102. Old Friends?

It was a quiet and beautiful night in Equestria. It was the end of the day and Star Twinkle was just about to go to sleep. He walked upstairs to his bedroom, turning off all the lights in his house on his way. The only light that was now shining in the room was the light that came from the moon.

The stallion sat down on his bed and stretched his legs. "Good night, Comet," he said followed by a big yawn.

His Goldfish only starred in the distance and didn't reply.

Star Twinkle was pretty happy whenever this time of the day came. The time where he could just close his eyes, relax, and not worry about a single thing.

That is what would happen if someone wasn't knocking on his door as soon as he laid down in his bed, causing him to open his eyes as soon as they were closed.

"Knocking?" Star Twinkle wondered. "Too bad, I'm already asleep..." he thought. Everyone would be asleep at this moment so of course, he just stayed in his bed and ignored the knocking.

Knock Knock!

But that didn't change the fact that he was still annoyed by this interruption. "Who could that be?" He asked himself confused. "Who would knock on my door at this hour? Maybe there is some kind of emergency? The only one I think would bother me at this hour would be..."

"Star Twinkle? Are you there?" Twilight's voice asked from outside.

The stallion formed an annoyed expression on his face and sat up again. "That is just not fair!" He complained as he got out of his bed and walked downstairs, grumbling a few words on his way to his door. Once he opened the front door, he could see Twilight and Spike, the later one having the same expression on his face as Star Twinkle, all while the Alicorn Princess smiled awkwardly.

"What do you want Twilight?" Star Twinkle asked in a rather bothered tone, which he didn't even try to hide at this point.

Twilight first looked around as if she was actually just now trying to come up with an explanation. "Oh, nothing special," she had the nerves to say. "I was just in the area and thought that you would maybe interested to visit Canterlot right now?" She asked casually.

Star Twinkle stood at the door, his face wasn't even reacting to this.

SLAM!

The stallion shut the door with one fast motion and decided to just ignore the mare, especially if it was for a simple reason like that.

"Wait! Hear me out! This is serious!" Her muffled voice said from outside, this time sounding a little bit more desperate.

Star Twinkle just rubbed his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh before he then opened the door again. "What is really the reason for your visit?" The stallion asked, hoping that Twilight would get to the point this time.

Now it was Twilight who sighed. She gave a quick explanation. "Listen, there is something that I need to fix and I might need some help with it," she said.

"Fix what?" Star Twinkle asked confused.

It was then Spike who took over. "She forgot that she had friends in Canterlot. She just now remembered them and now she feels bad about it," he explained.

But Twilight had to correct some things. "I did not forget about them! I just...didn't really...get in contact with them ever since I started to live in Ponyville..." She said. After saying those words, Star Twinkle could tell how bad the mare felt just saying that. "Some great Princess of Friendship, huh? They must think that I am the worst friend ever..."