34. Ponyville's Hero

Scootaloo was holding a Rainbow Dash Club meeting in the Cutie Mark Crusader Clubhouse.
There were Rainbow Dash posters all over the clubhouse and other stuff colored in rainbow colors.
And of course, Star Twinkle was there too.
Needless to say, Star Twinkle felt incredibly out of place, not to mention that every pony in the clubhouse were fillies or colts.
Some of them wore rainbow-colored wigs or hats in Rainbow Dash fashion.

Star Twinkle only recognized Scootaloo and Snips and Snails from all these ponies.

After every member finally arrived in the clubhouse Scootaloo decided to start the meeting.

"Before we begin our schedule, are there any questions that need to be answered before we start?" Scootaloo asked her fellow fan members.

Star Twinkle raised his hoof in the middle of the crowd with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yes.
What am I doing here?
And why do I have to wear this thing?" He asked pointing at a rainbow colored wig that he was wearing on his head.

Scootaloo raised her eyebrows out of annoyance.

"Of course you have to!
Every member of the Rainbow Dash Fan Club has to wear at least one Rainbow Dash accessory!"
Scootaloo demanded.

"But I am not even a member of this Fan Club!
You said there was an important meeting in the clubhouse, dragged me here and put his wig on my head!" Star Twinkle exclaimed annoyed again pointing at his wig again.

"Well, since you are hanging around with Rainbow Dash the most from everypony in here,
You will serve as our source of information!" Scootaloo explained.

"What information?" Star Twinkle asked.

"You know, favorite color, favorite food," Snips explained.

"How am I suppose to know those things?" Star Twinkle questioned.

But Scootlaoo was confident that he would find out eventually and continued the meeting.
The meeting was over after only one hour but for Star Twinkle, it felt like an eternity.

But unfortunately, Star Twinkle had to do some "Research" for Scootaloo and her Fan Club.
This research involved gathering information

Luckily, Rainbow Dash was flying in the clouds over Ponyville

"Well, might as well get this over with..." he mumbled to himself as he walked up closer to Rainbow Dash.

He shouted her name, making her come down to the ground.
For some reason, she looked really happy to see him and smiled with a wide grin.

"Hey, Star Twinkle.
Whatever brings you here?" She asked with her huge grin on her face.

"What is up with her?" Star Twinkle wondered.

"Maybe some question that you need to ask me?"

Maybe Rainbow Dash was eavesdropping on her own Fan Club?
That sounded a little weird.
But then again it was Rainbow Dash...

Suddenly a scream of a filly could be heard that grabbed both of their attention.
Rainbow Dash quickly flew in the direction of the scream followed by Star Twinkle.
It came from inside of a well.

Rainbow Dash dived down into the well and Star Twinkle took a look inside of it but since it was too deep and dark, he couldn't see much.

Some ponies witnessed that and walked over to Star Twinkle to find out what was going on.
Moments later, Rainbow Dash Flew out of the well with a filly on her back, placing her back on safe ground again.
Rainbow Dash was surprised by the crowd of ponies that surrounded her.