69. Symphony of the Night

Both Star Twinkle and his boss, Steel Hammer, took a rather unusual trip this afternoon. They decided to go to the Everfree Forest. Steel Hammer led the way through the forest with Star Twinkle following right behind them. This trip through the forest took a long while, mainly because Steel Hammer didn't really know where he was walking to. Of course, Star Twinkle was against going through the Everfree forest because it could be really dangerous but it seemed like whatever Steel Hammer wanted to do in there was really important. Also, since Steel Hammer would have annoyed him with this over and over again, Star Twinkle decided to just get it over with.

As they walked through the forest for a while now, Star Twinkle became a little impatient. "Why exactly are we walking through the Everfree Forest at this time? It can be dangerous here..." he pointed out.

But Steel Hammer wasn't afraid in the slightest. "So what? If it comes to the future of the Iron Hammer, nothing is too dangerous!"

Star Twinkle kinda figured that he was dragged along because of some kind of business thing and rolled his eyes. "And what does the future of the Iron Hammer have to do with us visiting the Everfree Forest?"

Steel Hammer turned around for a moment. "Didn't I tell you?" He asked confused.

"No!" Star Twinkle replied. "After work, you just said: I need you to go to the Everfree Forest with me!"

"Oh..." Steel Hammer replied. "Well, you are about to see anyway so just wait," he said before he continued his way through the forest again.

Star Twinkle let out a sigh in his frustration and just kept following his boss. After fighting their way through some more bushes, Steel Hammer finally stopped after finding what he was looking for. "Here we are!" He exclaimed happily.

"Where?" Star Twinkle asked after he fought his way through some bushes thanks to Steel Hammer leading the way. He looked at what Steel Hammer was standing in front of.

Steel Hammer turned towards Star Twinkle and presented him with something very familiar. "This...is the Castle of the Two Sisters!" Steel Hammer said as he literally presented the castle in front of Star Twinkle.

The green-coated stallion was completely unimpressed. "I know..." he just replied.

Steel Hammer didn't seem to notice and simply continued. "It was this place where Princess Celestia and Luna used to live in a thousand years ago," he further explained.

"I know..." Star Twinkle repeated.

Steel Hammer felt a little challenged to tell Star Twinkle something that he didn't know. "Did you also know that once the Elements of Harmony were-"

"Yes! I know!" Star Twinkle interrupted annoyed. "I have been here before! And because of all this Element of Harmony thing, I looked up some things about this place as well. I probably know more about this place then you!"

"Alright!" Steel Hammer replied, trying to calm Star Twinkle down again. "How about we get inside to start our work?" He said before he walked across the bridge that would lead to the castle.

Star Twinkle groaned in his annoyance, mainly because he still didn't know what this was all about, and followed right behind. Still, he expected an explanation from Steel Hammer as soon as they would enter the castle. It was a little weird to return to this place after such a long time, especially since he had those weird dreams recently, where this castle appeared in as well. The thought that Steel Hammer would bring him some answers to his questions actually made Star Twinkle chuckle a little. Of course, there must have been another reason.

They opened the doors of the castle and slowly entered it. Steel Hammer instantly looked all around the entrance hall as if he was looking for something. This only further confused Star Twinkle. "Do you mind telling now why we are here?" He asked.