, the most powerful magic in Equestria. Just thinking about those things and putting himself into this picture was unbelievable.