93. Our Town - Part 2

In a small room in Our Town...

Star Twinkle slowly opened his eyes and found himself in an unknown room. He didn't even know what happened or why he was in this room to begin with. His mind was a huge blur at the moment. "What happened?" He asked confused while he grabbed his head in pain.

He could feel something tight around his neck. He quickly found out that it was a collar with a chain strapped to the wall. "What!?" Star Twinkle could only say once he figured out that he was held as a prisoner.

"Oh! You're awake!" A female voice then said.

The voice belonged to Starlight Glimmer, the very pony who took away the Cutie Marks of him and his friends. Suddenly, his memories formed inside his head again. He remembered what happened. The Cutie Mark Vault, the whole town setting up a trap, Starlight Glimmer taking away everyponies Cutie Marks, it all came back to him.

"You!" Star Twinkle exclaimed angrily while he got up on his hooves only to drop down on his knees again. He panted heavily in exhaustion. "Why do I feel so weak!? I fell like I just ran through half of Equestria, twice!"

"You should probably rest a little bit more," Starlight Glimmer said once she saw Star Twinkle in this state. "Your friends would be really upset if something happens to you," she said in a pretty uncaring tone.

"My friends!" Star Twinkle said in shock. "Where are they!? What did you do with them!?" He asked angrily.

Despite Star Twinkle getting angry at the mare, Starlight Glimmer did not feel threatened at all. "I didn't hurt them if that is what you're asking. No, actually, its quite the opposite. They are about to change for the better and I just...give them a little push in the right direction," she explained.

"By stealing their Cutie Marks against their own will!?" Star Twinkle shot back to the mare angrily.

Starlight Glimmer sighed. "I know ponies like you would never understand. Living with your Cutie Marks has completely blinded you," she said arrogantly. "Speaking of Cutie Marks," she started while the mare walked closer to the stallion with a curious expression on her face. "You are not exactly what I would call normal. Why is it that you still have a Cutie Mark?"

Star Twinkle didn't understand the question. He saw how his friends had equal signs on their flanks before he passed and assumed that the same happened to him but once he looked at his flank, he saw that this was not the case. Six white stars. That is what was on his flank right now. Instead of a big white star, there were six smaller ones, one in the middle and five around them.

"Normally, whenever I take a Cutie Mark away from somepony, they are replaced with those," she explained while she pointed at her flank, at her equal sign Cutie Mark to be exact. "But yours was replaced. That never happened before. It's quite bizarre. Not to mention that weird transformation that you did, which is why I had to take some precautions," she said, hinting at the chain around Star Twinkle's neck.

The green pony was listening but he still kept looking at his flank. He was confused and didn't know what the meaning of this was. For some reason though, this Cutie Mark looked familiar. He saw it before, he was sure of that. But once he tried to remember, his head started to hurt and he clenched his teeth.

Starlight Glimmer noticed and had a slightly worried expression on her face. "You know, I planned on removing this Cutie Mark as well but since you collapsed after I removed your first one, and did this weird transformation, something that I would like to know more of later as well, I figured I shouldn't. I didn't want to put you through any more pain after all," she explained.