10. Little Pests

Author's Note:

Yeah...
I kinda rushed this chapter, cause I didn't know exactly what to do with it.
But I thought before I skip this episode, I might as well write SOMETHING.

And like always.

Don't forget to write some kind of review of this chapter or the whole story if you liked or disliked something about it.
It would help out a lot ^^.

Have fun with this chapter ^^.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it turns out, Princess Celestia is visiting Ponyville tomorrow so every pony made sure to decorate Ponyville as best as they could for the princess. All flowers will be freshly watered, colorful ribbons and stripes will be placed everywhere and so on.

Normally, Star Twinkle would help to decorate Ponyville but he had to help somepony else. He and Rainbow Dash were inside of Carousel Boutique to help Rarity making some clothes for tomorrow. They were both wearing some fancy dresses and suits so that Rarity could edit them. Both of them were not really excited to do this kind of work, making them wonder why they did that in the first place.

"Stand still, Rainbow Dash," said Rarity while working on a dress that Rainbow Dash was wearing.

"I caaan't, I need to flyyy! This is waaay too boring for me," she replied, she was clearly not interested in doing this kind of stuff.

Rainbow Dash was wearing a pink dress and an enormous hat.
Star Twinkle was wearing a yellow fancy suit with lots of accessories on it.

"Take Star Twinkle for example. He wasn't moving one bit," she proudly said.

While that was true, Rarity made it sound like Star Twinkle enjoyed that. Which was not the case at all, In fact, he was happy that he could take of this clothes.

"You're already done with me, right?
So can I take off those clothes?" He asked desperately.

"Yes, of course, darling," she happily replied.

He was about to take his suit off but then Twilight entered the boutique, complementing on Rarity's work which Rarity gladly accepted.

"Hey you look good Star Twinkle," said Twilight followed by a little giggle.

Star Twinkle was not sure if she was teasing him or if she meant what she said. He thought he looked ridiculous and he just wanted to get out of this suit as soon as possible.

While Twilight was inspecting the dresses a chirp could be heard from her. Everypony was wondering what caused it and looked around. But then Twilight revealed four little creatures that were hiding inside of her mane.

They looked like little insects with wings and googly eyes. Star Twinkle never saw those creatures before. Twilight seemed surprised, to have more than one in her mane, she said she had only one a moment ago. So Rarity and Rainbow Dash took each one of them.
Twilight also offered one to Star Twinkle but he refused since he didn't know what to do with one of them.

Suddenly, Steel Hammer walked in and asked for Star Twinkle but he was surprised to see him in a fancy suit like this.

"Hello? I was told that Star Twinkle was inside of here so-" but he stopped in the middle of the sentence
when he saw Star Twinkle in his outfit.

He then started to laugh at him, much to Star Twinkles dislike.

"Yeah yeah, I look really funny, I know," Star Twinkle sarcastically replied to Steel Hammers amusement.