42. Center of the Storm - Part 2

The seven ponies followed Cyclone Wing because they thought that they know how to deal with him.
But after looking at an airship with the size of an entire fortress all their spirit was broken quickly.
Cyclone Wing who appeared as one pony in front of Star Twinkle and his friends not only managed to steal the Elements of Harmony but also prepared the rest of the Storm Wings to guard them.

Star Twinkle slowly understood why Breeze Flyer was warning him from Cyclone Wing.
But instead of attacking him and his friends, Cyclone Wing awaited the answer of the seven ponies.

"So what's it going to be?
Do you leave or do you want to fight the full force of the Storm Wings?" Cyclone Wing asked once more.

Needless to say, everypony stood still and watched how the eyes of what looked like maybe a hundred other ponies stared down at them, ready to attack at Cyclone Wing's command.

"There is no way that we can take on all of them..." Star Twinkle thought, not even attempting to hide his fear.
"What if they are all as strong as this Steel Wing guy?"

Coincidentally, a familiar voice snapped Star Twinkle out of his thoughts.

"Come on please say that you fight!" The voice shouted from the direction of the airship.
Everypony looked up to the Storm Fortress and saw how one pony was standing on top of the wall next to some big mechanical device.

"Wait...that voice," mumbled Star Twinkle who recognized the voice immediately.

It was Steel Wing who was impatiently jumping around next to something that looked like a cannon.
He probably couldn't wait to use it and tried to provoke the group to attack the Storm Wings so that he could test it.

"Just a minute Tornado," Cyclone Wing shouted back.

The group just remembered how much trouble they had with Steel Wing alone.
But now there were, even more, ponies to deal with.
Seeing him again certainly didn't help the group.

"If that Steel Wing fellow is here, then the other one can't be far away too," Applejack figured.

Cyclone Wing then focused on the seven ponies again, trying to convince them to leave.

"That's right.
And not only that, every single member of the Storm Wings is inside of that airship.
Ready to attack at my signal.
You are not as foolish to think that you can take us all on, right?
You may have defeated far more powerful foes and saved Equestria with the Elements of Harmony but right now you are just seven ponies who are outnumbered by us," Cyclone Wing explained, trying to lower the spirit of the group even further.

The sad thing was, that it was true.
Nightmare Moon and Discord were both stronger opponents to deal with and could only be defeated by the Elements of Harmony.
They would have never even stood a chance against them on their own.
This was already proven after they faced off against Steel Wing.

Star Twinkle thought back on these "heroic events" and was slowly agreeing with Cyclone Wing.
When he met the girls for the first time, they were almost defeated by Nightmare Moon.
Discord also managed to almost defeating him and his friends.
Star Twinkle came to the conclusion that everything worked out because they were lucky and the fact that they had the Elements of Harmony.

But now luck seemed to have left them.
Just like the Elements of Harmony...

Star Twinkle found himself losing more and more reason to fight and gave up from the inside.

"Listen...I don't want to hurt any more than possible.
Just leave and everything will end without a fight," Cyclone Wing assured.

Despite having the upper hoof, Cyclone Wing always seems to look for a peaceful solution.
He just wants to end this as quick as possible without necessary fighting.